Katie Price #282 Now she's the size of two tonne Tess does anybody want her wedding dress?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think MP would be getting the accommodation discounted. Flights probably yes, dunno if KH would be able to get discounted flight. It looks to me like an expensive holiday, I researched going on a hol there myself recently and decided against it based on cost.
I don't begrudge them a holiday but if this is genuinely a luxury holiday in a luxury hotel costing thousands while KH on a GFM for 5k (I know he didnt ask for it) then I personally feel it's poor taste. There are other options in Europe that are far cheaper and kids would still enjoy themselves.
Now maybe I have wrong end of the stick and it's actually not costing them much at all, but I doubt that's the case.
I know this opinion will be unpopular, that's fine, we'll agree to disagree.

I still think the kids need to be returned to him ASAP
There’s nothing wrong with what you’ve said

Reactions: 10
Afternoon everyone ❤
So the cunts still breathing,,,oh well never mind maybe next time.
Just my opinion but skank won't do anything why.
1, she isn't strong enough mentally to go through with it.
2, she loves herself and the publicity to much.
3, she knows if she did,, it would mean Kieran gets the kids and that means in her twisted mind he's won and she's not going to let that happen so easily.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I’m going to disagree here. As a former employee of BA - you can get heavily /free discounted flights for you and your family. You can get upgraded too, if you know the staff ( perk of the job!) accommodation is offered at great rates to airline staff too. I have friends who holiday in the Caribbean, Thailand etc for very low prices who work for the airlines, not just BA but virgin Atlantic staff and others.

I do miss my free flight perks
Look it’s not for this thread so I’d guess we probably need to leave it, Kieran has his own thread. But as much as people here bend over backwards to excuse it, surely you can see that it didn’t look good accepting handouts from the public when your fiancée goes and posts things like ‘Mauritius all booked for 2 weeks time’. If I was him I’d be mortified,

• Heart
Reactions: 20
And just out of interest (sorry if this has been mentioned before) does it bother people that KH and MP seem to live quite a life of luxury yet people like us are donating to their go fund me for court help? I’m in two minds about how I feel about it (I know a lot of Ms trips are work related)
To be fair, they haven't suddenly "upped" their lifestyle, they both still work (air crew get a lot of flight concessions) and they were invited to many events way before Skankerella stuck her ugly mug into their happy home affairs, so I definitely personally don't think they are misusing funds donated, Kieron seems genuinely grateful that so many people cared enough about his situation to donate even though he neither set up or asked for the fund x

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Look it’s not for this thread so I’d guess we probably need to leave it, Kieran has his own thread. But as much as people here bend over backwards to excuse it, surely you can see that it didn’t look good accepting handouts from the public when your fiancée goes and posts things like ‘Mauritius all booked for 2 weeks time’. If I was him I’d be mortified,
As many have already said, Michelle works for BA and these things are perks if the job. The fact that it's only 2 weeks in advance suggests even more that it's a last minute perk.
For goodness sake, she goes to work, raises her family, has had more accusations thrown at her by skanky. Even if it wasn't a works perk, the woman deserves a bloody holiday. They do not have to justify what they spend money on to anyone.
Completely different though if they were sitting Bankrupt owing others a fortune.
Donating to the GFM was and is a personal choice.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
And just out of interest (sorry if this has been mentioned before) does it bother people that KH and MP seem to live quite a life of luxury yet people like us are donating to their go fund me for court help? I’m in two minds about how I feel about it (I know a lot of Ms trips are work related)
No. For some people yes. It's all been said before, why should they live like monks whilst KP tries to ruin their life and Michelle gets discounted flights. Etc Ect.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
To be fair, they haven't suddenly "upped" their lifestyle, they both still work (air crew get a lot of flight concessions) and they were invited to many events way before Skankerella stuck her ugly mug into their happy home affairs, so I definitely personally don't think they are misusing funds donated, Kieron seems genuinely grateful that so many people cared enough about his situation to donate even though he neither set up or asked for the fund x
Just to be clear, I never once implied that they were using the go fund me money to go on holidays etc rather than to help with court costs, that is not what I meant

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Any and I mean any suicidal ideation should be immediately reported to the mental health services crisis team. And if there are kids in the house, social services too. Plenty of w9men have killed themselves and taken the kids with them too in the UK. It’s happened a lot.
Price has got absolutely no other way to earn money other than self promotion. She has nothing to sell, the perfumes gone, no one want the tatt, even the JYY tracksuits are not moving. So all she can sell are stories about herself, and stories about ex partners and children.
Think it’s bad now?
Wait Till Junior and Princess become successful and don’t pay her enough attention.

• Sad
Reactions: 34
I've said it before and I'll say it one last time. You can choose to ignore it, obviously. But do some research and you'll easily find that it's true -

Those saying suicidal people never ever mention it - you're wrong.
They do, often. In fact the majority mention it first.
They might laugh about it, they might be serious, but they most definitely do mention it. For varying reasons.

