Katie Price #281 Fly high beautiful Blade. Kipper, this is the biggest mistake you’ve ever made!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
News article in 3, 2, 1.

You are fooling only your own fans.......
People who really want to end it all never ever advertise it, indeed often the first thing anybody knows is when the person goes missing. You most certainly do not go round broadcasting it on social media, she’s just after the sympathy vote again, because she’s in deep tit once more. Skanky plays every trick in the book when she don’t get her own way. So just do one you conniving old witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I call both my exes by their last names. 🤣
Haha you don't want to know what I refer to my Ex as :ROFLMAO:
---
Maybe pissed off cos she had read the scum online,Ulrika said in article she cares more about her boob jobs etc than her dogs.

Ah but Ulrika, skanky does'nt look after them either so when they go all manky thats someone else's fault again

• Haha
Reactions: 13
awww lovely post @SewerGrapes,my mum died ‘94,at that time I wasn’t smoking,I’d given up 1990,any way after work I’d get in sit down and I could smell ciggie smoke,I went looking everywhere I thought where on earth is it coming from,upstairs didn’t smoke and obviously I wouldn’t smell the smoke if they did.

just this one night I could smell it..Ithen realised it maybe me mum sign as she smoked.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
In that case why doesn't it just duck off and then duck off some more, a long way away from us if it diesn't like the negative attention? If you post bollocks then you will get called out on it skanky
Things not going her way are they,hmmm BH not far off,bleep she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Most likely off her face all for drama and bloody sympathy usual pity party poor me BS
Well probably find out SB was out with this Mysterious Girl (lol) and it was Insania jellus :LOL:
Posting this bullshit for effect thats all
---
Kipper has admitted to NEVER VOTING!
It does not surprise me because the thing would struggle to write her cross onto the voting papers

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
So SS are you going to do anything now ? I’m guessing not going by your current history with her. You’ve already let a clearly unstable woman (evidence and red flags everywhere you look) take full custody of two very vulnerable children, who’s emotional and educational needs are being damaged on a daily basis by this woman poisoning their minds and who’s only real desire to have this custody is for revenge on her Ex and to use as leverage at the upcoming BH. FFS she just drags them around to her pampering salons, sitting on IPads, it appears few normal child activities are given to them. Furthermore she has taken J for certain out of school totally, away from his social group of friends, maybe both now, we know B has missed many weeks with the holidays as it is.

So now she is meant to be single, posting slurring videos in her car with the kids in the back, clearly high and wired. Her guard dog has died in mysterious circumstances. Now sat in her MM on her own, well she says she is (yes debatable I know, he’s probably still there, maybe even the teenage nanny, who knows) and is posting a message of self-harm on her public social media, in the early hours. Are we really going to be in a cliched ‘lessons learned’ scenario one day when god forbid real harm comes to those poor neglected children, I pray not. Enough, how much evidence do you need to act, take those children away from her NOW. Doesn’t matter if she was just faking it last night, a message of self-harm was sent while she is supposedly alone with two young children, it’s clear she’s bloody dangerous, just what will it take for you to act 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 59
So SS are you going to do anything now ? I’m guessing not. You’ve already let a clearly unstable woman (evidence and red flags everywhere you look) take full custody of two very vulnerable children, who’s emotional and educational needs are being damaged on a daily basis by this woman poisoning their minds and who’s only real desire to have this custody is for revenge on her Ex and to use as leverage at the upcoming BH. FFS she just drags them around to her pampering salons, sitting on IPads, it appears few normal child activities are given to them. Furthermore she has taken J for certain out of school totally, away from his social group of friends, maybe both now, we know B has missed many weeks with the holidays as it is.

So now she is meant to be single, posting slurring videos in her car with the kids in the back, clearly high and wired. Her guard dog has died in mysterious circumstances. Now sat in her MM on her own, well she says she is (yes debatable I know, he’s probably still there, maybe even the teenage nanny, who knows) and is posting a message of self-harm on her public social media, in the early hours. Are we really going to be in a cliched ‘lessons learned’ scenario one day when god forbid real harm comes to those poor neglected children, I pray not. Enough, how much evidence do you need to act, take those children away from her NOW. Doesn’t matter if she was just faking it last night, a message of self-harm was sent while she is supposedly alone with two young children, it’s clear she’s bloody dangerous, just what will it take for you to act 😡
This ☝all this. Before it’s too late 😔

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
awww lovely post @SewerGrapes,my mum died ‘94,at that time I wasn’t smoking,I’d given up 1990,any way after work I’d get in sit down and I could smell ciggie smoke,I went looking everywhere I thought where on earth is it coming from,upstairs didn’t smoke and obviously I wouldn’t smell the smoke if they did.

just this one night I could smell it..Ithen realised it maybe me mum sign as she smoked.
That's really weird Dolly! My dad used to smoke Park Drive unfiltered cigarettes, a very distinctive, strong smell.

Regularly and for many many years I've smelt them at the bottom of my stairs in the hallway. Nobody in our home does or has ever smoked.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
So SS are you going to do anything now ? I’m guessing not going by your current history with her. You’ve already let a clearly unstable woman (evidence and red flags everywhere you look) take full custody of two very vulnerable children, who’s emotional and educational needs are being damaged on a daily basis by this woman poisoning their minds and who’s only real desire to have this custody is for revenge on her Ex and to use as leverage at the upcoming BH. FFS she just drags them around to her pampering salons, sitting on IPads, it appears few normal child activities are given to them. Furthermore she has taken J for certain out of school totally, away from his social group of friends, maybe both now, we know B has missed many weeks with the holidays as it is.

