Katie Price #282 Now she's the size of two tonne Tess does anybody want her wedding dress?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just on this to be 100 percent clear. The primary issue at stake that's being discussed in these threads, is the welfare of Jett and Bunny. Everything else comes secondary.

J&B need to be back with K&M asap. My complaint above is small beans compared to what KP is at. Just thought I'd say what I felt, doesn't mean I don't think KP is a vile dangerous witch.
Oh I get what you mean. I don’t think youve said anything wrong. I can see how posting about luxury holidays can jar with some.

We all bring different angles here but agree that KFP is one dangerous individual.

Reactions: 15
Oh I get what you mean. I don’t think youve said anything wrong. I can see how posting about luxury holidays can jar with some.

We all bring different angles here but agree that KFP is one dangerous individual.
Thanks. I didn't mention Harvey's welfare in my post as I'm assuming staff at his school are looking out for him, and similar for P&J they have Peter Andre. But I worry about B&J, with Kieran frozen out their welfare is at risk imo.
---
Any and I mean any suicidal ideation should be immediately reported to the mental health services crisis team. And if there are kids in the house, social services too. Plenty of w9men have killed themselves and taken the kids with them too in the UK. It’s happened a lot.
Price has got absolutely no other way to earn money other than self promotion. She has nothing to sell, the perfumes gone, no one want the tatt, even the JYY tracksuits are not moving. So all she can sell are stories about herself, and stories about ex partners and children.
Think it’s bad now?
Wait Till Junior and Princess become successful and don’t pay her enough attention.
I can see Princess appearing on reality tv and her modelling/influencing career taking off,then KP will hang on for dear life trying to claim credit for P's success and generate coin off her. I trust that Claire Powell (a smart woman) is prepared for this

I also think Junior will be offered I'm A Celeb, although he may not relish the prospect of his parents failed marriage being referred to over and over so may reject it

Reactions: 21
Thanks. I didn't mention Harvey's welfare in my post as I'm assuming staff at his school are looking out for him, and similar for P&J they have Peter Andre. But I worry about B&J, with Kieran frozen out their welfare is at risk imo.
---

I can see Princess appearing on reality tv and her modelling/influencing career taking off,then KP will hang on for dear life trying to claim credit for P's success and generate coin off her. I trust that Claire Powell (a smart woman) is prepared for this
I think Pete and CAN have said NO to KP regarding her idea of taking Princess away filming
That is why she is selling dress etc

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The outcome of that post will be less media stories for a while overall ... particularly about Blade and the petition ... the media wont take chances of being accused of hounding a potentially suicidal woman
---

The flying monkeys lurk on here ... so does KP, Carol et al .... they dont post like they used to because a lot of accounts got shut down due to it, then Tattle tightened up on joining
And that's EXACTLY why she posted that! She was getting a hard time in the press so threaten to commit suicide and they back off. Calculating witch that she is! One day ( hopefully soon) these suicide threats will lead to her losing custody of the kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
This is going to sound weird but when I worked for BA I could get a cheap holiday to places BA flew to - such as Mauritius or the Caribbean rather than fork out full price for a Tenerife /costa del sol holiday as BA didn’t go there!

Illl stop now as I’m deviating.
I was just about to post that the flights and discounted accommodation are normally where the flight team normally fly too. Also I went to Mexico once, booked 2 weeks in advance, 2 weeks all inclusive for £700, couldn't fly to spain/tenerife for a week all inclusive for that price when I went. To get back on track, Skank is still a bleep

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Michelle has had to put up with pwiccess tit for many years, and continues to do so, the nasty bleep wished disability ... death on her unborn child, amongst other vile things ... who the duck does this!!! ... a sick mind :mad: .... she, Michelle also loves those children and treated them like her own, despite their ` mother ` bringing soo much trouble to her ... she has shown who she is, her true character ... by not holding that against them .... ` some ` step parents act otherwise, and want nothing to do with their partners children, often abusing, mistreating, causing long term mental health issues ... she isn't from that category, thank goodness, she comes from the ones who see them as children, first and foremost ... who need care, love, stability, even if she didn't give birth to them ` one of the good ones ` ( as is Emily )

Keiran did not ask for the GFM, people have donated from a good place, and in all truth ... I'm glad to have given, to help his cause, and when possible shall give again ` that's my choice, with money I have earned ` .... also why should they live life as hermits ... allowing that old bleep dictate, what they can or cant do?