I'm not saying I believe kp (I don't think about her, I don't care, I'm here for the humour and chat).
But as a sweeping definite statement, 'people never ever say it' is not true. It's also a pretty dangerous way to think as genuine distress will be ignored as attention seeking.

Back to business.
True, it can be an abuse tactic but it is still dangerous if people attempt it as they aren't in control. The best thing is to call the authorities if people
keep talking about it.
---
As many have already said, Michelle works for BA and these things are perks if the job. The fact that it's only 2 weeks in advance suggests even more that it's a last minute perk.
For goodness sake, she goes to work, raises her family, has had more accusations thrown at her by skanky. Even if it wasn't a works perk, the woman deserves a bloody holiday. They do not have to justify what they spend money on to anyone.
Completely different though if they were sitting Bankrupt owing others a fortune.
Indeed. Skank could play her mental torture and parental alienation game for years, 5 years, 7 or 8? Who knows? In that time are they supposed to go around cowed and sad like paupers and change everything they want to do because of what she's done? I don't think they should.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I've said it before and I'll say it one last time. You can choose to ignore it, obviously. But do some research and you'll easily find that it's true -

Those saying suicidal people never ever mention it - you're wrong.
They do, often. In fact the majority mention it first.
They might laugh about it, they might be serious, but they most definitely do mention it. For varying reasons.

I'm not saying I believe kp (I don't think about her, I don't care, I'm here for the humour and chat).
But as a sweeping definite statement, 'people never ever say it' is not true. It's also a pretty dangerous way to think as genuine distress will be ignored as attention seeking.

Back to business.
the thing is if she is posting these things ARE HER FAMILY AND FRIENDS RUNNING AROUND TO HER TO MAKE SURE SHE IS OK I DOUBT THEY ARE(IF MY SISTER POSTED THIS I WOULD BE AROUND HER HOUSE WITHIN MINUTES BUT ALL HER FAMILY AND FRIENDS SEEM TO DO IS ASK ARE YOU OK ON INSTAGRAM

Reactions: 28
Back on topic though, I reckon KFP should be in secure psychiatric facility. All that gear can send you psychotic. Threatening suicide, I think it’s time serious medical help was provided. Not the bloody box ticking priory!

Reactions: 29
Yes they deserve a family holiday after the tit they've been through I agree, but why does it have to be a luxury holiday in Mauritius? What's wrong with Costa Del Sol or Tenerife like most people I know do?

If it genuinely is discounted to make it an affordable holiday, fine. If it is a luxury holiday that they are spending 000s on between accomm, meals etc and showing on socials then I think it's crass considering joe public is donating with the view that Kieran is skint.

I'll give them the benefit of the doubt for now and assume it's heavily discounted on hotels and flights, as some posters have suggested based on BA perks.

I agree with @Webster1357 that it's not great judgement on their part IMO to be showing themselves in a luxury holiday spot that many can only dream of, while people are donating.

Reactions: 8
Yes they deserve a family holiday after the tit they've been through I agree, but why does it have to be a luxury holiday in Mauritius? What's wrong with Costa Del Sol or Tenerife like most people I know do?

If it genuinely is discounted to make it an affordable holiday, fine. If it is a luxury holiday that they are spending 000s on between accomm, meals etc and showing on socials then I think it's crass considering joe public is donating with the view that Kieran is skint.

I'll give them the benefit of the doubt for now and assume it's heavily discounted on hotels and flights, as some posters have suggested based on BA perks.

I agree with @Webster1357 that it's not great judgement on their part IMO to be showing themselves in a luxury holiday spot that many can only dream of, while people are donating.
This is going to sound weird but when I worked for BA I could get a cheap holiday to places BA flew to - such as Mauritius or the Caribbean rather than fork out full price for a Tenerife /costa del sol holiday as BA didn’t go there!

Illl stop now as I’m deviating.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
the thing is if she is posting these things ARE HER FAMILY AND FRIENDS RUNNING AROUND TO HER TO MAKE SURE SHE IS OK I DOUBT THEY ARE(IF MY SISTER POSTED THIS I WOULD BE AROUND HER HOUSE WITHIN MINUTES BUT ALL HER FAMILY AND FRIENDS SEEM TO DO IS ASK ARE YOU OK ON INSTAGRAM
You must look at getting your CAPSLOCK sorted 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Just on this to be 100 percent clear. The primary issue at stake that's being discussed in these threads, is the welfare of Jett and Bunny. Everything else comes secondary.

J&B need to be back with K&M asap. My complaint above is small beans compared to what KP is at. Just thought I'd say what I felt, doesn't mean I don't think KP is a vile dangerous witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.