Katie Price #281 Fly high beautiful Blade. Kipper, this is the biggest mistake you’ve ever made!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh here we go. She wants sympathy, end of. It's all about HER feelings, shame she doesn't give a duck about her kids feelings and what damage she's doing to them! She'll be smiling again tomorrow. She's absolutely pathetic.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
FFS When did his MH occur,here we go every Zeleb bugger talking about MH,
This gets on my tits. Mental health, everyone has mental health, good mental health, mental health issues, bad mental health. It’s not a bleeping blanket term and it boils my piss. Dolly pass the pot

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Yep - we have one! It’s the old guy who lived in our house before us, we knew him. We just refer to him as “visiting” though. He was a lovely old gent.
yep,i know they are real, people who dont believe or have never seen one, will not believe in them, and thats fine,my hubby never,but as you get older,you see things that there is no explaination for, you relalise that there is more to this world than people know. same as ufos, im not nuts but my logic tells me, if there is life on this planet earth,then why do people find it so hard to beleive that other planets have life ?? i do have the blood group A , which maybe makes me more able to believe. thats it no more or you will all think im nuts. skankys a bleep and ghoasts are real. long live the king

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It's the old if everything else fails get the MH suicidal thoughts card out, Some will fall for it the press might back off maybe, but it all boils down to the shits hit the fan regarding Blade and it's not going away and it's jeopardizing the gravy train and the book launch and skanks ability to earn £££'s.. i could feel sorry for the bleep but this suicidal thoughts tit isn't the first time the cunts used this card when the cunts in trouble and needs sympathy.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
It's the old if everything else fails get the MH suicidal thoughts card out, Some will fall for it the press might back off maybe, but it all boils down to the shits hit the fan regarding Blade and it's not going away and it's jeopardizing the gravy train and the book launch and skanks ability to earn £££'s.. i could feel sorry for the bleep but this suicidal thoughts tit isn't the first time the cunts used this card when the cunts in trouble and needs sympathy.
Tomorrow will be “ LOOK JYY trousers aren’t they fab 50 p for three WOO HOO. I