Michelle has other children to raise, so if her job affords her discounts on flights and accommodation, for a family holiday, they have every right to do this .... ` pwiccee should not control ` how she and he live life .... I trust what we have been told, that the GFM is being used ONLY for its purpose and I don't begrudge them a family holiday, or the odd night out, or buying each other gifts for their birthdays :rolleyes: why should life come to a standstill because his deranged lunatic x, can not bear to see him happy, or moving on with someone else

I also know 5 grand would not be enough to keep fighting her legally, for this long, so I'm sure, he would also be using his own/their money combined in that respect ..... pwiccceee takes up to 20plus holidays a year, which cost thousands up on thousands, while owing over 3 million quid ( which for some reason, she doesn't believe, she should pay back!!! .... Imagine if she owed YOU ... and you watched her daily, showing off, on IG .... boasting, laughing at being bankrupt, hearing her arrogantly sneering on tv ` they need to get to the back of the queue ` STILL LIVES in a bleeping mansion, while owing all that money to people .... swans around affording, a constant supply of DRUGS, DRINK .... designer gear, lives like a millionaire ... sticking a middle finger up to everyone, she owes and has destroyed in her path, a big UP YOURS to lives ruined by her, add breaking the law multiple times ) and people bleat on about Kieran and Michelle trying to live a normal life, despite this bleeping cancer they have hanging around their neck .... oh please do duck off with that nonsensical tit! ... Keiran is paying the price for being ruled by his cock, when he met her .... and dumbly got involved, getting her knocked up ` twice ` believing her happily ` forever BS `she feeds every single stupid bastard who shags her ... once the children come along, she knew she had him where she wanted him, that's why she got pregnant so fast .... I agree, he was not too bright at the time, however, he has really learnt a harsh lesson, the hard way

go fund me's have zero accountability and often used by scammers

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
I believe it's discussed a few times and the general consensus was.... If it bothers you don't donate, if it doesn't donate if you wish/want.

We don't know their financial situation and I think it's unfair to pass comment, for all we know her Mum could have booked them the holiday, as they are ploughing all their money into legal costs.

Equally MP may have booked it herself with her own money and work discount.
Many couples have separate accounts and spend separately.
Not to mention that the GFM only stands at about £5000, you can't exactly lead a 'life of luxury' on that amount! Or even get more than maybe one holiday from it. It will be her staff travel perks from working for BA.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Looks like Skanky is taking the day off, no posts anywhere and the press haven't
mentioned her IG story so I think we are in for a quiet weekend.

Reactions: 13
The last time she mentioned suicide her licence was revoked. Mentioning it again will just compound it. She uses suicide to get attention and to stop the papers giving her a hard time.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
the thing is if she is posting these things ARE HER FAMILY AND FRIENDS RUNNING AROUND TO HER TO MAKE SURE SHE IS OK I DOUBT THEY ARE(IF MY SISTER POSTED THIS I WOULD BE AROUND HER HOUSE WITHIN MINUTES BUT ALL HER FAMILY AND FRIENDS SEEM TO DO IS ASK ARE YOU OK ON INSTAGRAM
Exactly! An old friend of ours sent my husband a text that was meant for his girlfriend ( or was it?) saying he was going to kill himself before 5pm. This was at about 2.30pm. Hubby rang me and told me, I was at work but I instantly left and went round to his house, when I couldn't get an answer at the door or on the phone I called the police who came and broke in. Turns out he wasn't there and he came walking down the road while the cops and myself were standing outside his house! He got a good bollocking from me ( after a big hug) and never did that again.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Hard to believe its the same person. Hope all those vain cosmetic surgeries were worth the pain, time and effort.

