Katie Price #281 Fly high beautiful Blade. Kipper, this is the biggest mistake you’ve ever made!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep - we have one! It’s the old guy who lived in our house before us, we knew him. We just refer to him as “visiting” though. He was a lovely old gent.
Wish my mum would come visit me, even though I'd be hiding behind my duvet. I've never seen a ghost but I've had some odd, unexplainable things happen over the years

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Not at all Krusty related, but my lovely mum used to call me Lozenger! She passed away in 2009 and I hadn't seen that word or said it since then🙏🏻❤
Back to the scumbag lol x
Awww that made me smile - My name is Lauren but my Dad has always called me Lozenger - bless you & your lovely Mum 🤗😊 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I see KB is on GBnews tomorrow night to talk about mental health. Wonder if KP will be tuning in for a few tips.
KB, KH, MP, PA, Ems all strike me as Tory voters.
Nothing wrong with that in case anyone thinks thats a criticism from me- nice people in both Labour and Conservatives.
AFP voted for Brexit, dunno if she is Tory or Labour. PP Fencing maybe votes Labour is my guess.
CW - maybe Tory
KP - god only knows

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Two top of the range curtain tie backs...enjoy 😂

View attachment 2229035
Ffs shes got zero sthle couple of of odd bits of ribbon lol shes a woman and a minger
---
Have you lot seen PAs latest insta post? Few days on a friends luxury Yacht in France with the kids, Princess and Junior also there. And there KFP is selling off her wedding dress in her falling to bits, covered in shite house. How life could have been eh!
She will be seething with jelousy lol she lives in the past wtf would want to buy all her old tat is beyond me
---
posting this as an example of how some folk actually see her. Sooooo far from reality! Hilarious 😂
Ffs deluded idiot

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Awww that made me smile - My name is Lauren but my Dad has always called me Lozenger - bless you & your lovely Mum 🤗😊 xx
My names Lauren too lol I wonder where your dad and my mum got it from? Honestly, I know it was unintended, but thank you for your user name- it's brought joy even if it was Kipper who brought us all together😂🤗 xx

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wish my mum would come visit me, even though I'd be hiding behind my duvet. I've never seen a ghost but I've had some odd, unexplainable things happen over the years
I feel exactly the same. I would love my mam to give me a "sign" but I'd be terrified at the same time. 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 12
KB, KH, MP, PA, Ems all strike me as Tory voters.
Nothing wrong with that in case anyone thinks thats a criticism from me- nice people in both Labour and Conservatives.
AFP voted for Brexit, dunno if she is Tory or Labour. PP Fencing maybe votes Labour is my guess.
CW - maybe Tory
KP - god only knows
KP the raving loony party 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I was just going to say the same, what the hell does he know about mental health?
I don't know a lot about KB specifically, but a lot of celebs have jumped on 'mental health', some are well meaning some not, but few or none are in anyway helpful in my opinion and in some cases could actually point a person who needs help down the wrong route

KB might be one of the well meaning ones or one of the ones who is exploiting MH (like KP), I dunno, I suppose I would need to hear what he has to say

I don't purport to speak for everyone with MH issues , I have anxiety and mild depression, controlled with medication, my port of call when I was having MH problems was my GP and my therapist who I got referred to. My father has severe depression, he's spent time in psychiatric hospital and is doing ok at the moment

I told a few trusted friends about my MH and I did feel better for doing so, I wonder if celebs with genuinely bad MH get a similar positive feeling from telling the public and getting messages and support

Maybe others with MH issues have found certain celebs helpful, I'd be interested to hear

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
If we can all chip in to raise the £2K you could have your very own photoshoot with Cole in either the decking or bathroom display section of your nearest B&Q :LOL:
That’s but I’ll pass. I’ve got some light bulbs to polish

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I feel exactly the same. I would love my mam to give me a "sign" but I'd be terrified at the same time. 😔
I have quite a lot of costume jewellery, especially earrings. Every now and then, an earring will disappear. I say ‘Mum will you put my earring back please’ and sure enough, a couple of days later, the missing earring will reappear. My Mum died in 2007.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Harsh as it sounds, the grammar and spelling is correct so maybe not it writing the post?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
All I want is a sign from my parent. I've considered it more than a few times.

I lost a parent as a pre-teenager; wouldn't wish it on anyone.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.