Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DC16

VIP Member
I had an interesting conversation at the weekend with a friend I’ve not seen for a while. The subject of Skank came up and friend stated that it was MP who walloped KP last year, not Sink Boy. I was a bit surprised but do people actually think it was her? Like, I know there’s bad blood between them (put mildly) but really, it’s a fucking fantasy scenario.🙄🙄🙄
Absolutely not, she had just had a new baby, there were witnesses in his village of the aftermath of the argument. If that had been MP, she would of taken great joy in announcing that one to the world.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
These photos are heartbreaking, J is just not going to school anymore, this is his feckless uneducated mother’s doing, and I don’t believe he’s being home-schooled either. If he’s been put back a year, he should still have homework to prepare him for the coming Autumn term, I just don’t think anything is being done with this child’s education, or if it is Skank isn’t bothering with any of it 😔 In taking him out of school he has also been alienated from his friends, missing out on school activities outside of the classroom, I don’t know why this child has been failed so badly. I honestly feel his future school years are going to be really tough for him now, he’s miles behind where his school age should be, I fear for his teenage years, it‘s doubtful he’ll ever catch-up. I’m just so sad that she has been able to destroy his life like this, it’s getting too late to rectify it now. 😔

Bloody hell, been a tough day to be a Krustie today hasn’t it. 🤦🏽‍♀️😔

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 45

DC16

VIP Member
If I was P's boyfriend's mum the last thing I would do is let my kid get in a car driven by her! Especially given that she hasn't driven ( well legally at any rate) for 18 months! How did she get her licence back so quick?

Edited to add doesn't look like she is wearing a seat belt YET AGAIN! When is she going to be done for that? At least P's boyfriend has his on.
Maybe someone could tag in Sussex police to the picture of no seatbelt.

Bit weird how she is alone with P's boyfriend...

• Sick

Brah Day Izit?

VIP Member
Fancy selling your daughter/niece to the red tops.
What's the name of the contact centre?
Does anybody knows if that serious breach of confidentiality has been reported to the contact centre? SS?
Family of weapon grade lowlives/scumbags.
Please dont take matters into your own hands. KH's solicitor will deal with it as expected by the court.

• Heart
  • Wow
I don’t know what happened, but contact stopped. But looks like something must of got resolved judging by the press pictures today.
If contact stopped it was obviously her choice.....so her taking the kids to a contact centre means she must have been ordered to do it, then she tries to get her own back by selling the photos and making it look like it's all about Kieran. It stinks to me of her insisting Kieran has done something
( again) and then being very pissed off he's still allowed to see them.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 44

DC16

VIP Member
KP did go and get her hair done at LAstudio and nails the day after Blade died, the pictures were in the press the following day.
Just something puzzling me, he was taken to the ooo vet, didn’t they say about 11pm and they were looking for the owner for hours, not sure at this point, as I don’t think it’s been publicised if Blade was still alive at this point, I take it he wasn’t. It possibly would have been very dark by then, so if just laying in the verge, would have been hard to spot, but if hit by someone they would have known about it. IF KP had done something to Blade, even accidentally, why would she tell other people? If she did tell anyone, surely just her enabling family and they would know if this info got out there how angry people would be due to her appalling history with looking after animals and so soon after the last one died. Sorry, but something with this is not adding up. Are these friends of KP who know what happened and passed this info on? Then again KP might really not care and has told people that 🤷🏻‍♀️ I believe by this time SB was off the scene. If Katie didn’t feed the animals, she did always try to make sure someone did.
I’m not defending her by the way😬, but I’ve seen so many theories on here in the last few days 🤣 and yes it’s a gossip site, but if those people are 100% sure of the information they have in their possession about Blade then it’s their moral and legal duty to report it and only them, no one else should report on here-say without (96 pages of black and white) proof.

I think the P videos at the MM were done the same day they had pizza and when the pictures of her boyfriend was in the car, both wearing same blue tops.

