Katie Price #281 Fly high beautiful Blade. Kipper, this is the biggest mistake you’ve ever made!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's saying it wants to off itself because of the bad press, the deflection isn't working, so it's going the Caroline flack route, except Caroline didn't blast it on SM for sympathy, she got the job done. It ain't gonna kill itself, looking for sympathy and I ain't got an ounce of it for that neglectful, arrogant, self-serving, bullying, animal killing nasty horrible witch and I never will have.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Here we go, wondered earlier what skank and the grifting clan would come up with for some deflection, damage limitation and sympathy and out comes suicidal thoughts again. Just do it and do your kids a favour.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I feel so sad for junior n princess with their mother putting them thru this at their age 🥺🥺

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
If skank had just put "i don't want to be here anymore" i'm guessing that's a quick visit from plod and SS to maybe remove the kids, but as she's mentioned she's only here for the kids it's manipulation saying if you take my kids i'll off myself. Sly witch covering the bases and looking for sympathy using the kids again.

• Angry
Reactions: 40
😂 Suicidal my arse.. On a comedown and realising poor Blade was the last straw.
That bleep witch deserves all it gets!
No empathy or sympathy here, duck off kipper.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
It’s fine everyone, SS believe this is a person providing a safe caring environment for two very vulnerable children, nothing to see here.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Unfortunately I suffer from anxiety and depression and I have never told anyone of my intentions to end it all. Sometimes people do it for a cry for help though skanky I assume is doing it for attention. If she really is struggling with her MH then SS need to be working closely with her to ensure the childrens safety. She makes me so angry blaming everything on her poor MH. I wish I could sit in a salon for 7 bloody hours especially after my dog has died. We brought a dog to help with my anxiety and depression and if anything was to happen no one would see me for weeks. BH is betting closer so she is trykng this bloody trick again. Skanky can just duck off 🤬🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 36
News article in 3, 2, 1.

You are fooling only your own fans.......

• Angry
Reactions: 21
I don’t want her to take her own life

However would be happy if kids were given back to their dad
She’s was banned from even looking at animals
And she fell down a big hole

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don’t want her to take her own life

However would be happy if kids were given back to their dad
She’s was banned from even looking at animals
And she fell down a big hole
I agree. I wouldn't want to see her kids lose their mum no matter how awful she is at parenting. I just want the kids safe with their dads, for Harvey to flourish in residential and for Skanky to live a life according to her means, with no egg, paying off her debts and to disappear.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.