Katie Price #282 Now she's the size of two tonne Tess does anybody want her wedding dress?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Following on from the last thread, I hate that witch Ultika but I enjoy her calling out KP

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Note to skank, keep posting messages of that nature and you're never getting back your driving licence !!!! We know this means more to you than your kids or pets.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I see Sophie the grifter is doing an 'ad' in return for her free/heavily discounted week at a holiday park.
Albert becoming very overexposed and exploited for coin too

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
Agree, No one has hounded her, anything in the press is from what SHE has put out there. Everything we know about her is as a result of what she has posted or sold to the press via Backgrid. If she really wanted to be left alone she should delete all her social media and disappear, she will never do that though. What would hurt her more is to not have articles printed. Can’t have it both ways.

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Screenshot_20230610_095015_Chrome.jpg
just adding this from the last thread posted late last night by KP, hopefully SS gets those kids out of that house and back into the safe living home fo thri father ASAP

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
'Give me space' = Don't say anything critical of me. She's fine when the articles are all ones she's planted.
---
Agree, No one has hounded her, anything in the press is from what SHE has put out there. Everything we know about her is as a result of what she has posted or sold to the press via Backgrid. If she really wanted to be left alone she should delete all her social media and disappear, she will never do that though. What would hurt her more is to not have articles printed. Can’t have it both ways.
Exactly and imagine what a month-long break somewhere tropical could do for someone with bad mental health? Yet she goes on 5 or 6 holidays and she's still a complete mess. She wastes money and opportunity. Most people struggling don't have the time or cash to take months off, she's wasted it.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Oh boo flipping hoo with your guilt tripping posts, if you are genuinely feeling so low you want to end it then do the responsible thing by handing the kids over to someone who can look after them properly while you heal,But you won’t because it’s a game to you ,you want to do what you want ,say what you want .ruin people commit offences, and the cry it’s my mental health init,my ex husbands who refuse to Even acknowledge me how dare they, they all at fault not me, 9do you know what one day you will really feel like ending it and because you’ve cried wolf so many times no one will believe you.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
I'd like to think that this is coded i.e. " "Jett" washed the paddling pool " but she's not able to post that due to ongoing investigation.

1686387850938.png

• Haha
Reactions: 28
View attachment 2229986just adding this from the last thread posted late last night by KP, hopefully SS gets those kids out of that house and back into the safe living home fo thri father ASAP
Peter Andre needs to be aware of this post as well as Kieran, Princess still seems to visit the MM and hangs out with her mother
---
If Princess and Junior saw the 'suicide threat' post and told Emily, as a doctor would she have a responsibility to report? (even if she thinks the post is a false threat)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Can’t help but think KFP herself may be posting on here. A poster towards the end of the previous thread - joined Jan 22 but their only post is posting KFP suicidal IG post last night asking if we’ve seen it.. apologies if I’m barking up the wrong 🌲

• Wow
Reactions: 36
Can’t help but think KFP herself may be posting on here. A poster towards the end of the previous thread - joined Jan 22 but their only post is posting KFP suicidal IG post last night asking if we’ve seen it.. apologies if I’m barking up the wrong 🌲
Yes, and their comment read as if they were drunk!

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Has her Insta story been flagged up in the press anywhere?
Or did her achingly obvious manipulations fail?

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.