Nah the SS are USELESS. They don't want the negative press from Rentagob like they got last time they took the children away from it so they'll simply leave the children in situ and wait until its too late

duck knows what they deem as "Actual Proof" if this type of stuff is not acceptable?? :mad:

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
She's a mess and she looks to have gone off the rails again with drink/ drugs judging from her videos. She does every time someone dumps her KP apparently has Alan at the Priory, enough money for many, many holidays, so she should go away for a proper mental health stay if you're that bad. And if you are that bad, the kids shouldn't be with you. Witnessing suicidal parents messes kids up.

I've thought before that SB with his 'frontline' comments could have been a clue she self-harms to manipulate others, maybe this latest message is for Sinky? There's nothing like a suicide threat to keep your relationship going.

Caroline Flack did a similar thing, sending people messages and then when they rang ambulances she attacked them and said they were making it up. The danger is though, the silly actions cause situations the person can't be rescued from.
---
Gets on my tits too. "I have mental health" WELL GOOD FOR YOU, mate.
Attention-seeking twats: It's either 'mental health problems/issues!
Yessss! I hate this too. We all have menkil elf don't we?!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
People who really want to end it all never ever advertise it, indeed often the first thing anybody knows is when the person goes missing. You most certainly do not go round broadcasting it on social media, she’s just after the sympathy vote again, because she’s in deep tit once more. Skanky plays every trick in the book when she don’t get her own way. So just do one you conniving old witch.
well you can tell the bankruptcy hearing is coming up and she as messed up again(another poor Katie she is in a bad place with her mental health)and if she is so bad that she as suicidal thoughts why does it seem like the social services have no issue with her having the kids(to be honest i do not think she as them fulltime now)there as been a lot of times where people have killed their kids and then tried to kill themselves(manage to kill kids but always balls their own suicide up)and claim it was because they did not want to be here anymore(her exact words)but they love the kids so much they could not leave them behind so kill them first

Reactions: 15
This is one of the reasons why we conduct thorough investigations. A child claimed they were seeing ghosts, mum believed them and called in the group. As the interview is being conducted parents were asked about child’s exposure to supernatural/paranormal materials - films, books, television, etc. Mum says no nothing like that here, our investigator looked around and spots a few ghost movies amongst the family dvd collection. There were similarities between the child’s claims and a movie, that case ended up NFA’d.

The power of suggestion combined with a considerable amount of long term drug abuse can lead to incredible flights of fancy. Also, people want to feel special and unique

This is precisely why we interview in person. It weeds out the kooks and attention seekers, or those desperate for something to be special or different about their lives. It’s really sad in some cases, frustrating in others and on a rare occasion exciting.

I have had some “strange” personal experiences, but, again, believe a branch of physics or quantum physics will give eventual understanding, if anyone can ever truly grasp quantum physics 🤯

I love the “garish” description, however, I would have gone with crass, vulgar, chavvy, tasteless. I imagine Princess had tears of relief rolling down her cheeks when she saw that video.

I’m leaning to mutually abusive, I think it started out as mainly he, but now believe they are in a mutually abusive cycle that neither can escape. I think they are both switching between different types of abuse, but it’s both of them. Is she likely the worst of the two of them? Yes, she loves her psychological gameplay and is definitely more experienced at it. However I think he’s giving as good as he gets in his ways.
That's a slippery slope though 'mutually abusive'. Many professionals in Domestic Abuse say it allows the abuser to blame the abused person. There's always someone who is the prime abuser. Say someone gets angry, pushes to leave a room, leaves an angry post online, punches a wall. The abuser will blame them, when all along this person has been the subject of months or years of abuse.
I think with Skank, just look at what she's done before. She told Boyson the exact same things as SB, she sets them up from the start to abuse and manipulate. It's a pattern, it's her pattern. Allegations of having guns and abusing kids with Kieran :oops:. She is something else and every now and again people/ public/ fans start to forget that and think men might have some responsibility for how she behaves. I really doubt it.
---
Its been deleted already and aisleyne is all worried
Here's a thing friends could do if they're worried. Phone the police, phone an ambulance. Maybe instead of putting messages online?

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Suicide baiting makes me angry my ex used to do it to me regularly to manipulate me into giving him what he wanted and I see 1 or 2 tiktokers doing it now it makes me feel sick , because 2 people within my extended family who have ended their lives in very different and well planned out ways and not once did they give any indication of actually doing it before hand.

• Sad
Reactions: 34
This gets on my tits. Mental health, everyone has mental health, good mental health, mental health issues, bad mental health. It’s not a bleeping blanket term and it boils my piss. Dolly pass the pot
these days with some people every little problem(they break a nail it causes a meltdown and a few weeks off work with their mental health) they shout MENTAL HEALTH why do they not just do as we older ones were taught to do AND JUST GET ON WITH duck..G LIFE(yes there are people that have real mental health problems and struggle EVERYDAY but all these so called celebs claiming to have mental health problems HAVE NOT and use the words to justify their actions people who have real mental health can not turn it on and off to suit themselves)

• Heart
Reactions: 21
well you can tell the bankruptcy hearing is coming up and she as messed up again(another poor Katie she is in a bad place with her mental health)and if she is so bad that she as suicidal thoughts why does it seem like the social services have no issue with her having the kids(to be honest i do not think she as them fulltime now)there as been a lot of times where people have killed their kids and then tried to kill themselves(manage to kill kids but always balls their own suicide up)and claim it was because they did not want to be here anymore(her exact words)but they love the kids so much they could not leave them behind so kill them first
Yes, they call them Family Annihilators, they usually have narcissistic personality types and are usually under financial stress or suffering religious delusions. It's quite concerning. Especially as she seems off her face and thinks there are all kinds of spirits in her home!

Screen Shot 2023-06-10 at 07.51.50.png

Screen Shot 2023-06-10 at 07.51.27.png

Obviously that last line about being respectable doesn't apply!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.