Katie Price #282 Now she's the size of two tonne Tess does anybody want her wedding dress?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry guys didn’t mean to upset anyone, I completely agree with all your points!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Hopefully Kieran made the police aware of that post, and they had to make a welfare check, where SS would be contacted, in turn placed back to him as the other parent🤞 and given more power to his case ..... as I mentioned in my last long rambling post .... she has been spiralling for nearly a week now, well more than usual .... clear as day, drunk, high ... Psychotic, in no fit state to be around two small children, let alone looking after countless animals

Her manic rantings about ` pete ya bleep ` with wedding dress, clothes, was in fact a glimpse into where her mind is .... she still loves him, cant believe he had the cheek to leave her, moved on to a good woman, has a new family, still has full custody of their kids is HAPPY ( something she is NOT ) .... its been over 10yrs, most people move on after a break up, but she still ` manically ` holds onto this ... he is also NO CONTACT only through lawyers, which means she feels powerless, that she cant control him the way she does KH

I think in her pea brain, she thought he would eventually see the error of what he did, and would return to her when ready ... she's the mad old lady sat in her dusty wedding dress, around years of cobwebs waiting for her groom, who never comes .... she is stuck there, and no amount of relationships, children ... ` supposed therapy:rolleyes: ` will change the fact, she has not moved on mentally from him daring to leave her ..... she's not suicidal, but VERY manipulative, she knew the wedding dress post would be shared with ` pete ya bleep ` by someone and then comes the suicidal BS ... hoping this would make him take notice, care enough to get in touch, save her ... its all about attention, if she were serious about ending it, she wouldn't be picking a black background, with fancy lettering, for dramatic effect and advertising it on IG ... this was done for his sake, knowing the children would be worried, hence make him do something

Its all sneaky abusive behaviour ... she has tripped herself up though, this is what happens when someone is soo high, drunk acting on impulse with zero self control ... Dr Emily in her profession has to report this type of thing and Id imagine many people sent this message to J & P .. they both would have turned to their stepmother ..... ` cole ` is also giving her the silent treatment .. if she doesn't get what she wants, like a toddler, she stamps her feet, throws a tantrum, threatens self harm .. suicide .. until she does ... make no mistake this is only about 👉 SELF and nothing else ..... I pray both children are back with their loving father, and as for her, she can bleeping rot in the priory!! 😡😡😡 if she really wanted to off herself, all she need do, its simple .... run out into the busy road near MM 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 62
Well she’s obviously fine as just started following someone new on IG, but she will be getting a visit.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 79
Well she’s obviously fine as just started following someone new on IG, but she will be getting a visit.
Ohhhh to be a fly on the wall, if she does get a visit.

I can see it now, sat in her tacky wedding dress, crying into her vodka, ❄ off her face, with a whole new world playing on repeat, whilst poor Bunty is cooking egg on noodles for her and poor jett, who would be probably hiding in one of the 11 bedrooms keeping a low profile with the remaining pets.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
I've said it before and I'll say it one last time. You can choose to ignore it, obviously. But do some research and you'll easily find that it's true -

Those saying suicidal people never ever mention it - you're wrong.
They do, often. In fact the majority mention it first.
They might laugh about it, they might be serious, but they most definitely do mention it. For varying reasons.

I'm not saying I believe kp (I don't think about her, I don't care, I'm here for the humour and chat).
But as a sweeping definite statement, 'people never ever say it' is not true. It's also a pretty dangerous way to think as genuine distress will be ignored as attention seeking.

Back to business.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Sorry guys didn’t mean to upset anyone, I completely agree with all your points!
Don’t be sorry, you’re entitled to ask, I personally agree with you and would not have donated in a million years! Neither would I have accepted it if I were Kieran. But I know that’s a very unpopular opinion here

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I've said it before and I'll say it one last time. You can choose to ignore it, obviously. But do some research and you'll easily find that it's true -

Those saying suicidal people never ever mention it - you're wrong.
They do, often.
They might laugh about it, they might be serious, but they most definitely do mention it. For varying reasons.

I'm not saying I believe kp (I don't think about her, I don't care, I'm here for the humour and chat).
But as a sweeping definite statement, 'people never ever say it' is not true. It's also a pretty dangerous way to think as genuine distress will be ignored as attention seeking.

Back to business.
I agree, I knew someone who talked repeatedly about it and then sadly on day acted upon it. I think that sometimes people have a pressure cooker moment and by saying how they feel acts as a "help me" moment. Unfortunately there are more and more people, who often use social media as an attention method and just want the narrative to be about them (are you okay Hun, DM me brigade).

It is, however, so sad that so many situations come from those who have never vocalised their feelings.

• Heart

She will have been pissed / off her face last night and posted that for attention. She will be on a massive come down now. Hopefully last night's attention seeking goes in Kieran's favour.

