Katie Price #280 Kipper's lying low, not long ‘til July; hang in there Krusties & watch the $#It fly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We all knew that she’d blame someone for Blade’s death but this is laughable 🤣 Does she honestly think anyone believes the shite that comes out of her mouth. As for her ‘investigating’ his death, who does she think she is bleeping Columbo 😂😂!!

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Just musing but if she is going to go down the "somebody is out to get me "bollocks it would surely be a big red flag for the safety of the kids regarding SS and are they at risk with Pricey as maybe they are not safe then

Of course SS will just not take any notice and probably pop round with some tissues and help skanky wipe her tears
You would think with all her drama's SS would be concerned

just to be clear all her rubbish about blaming someone else for blades murder is utter bollox

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
Bingo!
I said similar earlier.
Still Inspector Clueso has taken her extensions out so is fully prepared to get to the truth.
Stupid, stupid woman.
Skank has been to the wagatha Christie play so she's a qualified "private dick" now. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Where does it suggest that poor Blade was killed deliberately???
This is purely to try and stop people heaping the blame on her - as they should cause this is 100% her fault.
Just when you think she can't stoop any lower she does - vile, VILE cretin !!
Surely the vet has established how Blade was killed? Trauma by vehicle etc?

Reactions: 34
Also Edna has run away to Cornwall, her PA and enabler ain’t getting involved with this 💩….Skank’s on her own, could go very Pete Tong for Skank if she’s making her own decisions…especially if ❄ does flow…..bring it on.

Stay on hols all week please Edna 👍🏾

View attachment 2221470
the beach goers probably fled when they heard the Prices were on their way they were worried Sophie was going to use one of her huge dresses as a wind breaker and block out the sunshine

• Haha
Reactions: 29
maybe the type she mixes with would(but Blade was supposed to be a protection dog no way if he was would he wonder onto a road and he would have been trained to be aware of strangers and alert her to them so how did they manage to get him onto a road to run over him
I'm surprised she never said, 'Dem Saff Africans came after me. Day bwoke in wen I'm watchin telly, Cole wuz in da bafroom at da time. So, me Blade chased dem owt, dint 'e. Chase dem on ta da rode be'ind us an day KILLED 'IM!!!'

• Sad
Reactions: 23
You just know that the sly, lying, negligent witch is building up to some huge drama at the MM.
” Oh no, poor me me me, I am all alone with my two young children. My protection dog has been murdered, my fiancé has left me me me, and I’m alone in this huge house where the gates are always left open. I’m going to get burgled, or attacked, or my house will be set on fire. Everyone must feel sorry for me me me”
I dislike her so much, bleeping witch getting her hair done. Thank god the vet posted about poor Blade, Skanky would have kept it all quiet. She didn’t even notice that the poor boy was gone, does she never check on her animals?? He was gone all night, turns my stomach in knots thinking about what he went through.
Now duck off Skanky and don’t let the door hit your flabby fake arse on your way out.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
Latest
Kipper better not be hinting that, as she and Crawl have split up (again!) HE might have killed Blade?
Much as he's an enabling asparagus-jizz sink lover, he's an animal lover too and I very much doubt he had anything to do with this.

Reactions: 27
What sort of pet owner in her position of privilege doesn’t microchip her animal? I know that’s not the main issue here, but just shows the lack of care from the outset. Is this some sort of set up by her to get Carl’s attention and to get him back? Sacrifice the poor dog? 😭😭😭

• Sad
Reactions: 31
I am bleeping enraged. ENRAGED. Get the piss pot. I’m fact, it should be a piss pool it’s that hugely needed, and we all know who’s got one of those. At least it would get some use
Well,as you know I’m the Krustie piss pot go getter,I’m totally so fucked off with her I can’t find one big enough.🙁I really can’t it have to be a bleeping holder that holds an ocean of piss.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She's completely souless, she's not human, there's no empathy or emotional attachment to anything or anyone other than her own sorry face. Banging on about stupid bleeping hair extensions completely sums up where her priorities lie.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
The post shows you all you need to know about her. Any normal person who loses their dog in a horrific manner would be beside themselves. I probably wouldn’t be able to leave the house for several days and I’d be a state. Losing my dog would be like losing one of my children.When I would feel ready to say something I would maybe post a picture of myself cuddling with my dog, or a nice picture of my girl enjoying herself on a walk to honour her memory.

But no. The fugly skank witch thinks a pouty photo of herself focusing on what she looks like and that taking her hair extensions out to give her a fresh start is a more important message but with an added footnote about her dog and how he conveniently now seems to have been killed by someone else. Because of course it’s not her her fault whatsoever. It’s also very telling that in her order of priority delivering an update in that post, it goes in this order:

- hair extensions out
- new transformation
- loads of tit being thrown at me (poor meeee! It’s never my fault)
- I’ve been dumped
- oh my dog died and it definitely wasn’t my fault
- new meeeee!

Oh and that reel video of Blade she’s put on her stories isn’t hers. She hasn’t sat down and spent hours creating that in loving memory- it’s her fan page that made it and she’s just lazily reposted it. She cannot give a duck about Blade and her only priorities are her image and making sure everyone feels sorry for her.
I totally agree. My cats are elderly and I'm dreading the day that's coming, I know I'll be totally distressed, unable to eat for a while and have to ring in sick to work. KP doesn't give a tit.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
One person who was defending her on IG yesterday said they were a vet's wife and that accidents happen! Fortunately a whole bunch of people piled onto her PDQ to let her know the truth.
Yeah, I read that. I’m a vets wife but not so stupid, held my tongue.

Reactions: 28
She's completely souless, she's not human, there's no empathy or emotional attachment to anything or anyone other than her own sorry face. Banging on about stupid bleeping hair extensions completely sums up where her priorities lie.
Yep cos new hair is really going to solve all her problems 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Mee me me.
Deflect.
Not her fault, always someone else's!!
No longer with Karl! 🙄🙄🙄
Apart from the message, that's one of the ugliest pictures I've seen of her for a while. If this is the best she can look with filters she must be truly dreadful face to face. No wonder she keeps shirking live shows, the startled comments and laughter when she walks in must be very painful to her. She's 45 and can't hide the mess she's made of herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Latest crap
what a load of bollicks, shes been reading on here. if someone was after her,they would have got her, the dog had been left out with the gate open or took his chance and was running away, like ALL her previous boyfriends and husbands, because they cant stand the smelly cow. oh and if she has pissed off someone enough to kill a dog, lets hope they get her soon !

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.