Katie Price #281 Fly high beautiful Blade. Kipper, this is the biggest mistake you’ve ever made!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think we're misinterpreting this, what's she's actually saying is that she's had to do the school run, she doesn't want to be there and tried to get out of it but no one offered so she's had to go for her kids and she wants some other witch mother to move her car so that she's got space to park Cole's Hummer.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
how to respond if you see a social post about suicide PHONE 911 so did her family call 911 worried about her did her friends call 911 worried about her did her millions of fans call 911 worried about her i bet not one 911 call was placed worried about her(bet her family never even rang her worried about her as they have heard it all before about a hundred times)

Reactions: 22
Interesting article on suicide as a control tactic. I think her message could be directed at SB but also the public. People are not letting her get away with the Blade thing, they're rejecting her. I wouldn't be surprised if SB has received various texts and messages threatening suicide too.

Screen Shot 2023-06-10 at 08.11.36.png

Screen Shot 2023-06-10 at 08.11.31.png

Screen Shot 2023-06-10 at 08.11.49.png

Reactions: 23
So SS are you going to do anything now ? I’m guessing not going by your current history with her. You’ve already let a clearly unstable woman (evidence and red flags everywhere you look) take full custody of two very vulnerable children, who’s emotional and educational needs are being damaged on a daily basis by this woman poisoning their minds and who’s only real desire to have this custody is for revenge on her Ex and to use as leverage at the upcoming BH. FFS she just drags them around to her pampering salons, sitting on IPads, it appears few normal child activities are given to them. Furthermore she has taken J for certain out of school totally, away from his social group of friends, maybe both now, we know B has missed many weeks with the holidays as it is.

So now she is meant to be single, posting slurring videos in her car with the kids in the back, clearly high and wired. Her guard dog has died in mysterious circumstances. Now sat in her MM on her own, well she says she is (yes debatable I know, he’s probably still there, maybe even the teenage nanny, who knows) and is posting a message of self-harm on her public social media, in the early hours. Are we really going to be in a cliched ‘lessons learned’ scenario one day when god forbid real harm comes to those poor neglected children, I pray not. Enough, how much evidence do you need to act, take those children away from her NOW. Doesn’t matter if she was just faking it last night, a message of self-harm was sent while she is supposedly alone with two young children, it’s clear she’s bloody dangerous, just what will it take for you to act 😡
It's clear the children do need to be removed, from experience of working in substance misuse it can be incredibly frustrating when we, as a service, are screaming out that there are children in a dangerous situation as we are ignored, I'll hold my hands up that I am a social worker and a lot of the discussions I have are infuriating and I do wonder how more children don't die. My service had a case that literally caused me sleepless nights as I was so worried about a child it eventually resolved but it did take months of pressure on SS

From experience of referring working with SS they need to see the evidence of the impact on the children, drug service urine screens (in my local authority at least) aren't always excepted more of an indicator then proof and they can be faked, hair-strand testing is used only when legal proceedings are ongoing by the LA and would be interesting how much natural hair she has, other things can be used for testing.

SS won't usually go looking for social media posts but if it's brought to their attention it can be considered, i would hope that the children will be on a CP plan however there could always be a strategy meeting (and I'd expect they would've been them previously) if there are new and significant concerns which the suicide post could be.

SS can't remove children without a court order, emergency hearings can occur.

Im sorry if that's too much info I usually just lurk on different threads I hope that there is a very experienced social worker involved in the case and pushing for further action to be taken come Monday morning

• Heart
Reactions: 42
as she is flogging her wedding dress that she married Peter in why is she not also flogging the ones she married Alex and the one she married Kieron in i know because they were not designer made and prob cost a couple hundred quid(or hired for the day) despite her at the time claiming they were expensive yet when she married Peter no expense was spared and the dress did cost real money

Reactions: 14
Tomorrow will be “ LOOK JYY trousers aren’t they fab 50 p for three WOO HOO. I
All this does is make her even more untouchable in terms of tv work ... its unlikely the media will print it, it will just limit its coverage of her which is a small win because that will include the petition and Blade
---
Tomorrow will be “ LOOK JYY trousers aren’t they fab 50 p for three WOO HOO. I
I wouldn't be surprised if she has found out the Jybother contract is not being renewed
---
fat little fucker = filtered to duck! he looks like he has photo shopped that tux on
View attachment 2228160
Reality ....

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
As much as I don’t like CW I do think he’s trapped with her as she threatens to hurt herself. Allegedly she has already done so in their arguments.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Ohhh God, here it goes.
Public sympathy needed again! After its been caught out, with her own disgusting behaviour...

" leave me allloonne, I need Space, I'm suicidal, everybody hates me, nobody loves me!, I'm only here for my kids ( cos that's a I have now)"
" my mental health is poorly, do as I say, but don't point out my epic mistakes and vile behaviours, because I'm not acceptable..its all my mental health."
" leave me in peace to destroy and neglect my children,leave me alone to abuse and neglect my animals.... cos it ain't my fault"
SB left me SNARF SNARF ( SNOT BALL SNOT BALL)
" I'll do it I'll do it, I'll end it all unless he comes back ( if he actually left) I'll scream and scream until I'm sick, if the media keeps printing the truth.... I will I will I will"

Get a bleeping GRIP WOMAN, give your head a bleeping wobble..
And most of all GET FUCKED.

Ave you either! I can't with this woman

• Heart
Reactions: 33
how to respond if you see a social post about suicide PHONE 911 so did her family call 911 worried about her did her friends call 911 worried about her did her millions of fans call 911 worried about her i bet not one 911 call was placed worried about her(bet her family never even rang her worried about her as they have heard it all before about a hundred times)
911? this isn’t the USA.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Can those educated in such matters inform me, is it likely that she is undergoing drug testing to be assessed as a fit parent?

Reactions: 11
Can those educated in such matters inform me, is it likely that she is undergoing drug testing to be assessed as a fit parent?
I would bloody hope so Mrs B.
If not, she should be.
I'm disgusting with her SS.
Poor princess and Jr, they probably seen that post by her, poor B&J being left alone to deal with its awful behaviour

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Its been deleted already and aisleyne is all worried
Such great friends..... Read my DM's.... If you're good mates, you don't DM or call via IG 🙄

Poor Katie, woe is me, I'll just post a late night message for attention and deflection.
Sooooo transparent.

Maybe Cole has finally had enough.

Reactions: 20
Ohhh God, here it goes.
Public sympathy needed again! After its been caught out, with her own disgusting behaviour...

" leave me allloonne, I need Space, I'm suicidal, everybody hates me, nobody loves me!, I'm only here for my kids ( cos that's a I have now)"
" my mental health is poorly, do as I say, but don't point out my epic mistakes and vile behaviours, because I'm not acceptable..its all my mental health."
" leave me in peace to destroy and neglect my children,leave me alone to abuse and neglect my animals.... cos it ain't my fault"
SB left me SNARF SNARF ( SNOT BALL SNOT BALL)
" I'll do it I'll do it, I'll end it all unless he comes back ( if he actually left) I'll scream and scream until I'm sick, if the media keeps printing the truth.... I will I will I will"

Get a bleeping GRIP WOMAN, give your head a bleeping wobble..
And most of all GET FUCKED.

Ave you either! I can't with this woman
And I can’t to my community service Monday either 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Did anyone else see this last night from Katie price last night ?
I don’t do Insta, is this an automatic font or do you have to scroll through a lost and select it?
---
How do you chose a black background? I guess what I’m asking is how much effort does it take to create a post like this one - did she have to choose the back ground and font to make it look dramatic?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.