Katie Price #280 Kipper's lying low, not long ‘til July; hang in there Krusties & watch the $#It fly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So to deliberately kill a dog, you’d go to the effort of forcing open someone’s gates, steal the dog, place it onto a busy road and then purposely drive at it? Does she think she’s that important that someone would go to all of that effort? Next thing will be, it was a deliberate attempt to leave her defenceless so they can go after her easier.

I have never heard such rubbish in my life as an attempt to avoid any accountability. Were the others who passed under the same circumstances also deliberate attacks? Thought not.

Let him have one shred of dignity in his short life, poor boy.
Next thing we'll have the Godfather scenario - Wallis' head on her pillow. That won't be her fault either :mad:
Its all utter bullshit

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Apart from the message, that's one of the ugliest pictures I've seen of her for a while. If this is the best she can look with filters she must be truly dreadful face to face. No wonder she keeps shirking live shows, the startled comments and laughter when she walks in must be very painful to her. She's 45 and can't hide the mess she's made of herself.
Now i'm no model and as such I don't like body shaming posts... But. You can see how contorted her poor face is and those mad eyebrows. She obviously had a face that didnt age well, she looked like Amy from about 40, but she was pretty - she was just aging. She looked so good when she was with Kieran and on Loose Women. She should have just stuck with aging glamour model. She's lost all the prettiness from her face and she just looks like she's stretched and uncomfortable.

She's another one like Meghan Markle - she had a good thing going and she just fucked it. She had her niche, making money, possibilty of a good life but no, just go crazy, reaching beyond and then it just crumbles. Grifting for ever decreasing benefits.

Its crazy how so many stars are hitting the gutter right now. Keeps Tattle in business 😭😆

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Oh dear! Hopefully it's true!
About bleeping time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
---
Now i'm no model and as such I don't like body shaming posts... But. You can see how contorted her poor face is and those mad eyebrows. She obviously had a face that didnt age well, she looked like Amy from about 40, but she was pretty - she was just aging. She looked so good when she was with Kieran and on Loose Women. She should have just stuck with aging glamour model. She's lost all the prettiness from her face and she just looks like she's stretched and uncomfortable.

She's another one like Meghan Markle - she had a good thing going and she just fucked it. She had her niche, making money, possibilty of a good life but no, just go crazy, reaching beyond and then it just crumbles. Grifting for ever decreasing benefits.

Its crazy how so many stars are hitting the gutter right now. Keeps Tattle in business 😭😆
Some rightfully DESERVE it - like this vile specimen!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
WTF is going on with her IG, I can now see all the comments again, 1,546, it’s a war on there, majority extremely negative and aggressive (rightly so 👊🏾) but the #bekind idiots are arguing back, just saw one calling everyone attacking her ‘Evil’….who are these people, I never wanna cross paths with them, state of this….

D6B18557-37F9-49C5-BC9E-09F07C6A13A2.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
This, hopefully is one lie too many.
Maybe the police will investigate this crime. Her neighbours should be able to honestly admit if they’ve seen the dogs on the road loose before. Why lie for her? By having a loose dog and a car accident that it may have caused, a person could have died. I know for a fact if I’d been driving I would have swerved to avoid it. Most people would.
Hopefully the protection dog suppliers will have emailed each other about this.
She is dumb enough to photograph herself with a new puppy. She can’t read the room.
Where are those chihuahuas?

• Angry
Reactions: 20
I’m about 12 pages behind, but just wanted to put this out into the universe - I really hope someone spikes her supply or she doesn’t wake up from her next anaesthetic.

@Stan Butler I have no words, I am thinking of you. Please know that there was nothing further you could do, I hope Ty and Diesel give you extra enthusiastic love today as you definitely deserve it x

• Heart
Reactions: 43
WTF is going on with her IG, I can now see all the comments again, 1,546, it’s a war on there, majority extremely negative and aggressive (rightly so 👊🏾) but the #bekind idiots are arguing back, just saw one calling everyone attacking her ‘Evil’….who are these people, I never wanna cross paths with them, state of this….

View attachment 2221654
There is only one Evil - the skank; Condoning that thing and the unnecessary deaths of all those animals is WRONG - just a shame those gormless assholes don't see it

• Angry
Reactions: 14

View attachment 2221654
‘ pure hatred of negativity’ wtf are these people on?? My cat has a better grasp of the English language.
These people are what’s wrong in the World, worshipping vile, vacuous cretins just because they’re famous, no matter who they hurt (or kill in KP’s case)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Wouldn't surprise me one bit if she killed Blade returning home driving up the driveway pissed and off her bleeping face, then got one of her minions (convenient split from sink boy) to dump Blade in the ditch near Pricey Towers to cover her arse. Skank has form for driving whilst disqualified and off her face and when Queenie got ran over she blamed the take away driver but no driver had been near Pricey Towers that night (GPS location showed the driver nowhere near her property).
Do you know what Stan I didn’t even think of that but I reckon you’re right. It seems really far fetched to me that a trained “protection” dog would make a run for it all of a sudden like that and venture onto a busy dual carriageway. I don’t buy it.

• Angry
Reactions: 33
I give up, definitely needs more rebellious action,
Advice and education? Well that's nice for people who give a tit and would actually listen. She has enough money and the space ( acres) to create a fully secure area her dogs could be let out in, yet she chooses not to. So what the duck are they going to educate her about? This is obviously a matter of her choosing to neglect animals.
She has had a long list of dogs and a horse die in her care, getting out onto the road. So she doesn't care at all, possibly likes animals dying or just simply isn't fit to look after anything. If these were human beings she would be up for multiple manslaughter charges!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
The bleeping evil witch needs to be careful with her bullshit excuses and accusations. It is a dog owners responsibility to ensure the animal is kept safely
and securely on the owners property and also she could be sued by the driver that accidently hit Blade for any damage caused to the vehicle. I am angrier today with the tit deflection that's been fabricated by those involved with her and the fact she's getting more fake hair to move on with, everything she comes across turns to tit.:cry:

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Look at these two on her post…she can’t you twit, Skank can’t get to Vegas with her convictions, keep up Perez….and seriously f*ck off Alves, she is not your friend, although in your deluded eyes you do probably really believe she’s ‘hot’ 🤦🏽‍♀️…..good to see you’ve both outed yourselves as animal haters as well…

B0E477C3-0F4B-43F8-B4B5-D8BA46F2098A.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
SB can go visit their chums in Veeeguss - but YOU can't skank!!!
I think it must be due a well-deserved 'oliday after all this undeserved criticism.....................................

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wouldn't surprise me one bit if she killed Blade returning home driving up the driveway pissed and off her bleeping face, then got one of her minions (convenient split from sink boy) to dump Blade in the ditch near Pricey Towers to cover her arse. Skank has form for driving whilst disqualified and off her face and when Queenie got ran over she blamed the take away driver but no driver had been near Pricey Towers that night (GPS location showed the driver nowhere near her property).
Stan, I can imagine her doing just this. How are you darling? I had visions of your driving to Dial Post last night and being arrested. I was on standby for the call (but did go to bed at 10pm ;) )

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.