• Heart
  • Wow

Stan Butler

VIP Member
Afternoon everyone ❤
Sorry but thicky man speaking.😞
Can someone clear something up for me, WHATS the difference between standing on a street corner offering sexual favours to strangers for money and offering the same sexual favours to strangers for money online. In my book that's still prostituting yourself. 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha

WillowTree21

VIP Member
This sounds good but why is she not letting Jett go?
in the picture in MM drive Jett looked pleased to see him
Because she's a nasty POS & wants to control Kieran. She's always got to have the upper hand. Her accusations against Kieran have started this terrible situation, I'm sure. God knows what kind of 'stuff' she tells those 2 kids about their daddy. She's a vindictive asrehole and has been against all her exes. But sadly Kieran doesn't have cash or management to fight her & he's paying the price for how she feels about all the men she feels have let her down. I can't ever see this ending, her torment & nastiness against KH & Michelle.
I suspect she reads on here & knows we report every little thing she does that is wrong. But I honestly don't think she give's a jot. Because she has gotten away with so much, she believes she's invincible, like some 'super hero'. And sadly, given what she has got away with, I'm not surprised. There is certainly NO JUSTICE where KFP is concerned.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 43

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
I give up, so much wrong here, she’s driving again, in contact with P, sold the supervised contact photos, she’s f*cking winning the custody battle and is probably still with SB, how the f*ck can this biaaatch get away with so much. I ain’t doing a flounce this time, I still think she’s f*cked long-term, but bloody hell this is a real kick in the teeth 🤦🏽‍♀️😡

• Angry
  • Sad

DC16

VIP Member
Isn't that one of SB's cars? who is she is the car with? Looks like Princess's boyfriend (hair) but looks like he has a ring on his wedding finger.
They've used 2 sets of photos, one looks like Goff (Click) and the Backgrid ones she has sold.

Edit she has bought that car off of SB, it is Priness's boyfriend

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member

Maybe an unpopular opinion but I really like this. How relaxed & happy does he look? He spent his birthday day with his dad & his sister before he went to Ibiza. He's a well adjusted young man all thanks to his dad & Emily. As he's out there for a gig I'm sure he's got the appropriate tour management with him. I would imagine that plenty preparation went into this working holiday. Enjoy every second J 🙂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Stan Butler

VIP Member
That cruel vile cunt Stan,I could fucking kill her,Nastiest Cunt ever.😡
First thing i said when it happened Dolly,,,,,,,,,, "i bet skanks ran him over pissed and off her face driving up the driveway of Pricey Towers" same as when Queenie got ran over to many coincidences. Fucking fuming the cunt needs a good punch. 🤬

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

JaynieDay

VIP Member
Best left to KH's solicitors. They will be aware
Brah what are your professional thoughts on the recent developments? I know you would be hypothesising, but I am interested in your perspective.

Edit: I’m super excited as I’ve finally made Vippy!!! 🎊🥳🎉🎊🍾🥳🎉

It’s only take me just shy of 3 years to do 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

Hampshire Hog

VIP Member
I suspect & get the feeling, some on here don't think I get the facts right. I only post information I know is correct. I was hesitant when Blade died to actually believe KFP had any involvement in his death, other than her usual irresponsibility by not making sure property secure. I assumed he did get out & got run over on main road, which in itself is terrible. But i was told information that people were correct on here with their assumptions & KFP was responsible & got others involved to cover up the death of beautiful Blade. How it was explained about the cover up, fits into place what really happened. I know 1st hand the family are con artists & scum, but now with the Blade circumstances, I find it sickening that they close ranks & actually aid & abet her disgusting actions. I will think more carefully now, whether I will post any information, until it's going to be substantiated by Redtops or authorities.
Willow please don’t feel like that , I always read your posts as measured and I also know in the past you have been made to feel this way. I for one take your info as correct as with DC Anna and Cloud chaser t.

please keep posting I look forward to some more tea 🫖

• Heart

BiffasBeemer

VIP Member
That is not just a little typo that’s full on typing with only one eye open coz you’re off your fucking face typing 😯😯

also her nose doesn’t look like it normally does, has she forgot to filter/photoshop that bit
Perhaps the tiny eye has permanently closed?

Screenshot_20230616-025309_Samsung Internet~01.jpg

Here's what happened

Screenshot_20230616-025446_Samsung Internet~01.jpg

---
Princesses sex life???

Really guys?

Its bad enough Skank oversharing their personal stuff

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart