Katie Price #281 Fly high beautiful Blade. Kipper, this is the biggest mistake you’ve ever made!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @PhoebeBuffaysSmellyPussy for the new thread title, albeit a sad one ❤ Our thoughts are all with our animal lovers and our @Stan Butler

Hopefully Kipper is on her way down now after this weeks events and all of us Tattlers and the pets she has harmed are waiting for the downfall…

Prev thread here:

As you were Krusties 💗

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Hey, not my usual thread but I saw the title and went back and read the previous thread so I wasn’t coming in blind and my bleeping god this bleep needs cancelling NOW as an owner of dogs I feel sick to my stomach that yet another animal has died at her hands. She is a vile piece of tit and deserves everything coming to her now 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 93
Are PETA going to do anything ? Shall i write to her MP as is dangerous on the road as well as cruel.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Junior turning 18 next week, now he is an adult could this give him more power to advocate for the welfare of Jett/Bunny/Harvey? And step in as a guardian if needed?

• Angry
Reactions: 25
Are PETA going to do anything ? Shall i write to her MP as is dangerous on the road as well as cruel.
I sent this yesterday so I’m waiting for a reply, I put an email link on the previous thread the MP is Jeremy Quinn, the more emails he receives the better I think.

Dear Sir,

I would like to make you aware of the fact that in your constituency is a person who has repeatedly through her negligence and arrogance had many animals in her care killed, the latest was just a few days ago when her German shepherd ran into the A24. This is not the first or second time this has happened there are a number of dogs she has owned that have been hit and killed by cars and also a horse.
Apparently the gates to the house are constantly left open and there are many gaps in the boundary fencing where the animals can and have escaped to be then killed by traffic.
The persons name is Katie Price who I’m sure you will be familiar with and I would like to know what you are going to do about her irresponsible attitude to owning pets, there is I believe a petition to stop her owning animals which should be acted upon, if another of her pets escape and there is a serious car crash because of this and people are killed I’m sure you don’t want blood on your hands now you are aware of the situation,

I am looking forward to hearing from you very soon with your thoughts and actions on this matter it’s only time until it happens again.

• Heart
Reactions: 89
I sent this yesterday so I’m waiting for a reply, I put an email link on the previous thread the MP is Jeremy Quinn, the more emails he receives the better I think.

Dear Sir,

I would like to make you aware of the fact that in your constituency is a person who has repeatedly through her negligence and arrogance had many animals in her care killed, the latest was just a few days ago when her German shepherd ran into the A24. This is not the first or second time this has happened there are a number of dogs she has owned that have been hit and killed by cars and also a horse.
Apparently the gates to the house are constantly left open and there are many gaps in the boundary fencing where the animals can and have escaped to be then killed by traffic.
The persons name is Katie Price who I’m sure you will be familiar with and I would like to know what you are going to do about her irresponsible attitude to owning pets, there is I believe a petition to stop her owning animals which should be acted upon, if another of her pets escape and there is a serious car crash because of this and people are killed I’m sure you don’t want blood on your hands now you are aware of the situation,

I am looking forward to hearing from you very soon with your thoughts and actions on this matter it’s only time until it happens again.
Brilliant DCI.❤

• Heart
Reactions: 36
this video which is on the other thread... Ermmm so it wasn't her fault and this happens a lot.... Well let us break this down, she said she wasn't around when Sparkle was killed and she only knew about it when she read it in the press/media ??? Strange because she is constantly on her phone and yet no one phoned her up and told her about a death of a family pet was she too busy fu..cking Carl or "macking" off with someone else ??. And then there is the Rolo case, a small puppy getting trapped and then dying. I have grown up around animals especially dogs and cats one point we had 19 dogs in the house (3 dogs and 16 puppies) and never did a single puppy die after getting "trapped" but guys "she wasn't in the room when the puppy died" would she say this if it was an infant child, a puppy needs constant care until a certain age leaving the puppy with children especially a small puppy like Rolo is negligence and then complaining about the breeders turning their backs on her, maybe she should have listened to the advice they gave ole'Fish-Lips. She should be investigated and then banned from having any type of pet again. Also bringing her child into it too tut tut tut truly pathetic

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
Is this on someone's IG?
Is this hope or actually a storm is coming 🤞🏻🤞🏻

Didn't comment on the last thread.... Just can't take it all in.... RIP Blade.

I see it's trying to deflect by saying someone killed poor Blade on purpose to get at her!! Absolutely NO words!!

Is this split more column inches to further deflect from poor Blade?

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 43
Does she really think people are that stupid!! So it wasn't her fault someone targeted her dog, umm the poor man who ran over your dog that you let out your open bleeping gate had to take him to the vets! and the fact you don't even know what day he died says it all! God she makes my piss boil

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I think something is brewing. (no timescale)

She is definitely single...

Just making mine 🍿 hope it's not weeks before it goes stale. (Sorry for my Binfest style post 😂)

RIP sweet Blade

Let's hope they are over for good this time

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 93
I think something is brewing. (no timescale)

She is definitely single...

Just making mine 🍿 hope it's not weeks before it goes stale. (Sorry for my Binfest style post 😂)

RIP sweet Blade

Let's hope they are over for good this time
Do we know if the breakup was in relation to poor Blade being killed & SB having had enough? They are still following each other on IG though 🤔

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.