If it had taken care of itself it could still have looked good in its 40s, so many beautiful women in their 40s.

Called Karma, witch. For never being grateful for what you had and opportunities you have been given!
....It's such a shame because she always had such class.... (cough....)
(nb: nicely positioned 'water' bottle....)

1686412308130.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Just throwing this out there but the last time Michelle went away with the kids was just before the tit hit the fan regarding kierans allegations against skank. So wondering if skanks had a reappearance at the police station and has been charged with something to appear in court later this month that's why skank hasn't been able to leave the country and also why maybe Michelle is getting out the firing line.. Might be way off but things are stacking up slymi Rymi does a runner, sink boy looking miserable and not wishing his dolly a happy birthday, no big H birthday and Ibiza trip, then sink boy doing a runner and another cancelled Ibiza trip. Skanks behaviour has deteriorated over the last month. I've said before something's hit the fan and she's struggling to keep a lid on it and cover her own arse,, slymi Rymi and sink boys disappearing acts could be because skanks tried to implicate and throw them under the bus " honestly officer it wasn't me them 2 were controlling what I was doing , I'm vulnerable suffering with my MH, PTSD, ADHD and suicidal thoughts" 😎

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Back on topic though, I reckon KFP should be in secure psychiatric facility. All that gear can send you psychotic. Threatening suicide, I think it’s time serious medical help was provided. Not the bloody box ticking priory!
Plus isn't she supposed to be having WEEKLY sessions at the Priory FOR LIFE according to her! Not doing a very good job then are they?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She won't top herself, she's too self absorbed and vain. Does she think anyone actually cares? I'd be more worried about whether the crematorium can cope with that much plastic!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
I don't think MP would be getting the accommodation discounted. Flights probably yes, dunno if KH would be able to get discounted flight. It looks to me like an expensive holiday, I researched going on a hol there myself recently and decided against it based on cost.
I don't begrudge them a holiday but if this is genuinely a luxury holiday in a luxury hotel costing thousands while KH on a GFM for 5k (I know he didnt ask for it) then I personally feel it's poor taste. There are other options in Europe that are far cheaper and kids would still enjoy themselves.
Now maybe I have wrong end of the stick and it's actually not costing them much at all, but I doubt that's the case.
I know this opinion will be unpopular, that's fine, we'll agree to disagree.

I still think the kids need to be returned to him ASAP
As I’ve said a few times before when people have questioned the ‘luxury holidays’. As BA staff MP will have unlimited ‘ID90’ tickets where you pay a fraction of the flight cost for economy tickets. There is a Facebook page dedicated for BA Crew who post their flight details and someone working that flight invariably makes sure they’re upgraded to Club World. She will also have 2 x ID100 tickets a year - all you pay is airport taxes and are entitled to Club World. Both the children will be entitled to the concessions until they’re 24 along with another adult which you can chop and change something like every six weeks now (it’s changed since I left and is much more frequent now) so she can chop and change easily between her mother, sister or KH. And yes BA staff get good discounts on hotels. There are also websites specifically for Travel Industry staff which offer huge discounts.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
She won't top herself, she's too self absorbed and vain. Does she think anyone actually cares? I'd be more worried about whether the crematorium can cope with that much plastic!
She will have to be buried, to cremate her would result in toxic fumes for a 25 mile radius.

• Haha
Not to mention that the GFM only stands at about £5000, you can't exactly lead a 'life of luxury' on that amount! Or even get more than maybe one holiday from it. It will be her staff travel perks from working for BA.
NOBODY is saying that they are using the GFM funds to fund their holidays/lifestyle.

If I had a nightmare boyfriends ex in the background... ( actually I did have once a long time ago ) I would definitely duck off to the Maldives... and not come bk..!!!. Pricey keep out of their lives you stalking witch 😜🏃 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.