Katie Price #281 Fly high beautiful Blade. Kipper, this is the biggest mistake you’ve ever made!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First thing I do when I wanna check what time my husband staggered in drunk is check the CCTV - surely such a high profile, high-risk kidnapping threat victim would have CCTV that they can release to help provide answers... couldn't they?? 🤔
Not at all Krusty related, but my lovely mum used to call me Lozenger! She passed away in 2009 and I hadn't seen that word or said it since then🙏🏻❤
Back to the scumbag lol x

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I see KB is on GBnews tomorrow night to talk about mental health. Wonder if KP will be tuning in for a few tips.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I am devastated.... Are you telling me the talking candles don't exist...? I can feel those hiccuppy things coming on as I hyperventilate.....
Sorry MadCat, I don’t mean to burst your beautiful, kitty filled bubble, but candles’ linguistic and communication skills haven’t evolved yet 😉 x

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ve used one where you do it yourself with paper write the alphabet on and a yes and No and s glass, wouldnt do it again no way.
I've done that version with my mum years ago for fun when I was a teenager. Nothing happened though and I know it was mum pushing the fuckin glass 🤦‍♀️😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
so, this is my take on it ... this is an actual break up, not a planned one for publicity, not saying they wont get back together, just that it wasn't planned - I think he left her a couple of days before Blade was killed - that kipper lost it that night because Carol was refusing to come back, got pissed, got in the car went to get drugs just like the night she rolled the car after a row with Carol and she accidentally killed Blade either on the way off the property or on the way back ... she just about sobered up when the vet was looking for his owner, has no memory of killing the dog, is paranoid from the coke and actually believes someone deliberately killed the dog to threaten her ... she is currently on a bender messaging and calling Carol ... he posted stuff to annoy her because her contacting him is crazy and constant ... her family suspect she ran over the dog, know she is on a bender and are keeping out of it until she starts to come down the other side because no one get through to her when she is like this ... I think she is publicly selling the Pete stuff to prove something to Carol and also because P & J are not responding to her desperate drunk high calls and messages wanting support (she will blame that on Pete)
Interesting and plausible. The Loose Women picture comment was definitely a dig

Reactions: 12
Not at all Krusty related, but my lovely mum used to call me Lozenger! She passed away in 2009 and I hadn't seen that word or said it since then🙏🏻❤
Back to the scumbag lol x
My mum passed away in 2009 aswell 💔

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Quick teabreak at work,,coffee and a bacon+egg butty all quiet in skankyland must mean the clans home from Cornwall wondering what story they can use for deflection, damage limitation and sympathy to stop the flood of negativity and keep the gravy train running. Sink boy seems to have stopped playing games pretending he's got a new girlfriend wonder if the woman who's picture he used told him to take it down or her boyfriend did or he'd kick the tit out of him. Seems skank has a hernia wonder if she got that picking Blade up off the driveway after she ran him over lifting him in the car to dump by the side of the road hope his last act was to bite the bleep on the elbow before he past.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
i got to disagree with you there mrs b ,having seen a few ghosts myself.
Yep - we have one! It’s the old guy who lived in our house before us, we knew him. We just refer to him as “visiting” though. He was a lovely old gent.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.