Reactions: 25
Can’t help wondering what sort of day those children and pets are having in this heat. Have they bathed and got dressed, had breakfast, lunch? Have the animals been fed and given fresh water? Is she just sitting moping? This is just so wrong on all levels. She can’t even drive them out for an ice cream although she could take them over the road to the garden centre. She needs to admit defeat, ring Kieran like now and ask him to come and pick them up.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Hopefully Kieran made the police aware of that post, and they had to make a welfare check, where SS would be contacted, in turn placed back to him as the other parent🤞 and given more power to his case ..... as I mentioned in my last long rambling post .... she has been spiralling for nearly a week now, well more than usual .... clear as day, drunk, high ... Psychotic, in no fit state to be around two small children, let alone looking after countless animals

Her manic rantings about ` pete ya bleep ` with wedding dress, clothes, was in fact a glimpse into where her mind is .... she still loves him, cant believe he had the cheek to leave her, moved on to a good woman, has a new family, still has full custody of their kids is HAPPY ( something she is NOT ) .... its been over 10yrs, most people move on after a break up, but she still ` manically ` holds onto this ... he is also NO CONTACT only through lawyers, which means she feels powerless, that she cant control him the way she does KH

I think in her pea brain, she thought he would eventually see the error of what he did, and would return to her when ready ... she's the mad old lady sat in her dusty wedding dress, around years of cobwebs waiting for her groom, who never comes .... she is stuck there, and no amount of relationships, children ... ` supposed therapy:rolleyes: ` will change the fact, she has not moved on mentally from him daring to leave her ..... she's not suicidal, but VERY manipulative, she knew the wedding dress post would be shared with ` pete ya bleep ` by someone and then comes the suicidal BS ... hoping this would make him take notice, care enough to get in touch, save her ... its all about attention, if she were serious about ending it, she wouldn't be picking a black background, with fancy lettering, for dramatic effect and advertising it on IG ... this was done for his sake, knowing the children would be worried, hence make him do something

Its all sneaky abusive behaviour ... she has tripped herself up though, this is what happens when someone is soo high, drunk acting on impulse with zero self control ... Dr Emily in her profession has to report this type of thing and Id imagine many people sent this message to J & P .. they both would have turned to their stepmother ..... ` cole ` is also giving her the silent treatment .. if she doesn't get what she wants, like a toddler, she stamps her feet, throws a tantrum, threatens self harm .. suicide .. until she does ... make no mistake this is only about 👉 SELF and nothing else ..... I pray both children are back with their loving father, and as for her, she can bleeping rot in the priory!! 😡😡😡 if she really wanted to off herself, all she need do, its simple .... run out into the busy road near MM 🤷‍♀️
That is exactly how my ex wife behaved. We divorced in 1981 and she kept trying to disrupt my life and relationships with my son and my partners until 2014 when our son finally cut her off so she had nothing to use against me.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Fa

Fabulous post and this is it in a nutshell. Shes a sad bereft woman and has only herself to blame.
Those children and animals need 100% protection from her ALL of the time. Therefore she needs supervised contact with her children and NO contact at all with ANY animals. She's becoming more deranged by the day and has such is a liability to herself and also those around her.
He'll hath no fury like a Pricey scorned. !

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Because that's what suicidal people do, isn't it. Go on IG and look for new people to follow 🙄
When I've been in a dark place the only place I wanted to be was in my bedroom, curtains shut, not wishing to see or speak to anyone.

That bleep hasn't got the first idea

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Don’t be sorry, you’re entitled to ask, I personally agree with you and would not have donated in a million years! Neither would I have accepted it if I were Kieran. But I know that’s a very unpopular opinion here
I don't think MP would be getting the accommodation discounted. Flights probably yes, dunno if KH would be able to get discounted flight. It looks to me like an expensive holiday, I researched going on a hol there myself recently and decided against it based on cost.
I don't begrudge them a holiday but if this is genuinely a luxury holiday in a luxury hotel costing thousands while KH on a GFM for 5k (I know he didnt ask for it) then I personally feel it's poor taste. There are other options in Europe that are far cheaper and kids would still enjoy themselves.
Now maybe I have wrong end of the stick and it's actually not costing them much at all, but I doubt that's the case.
I know this opinion will be unpopular, that's fine, we'll agree to disagree.

I still think the kids need to be returned to him ASAP

• Heart
Fa
Fabulous post and this is it in a nutshell. Shes a sad bereft woman and has only herself to blame.
Those children and animals need 100% protection from her ALL of the time. Therefore she needs supervised contact with her children and NO contact at all with ANY animals. She's becoming more deranged by the day and has such is a liability to herself and also those around her.
He'll hath no fury like a Pricey scorned. !
Also known as “ Never underestimate The Pricey “ 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I don't think MP would be getting the accommodation discounted. Flights probably yes, dunno if KH would be able to get discounted flight. It looks to me like an expensive holiday, I researched going on a hol there myself recently and decided against it based on cost.
I don't begrudge them a holiday but if this is genuinely a luxury holiday in a luxury hotel costing thousands while KH on a GFM for 5k (I know he didnt ask for it) then I personally feel it's poor taste. There are other options in Europe that are far cheaper and kids would still enjoy themselves.
Now maybe I have wrong end of the stick and it's actually not costing them much at all, but I doubt that's the case.
My niece works for BA and gets discounted flights for her and/ or family. I would imagine if she has flown there numerous times she would probably have,links to discounted accommodation,

Reactions: 30

I still think the kids need to be returned to him ASAP
I’m going to disagree here. As a former employee of BA - you can get heavily /free discounted flights for you and your family. You can get upgraded too, if you know the staff ( perk of the job!) accommodation is offered at great rates to airline staff too. I have friends who holiday in the Caribbean, Thailand etc for very low prices who work for the airlines, not just BA but virgin Atlantic staff and others.

I do miss my free flight perks

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.