• Haha
Reactions: 43
She’s bloody pathetic. Kipper get your big girl pants on face the bleeping music you are circling the drain, each week your duck ups het worse , when you loose control or “ aren’t winning” - oh yes, deploy a pity play . Not gonna work on the majority the blinkers are off. I truly believe she ran blade over , and unless the person who did comes forward, nothing will convince me. However after this surely social services can take the children to a safe environment. She has publicly stated she wants to harm herself , so therefore the children are not safe.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Tomorrow will be “ LOOK JYY trousers aren’t they fab 50 p for three WOO HOO. I
Bet as Sophie the source was typing that post there was at least 4 other people at Pricey Towers with skank all drinking and woo hooing. Skank will not be alone there will be the young nanny, a couple of hangers on, if H is home his carer maybe sink boy aswell, would be funny if plod paid skank a welfare check tonight and then released a statement to say "when we arrived to do a welfare check miss Price was in high spirits with a group of friends" that would drop the bleep right in it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
fat little fucker = filtered to duck! he looks like he has photo shopped that tux on
View attachment 2228160
That’s got to be a cardboard cutout….
---
How she's still got those kids is astounding as the Skank case! As if a 13 year old would want to file a restraining order on her dad's girlfriend.
I’m very deep into those threads 😬 and sadly after more than two years of parental alienation Alice has completely destroyed her children’s relationship with what was a loving father. Even if he wins custody they won’t stay with him, they run away from custody visits now. Sadly the longer Kipper keeps J&B away from their dad it could end up like this. I see lots of parallels between the two cases sadly.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
Yep - we have one! It’s the old guy who lived in our house before us, we knew him. We just refer to him as “visiting” though. He was a lovely old gent.
I searched many years for answers and heard so much bollox it made me sad, untrusting and eventually knock it all on the head. I decided that folk going to psychic/spiritual meetings etc were sad wishful thinkers with an overactive imagination - gullible suckers in other words.
Then something happened which convinced me that at least some of it is within the realms of possibility and probability.
When my boy was little we had only a downstairs bathroom, off the kitchen. He was okay to switch the stair lights on because downstairs I kept the under-the-top cupboard lights on all night.
Much like any other night whereby you wake up needing the loo, trying to ignore the urge and settle down to sleep again, grr... I really had to go pee. It was about 03:10 on my alarm clock.
Grudgingly I wandered downstairs and saw my elderly cat Sapphire (19) mogging around wanting some food. I said 'Hiya Sapphire, won't be a minute' as I went to the loo.
I finished and turned B/room switch off and as I opened the fridge door to get the tin of Whiskas I looked up and OMG I saw my Mudge baby who'd died 6 months ago, age 13 from cancer.
"Arrrgh, Mudge, what're you doing here?" He was just sat there looking at Sapphire. Honestly couldn't believe my eyes. I bent down to tentativley feed Saffy and I was so so close to my Mudge. I was gagging to stroke him but feared he would 'dissipate' into thin air and I wanted to savour what I was seeing before my very eyes.
The kitchen clock said half three and I knew I had to get some sleep to be up on time for my boy, but I remained watching in awe for another few minutes from the doorway.
Mudge looked 'dewy' and bright & Sapphire ignored him as she ate. When I said 'wot u doing here?' he looked around a bit and merely glanced at me. I remember that when I got up to go downstairs I was wearing a mismatched cami set and went back to bed thinking 'OMG I've just seen Mudge' over and over. It was the first thing when I awoke the next day.
Dolly, Mudge is the image of Dave - black tail, black bollocks and a few black markings on his head, BUT (me trying to be logical here) he also looked like Herbie a few doors down. Herbie is quite a bit smaller and cobbier though, and his markings were grey, not black. Also, the cat-flap was locked.
All those years ago when I despaired of ever receiving 'proof' I'd sort of begged the Universe to PLEASE SHOW ME SOMETHING irrefutable but not to scare me....
Make of this what you will fellow Krusties, I know what I witnessed and would swear by it in a court of law. Did I dream it? Certainly not. Was I sleepwalking? Sleepwalkers rarely, if ever remember their episode. Did I hallucinate? I very much doubt it, no drink or drugs whatsoever! This clear and conclusive evidence is what I experienced and I thank The Universe every day for it x

Edited to stay on the cunty subject: Kipper should sit in The Priory and hold everyone's hand. Then she could contact the living!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I agree she cant stand not getting her own way she fucks me off big time no mental health problems when she was sitting in a chair getting her bloody hair done for 7+ hours this week i bleeping hate the bleep

• Heart
Reactions: 23
KB, KH, MP, PA, Ems all strike me as Tory voters.
Nothing wrong with that in case anyone thinks thats a criticism from me- nice people in both Labour and Conservatives.
AFP voted for Brexit, dunno if she is Tory or Labour. PP Fencing maybe votes Labour is my guess.
CW - maybe Tory
KP - god only knows
Kipper has admitted to NEVER VOTING!
---
Jusy thought id share..
Ah, just do one Kipper. Tighten that rope harder or drive faster. Attention seeking liar anyway. She'll regret posting this when It wakes up in the afternoon a bit more sober.
---
All I want is a sign from my parent. I've considered it more than a few times.

I lost a parent as a pre-teenager; wouldn't wish it on anyone.
Maybe you will one day, possibly when you least expect it xx
---
This gets on my tits. Mental health, everyone has mental health, good mental health, mental health issues, bad mental health. It’s not a bleeping blanket term and it boils my piss. Dolly pass the pot
Gets on my tits too. "I have mental health" WELL GOOD FOR YOU, mate.
Attention-seeking twats: It's either 'mental health problems/issues!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.