Katie Price #282 Now she's the size of two tonne Tess does anybody want her wedding dress?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
PA posted on IG an hour ago about a recipe for low calorie ice cream, he must know the 'threat' is a pile of tit

• Haha
Reactions: 40
All parties have been made aware 👍
Fab, hope this helps the fathers, although I'm not holding out much hope 😕
---
Also did someone say she's due on TV tonight? If so we could contact them with the screen shot asking if they think its acceptable to have someone threatening suicide the night before on TV??

Reactions: 28
---
Also did someone say she's due on TV tonight? If so we could contact them with the screen shot asking if they think its acceptable to have someone threatening suicide the night before on TV??
GB News. Isn't it?

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
---
I think that is KB is on Tv tonight talking about MH

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Is she still here ?????
Crap I really wish she wouldn't tease us like this...🤪🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
---
Is it not kris boyson who is on gb news at 5pm

Reactions: 17
Whatever we think of Ulrika (and I think she’s a bit of nightmare at times, to say the least 🤦🏽‍♀️) she bloody does love and look after her pets. Brilliant to see her calling out Skank in her column today 👊🏾 Keep showing the public Skank’s feckless uncaring ways I say, she’s no animal lover, make more people aware of her true nature,

I’ve followed Ukrika on IG at times, it’s quite interesting viewing her posts about her dogs. She has quite a few Bulldogs and they really are her world now her kids have grown-up. Compare her devastation when she’s lost a dog through illness or natural causes, she’s heartbroken, unlike Skank who just uses all her pets as accessories, left to their own devices while she holidays, paying them very little attention, resulting in so many deaths over the years.

You’d never see posts like these from Skank, well said Ulrika calling her out…..

30ABE4DF-39BF-4560-B1CD-8919A05ED333.jpeg
9450B20E-B762-4DA1-A5BE-D294EE2DFECD.jpeg

And this on the anniversary of another Bulldog she lost, wouldn’t even cross Skank’s mind to even think about a former pet 😔
696B8700-59F2-4163-AAFC-172F7CA0BC81.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Has her Insta story been flagged up in the press anywhere?
Or did her achingly obvious manipulations fail?
doubt the press would print the post after all it sounds like she is suicidal they would not want to take the risk in case she did actually do something to herself

Reactions: 24
Can’t help but think KFP herself may be posting on here. A poster towards the end of the previous thread - joined Jan 22 but their only post is posting KFP suicidal IG post last night asking if we’ve seen it.. apologies if I’m barking up the wrong 🌲
Well, all those posts last year leading up to Kieran's arrest over on his thread. I suspected that was her or someone close to her. No-one else would just happen to know Kieran was being arrested.

• Wow
Reactions: 32
Has her Insta story been flagged up in the press anywhere?
Or did her achingly obvious manipulations fail?
The outcome of that post will be less media stories for a while overall ... particularly about Blade and the petition ... the media wont take chances of being accused of hounding a potentially suicidal woman
---
Well, all those posts last year leading up to Kieran's arrest over on his thread. I suspected that was her or someone close to her. No-one else would just happen to know Kieran was being arrested.
The flying monkeys lurk on here ... so does KP, Carol et al .... they dont post like they used to because a lot of accounts got shut down due to it, then Tattle tightened up on joining

• Angry
Reactions: 37
A close family member recently saw their GP about depression and anxiety. They were asked if they were having suicidal thoughts, and said sometimes, but wouldn’t act on them as they have two young children.
A few days later, SS made an unannounced welfare check, as the GP had alerted them.
This is not a family already on SS radar. SS spoke to my relative, checked what support she has, and also took contact details for other family members.
I would assume from this that a GP has the duty to report such cases.
SS get a lot of stick, sometimes rightly, but in this instance they stepped up and checked on the children and I’m glad they did.
I really hope that the circumstances around J and B, the previous neglect, the custody battle, the substance abuse etc would mean that SS turn up at the MM after that post last night.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.