Katie Price #280 Kipper's lying low, not long ‘til July; hang in there Krusties & watch the $#It fly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course it wasn't her fault. Nothing ever is 🙄

Just saw a load of comments have been deleted on her last 2 posts.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Ooooh might have called it wrong earlier, there’s been a mass deletion of comments on Skank’s IG in the last 30 minutes, Edna working on hols from Cornwall ? I can only see 15 comments now, there were 100s earlier, all these new ones are negative as well, c’mon Edna more to do, you’ve got a busy night fire fighting this mess

673830BF-8F02-4706-B3DA-519E593D41DE.jpeg

E309AC35-F12C-4B67-A52B-8FD7078D49E3.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
My comment has been deleted! She must be constantly deleting cos she was getting slated!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Her hairs a bleeping mess, reminds me of Dave Hill of Slade, sorry Dave if your reading here haha
Picsart_23-06-06_18-02-54-688.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Latest
dont believe her,its all bollicks, they NEVER split up on a tuesday,they MAKE UP AFTER A SPLIT on a tuesday, it is, after all DOMINOS 2 FOR TUESDAY DEAL 😂 ✌

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Funny how this dog was murdered in the exact manner that various other pets of hers have died.
Must be a serial killer of pets unlocking her gate and encouraging her animals to throw themselves under passing cars.
Someone call Columbo!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 51
Has she ever had an animal or pet that has died of old age or natural causes??? Probably not.

• Sad
  • Angry
For duck sake.. now she is investigating it!..ok miss marple we wait with baited breath on the outcome of your investigations…silly fucker
thought she has cctv ? let her produce that then, silly cow wont,it will show her pissed or drugged up driving most likely.

Reactions: 25
She's been called out for pet negligence so is NOW claiming Blade was killed by someone on purpose. She'll be adding it to her list of mental 'elf woes and will avoid court again.

Funny she posted a selfie to show how important her dog was... oh wait... she's the bleeping dog.

Her superfans will be all defensive, of course, the lunatics.

God, I dislike her.

She's been called out for pet negligence so is NOW claiming Blade was killed by someone on purpose. She'll be adding it to her list of mental 'elf woes and will avoid court again.

Funny she posted a selfie to show how important her dog was... oh wait... she's the bleeping dog.

God, I dislike her.
I just want her gone Sir..so she takes a nice place on your fab list.❤Sooner the better.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
One of my dogs is really accident prone - eating bees, jumping in a rain barrel, licking toads etc but I always catch her in the act and save her or race her to the vets for jabs. I have my garden electric fenced and normal fenced and secure but they still attempt to escape sometimes (jumping/ digging) so I never leave them alone. She just doesn't watch her dogs at all - its so bad. Dogs can hurt people as well as themselves. Its criminally negligent.

I've never in my life heard of someone losing so many animals, even people who have a lot of them over many years.
and to not even notice he was missing all night,shows she couldnt be bothered to bring him in at night. bet her parenting is exactly the same. god help those kids.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
She's completely souless, she's not human, there's no empathy or emotional attachment to anything or anyone other than her own sorry face. Banging on about stupid bleeping hair extensions completely sums up where her priorities lie.
I remember when she was talking about Rolo’s death, she referred to him as ‘it’ throughout- she has no soul.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
She has bleeping ICE running through her steel veins and a heart of stone. It's me, me, me ,bleeping me. Twansfowmayshun, my bleeping back passage. 😤 I am beyond angry with this absolutely irresponsible bleep. If I were this thick bleep....thank the lord I am not! I wouldn't be posting about hair extentions when my dog had been killed because I have not learned to keep doors and gates shut to keep him safe.......even after other pets have met the same end. If anyone sells her another pet they have blood on their hands! I am bleeping livid and I would not give a shiny shite if the headline was KP found dead at a vets because someone found it in a gutter and thought it was a dead rat. She's a prize bleep and I bleeping ate her,!

• Angry
Reactions: 31
Bad enough her neglect/harm/death of her pets but she has actually sat back and thought how do I get out of/blame this on someone else. Then had the audacity to make up so much bullshit about someone killing blade to attack her. So straight back to her. FFS you old scrote faced hag, nobody believes a word from your foghorn herpes mouth hole 😡
Ps even your industrial filter can’t disguise your fat filthy brass neck!

Attachments

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
its the same I get upset when they say ‘had my dog/cat ot a pet’ put down,I get upset with that expression,I’d never even think of using it.🙁

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19

God, I dislike her.
Why didn’t she say that in the original post then, because it is 🐄💩 as usual, KP opens her mouth and expects the world to just believe HER version, unchallenged. Been called out, so full on deflection.
I also don’t believe they have even split. I know SB is on the fence, but I think he’s still hanging around like a bad smell.
IF they have split and he goes back YET AGAIN, proves what an absolute doormat and 🔔 end he is.

KP 💯% deserves to be rollicked for this. TAKE SOME bleeping RESPONSIBILITY FOR ONCE IN YOUR DELUDED LIFE 😡😡😡

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.