Katie Price #282 Now she's the size of two tonne Tess does anybody want her wedding dress?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
'Give me space' = Don't say anything critical of me. She's fine when the articles are all ones she's planted.
---

Exactly and imagine what a month-long break somewhere tropical could do for someone with bad mental health? Yet she goes on 5 or 6 holidays and she's still a complete mess. She wastes money and opportunity. Most people struggling don't have the time or cash to take months off, she's wasted it.
It can have as much space as it wants, the point is the thing itself is the one posting itself and its shite everywhere whereas it could very easily slip away into obscurity should it wish to do so. But its not going to do that is it?
---
A close family member recently saw their GP about depression and anxiety. They were asked if they were having suicidal thoughts, and said sometimes, but wouldn’t act on them as they have two young children.
A few days later, SS made an unannounced welfare check, as the GP had alerted them.
This is not a family already on SS radar. SS spoke to my relative, checked what support she has, and also took contact details for other family members.
I would assume from this that a GP has the duty to report such cases.
SS get a lot of stick, sometimes rightly, but in this instance they stepped up and checked on the children and I’m glad they did.
I really hope that the circumstances around J and B, the previous neglect, the custody battle, the substance abuse etc would mean that SS turn up at the MM after that post last night.
Let's hope they do this time; How much more of this do those children have to endure before they are removed from it once and for all?

Last edited:
Reactions: 34
Wonder if something has happened regarding Kieron's complaint to the police about harassment after he was taken in for the firearm offence.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Wonder if something has happened regarding Kieron's complaint to the police about harassment after he was taken in for the firearm offence.
Oh yes; The police deciding there is no charge to answer really would twigger it's Mentawl 'elf innit

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Yep your right x
---

Yeah it is thanks x
I'm really shocked if it's true that Kris Boyson allegedly covered up a dead kitten with a bucket! Who does that, who has dead animals lying round??? What did the interviewer think/say? It's so awful.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
Just seen MP posting about booking Mauritius in 2 weeks time…wonder if Kieran is going too? If so it would suggest no chance of getting the kids back anytime soon, unless they are going too?

• Wow
Reactions: 19
I sincerely hope so. If she can repeatedly accuse a person of serious crimes which could push him to suicide and nothing happens to her it's a travesty.

Friday was the 9th of June, so that would be six months exactly now since Kieran reported her back in December. Hmmm. Please let i
be true 🤞

• Heart
Reactions: 25
What happened between Skanky and Rymi? I missed this, did they fall out? Have they stopped working together?

Reactions: 15
Don't know why their dodgy "relationship" has hit the skids but suddenly he's not around and skank is'nt mentioning him.

It comes to something when even a shyster like RimMe has distanced himself from it :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 29
And just out of interest (sorry if this has been mentioned before) does it bother people that KH and MP seem to live quite a life of luxury yet people like us are donating to their go fund me for court help? I’m in two minds about how I feel about it (I know a lot of Ms trips are work related)

Reactions: 13
And just out of interest (sorry if this has been mentioned before) does it bother people that KH and MP seem to live quite a life of luxury yet people like us are donating to their go fund me for court help? I’m in two minds about how I feel about it (I know a lot of Ms trips are work related)
With her job she would get huge flight discounts for her immediate family so perhaps thats the answer?

Reactions: 28
She gets trips heavily discounted because of her job. V and A should have the opportunity for a holiday, seeing as skank has one holiday every two weeks or so.

Reactions: 42
I believe it's discussed a few times and the general consensus was.... If it bothers you don't donate, if it doesn't donate if you wish/want.

We don't know their financial situation and I think it's unfair to pass comment, for all we know her Mum could have booked them the holiday, as they are ploughing all their money into legal costs.

Equally MP may have booked it herself with her own money and work discount.
Many couples have separate accounts and spend separately.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
doubt the press would print the post after all it sounds like she is suicidal they would not want to take the risk in case she did actually do something to herself
And thats what the threat is for, it's a warning to the media to stop covering Blades death and to go back to puff pieces about biggest boobs ever & auburn tresses with a light palette of make up.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
What looks like MP is on holiday is 99% work
Last time I remember KH having a holiday it was when he had all the kids.

if you do not agree with donating, then don’t.

• Heart
Reactions: 66
The media should just stop covering her. Full stop. The only time I’ll read about KFP in the press is when she goes to prison.

Reactions: 32
No not really.
Keep in mind, alot of thier family days out are gifted ( why shouldn't they enjoy that experience all together).
The meals out are often with family members, or PR arranged by KH management ( so hay why not also enjoy that).
Who's to say it's actually her mother, or Wendy or friends treating them! It's non of our business.
Her jewellery is often gifted by companies ( why the hell not show it off)
In comparison to some influencers, they actually don't take advantage alot.

She travels alot with work, they both earn and fit everything around family life.

They've had a very few difficult mnths, through no fault of thier own, accusations thrown at them left right and centre, why shouldn't they try and escape it all.

You don't see MP getting her hair done for hours on end, you don't see her having nails done ever 5 mins, they don't see them having tattoos, dragging thier kids along for the ride.
You don't see them out drinking with cling ons for days on end...
You don't see them buying pets that are disposable and nneglected.
You don't see them taking 20 blooming holidays a year for weeks on end, whilst claiming to BR ppl that they have no money...

We have been told on many occasions where the donated money goes, this has been back up by several insider on these threads.
I have faith and trust these funds are not being abused.

I would much rather see thier kids atleast experience a semi normal life, than them stuck at home isolated because dad's ever penny goes on family court cases, because of his narcissistic abusive ex.
Soooo. In short if a donation I made, gave them all a family day out, enjoying themselves and making memories... then so be it... who the duck are we to judge...

• Heart
Reactions: 62
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.