Katie Price #280 Kipper's lying low, not long ‘til July; hang in there Krusties & watch the $#It fly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yet again, there is no easy way to summarise what’s going on. No one knows. Can Kieran see the kids? Is she with SB anymore? Someone mentioned maybe she really is pregnant.
Mother Superior Amy-on her last legs or no?
It’s all smoke and mirrors all the time.

Reactions: 30
Been away for a few days. Expected to come back to pages of reading but she’s gone awfully quiet since Harv’s birthday

• Sad
Reactions: 19
The only thing Skanky is doing is flogging her tat on FB, or should I say whoever is
in control of the account.

She's been quiet this past week so something is brewing.

Reactions: 20
Kylie has had a Saturday night out, Kylie is still up at 1am, Kylie was told to go to bed by Mr Kylie but Kylie did a bit of late night sleuthing….WTF is this now, some weird 💩 based in Brighton (Never heard of this organisation, WTF again 🤷🏽‍♀️)

A7FD448B-BB5F-46A5-B109-861DCB87B6CA.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Thanks to @SewerGrapes again for the new thread!

Prev thread here:

As you were Krusties!!
Blimey - it's ten past two am and I've only just noticed I got this thread title! Thank you for the votes, one and all. x X x
---
Kylie has had a Saturday night out, Kylie is still up at 1am, Kylie was told to go to bed by Mr Kylie but Kylie did a bit of late night sleuthing….WTF is this now, some weird 💩 based in Brighton (Never heard of this organisation, WTF again 🤷🏽‍♀️)

View attachment 2215780
Please tell me that bleep-features isn't gonna be on telly again FFS 👎
PS/ SmillieK, I found that 0 alcohol Kylie wine t'other week and it was lovely.
A fruity, bubbly little pink number which did a merry dance on my palate. Sweet and rather cheeky - just like Ms Minogue personified! 😍🍸🍾 💋

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

View attachment 2215780
Oh this will be the alleged hauntings at the crappy Shack. I shall repeat what I always say about this
The only malign spirit in that hovel is the skank itself.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Blimey - it's ten past two am and I've only just noticed I got this thread title! Thank you for the votes, one and all. x X x
---

Please tell me that bleep-features isn't gonna be on telly again FFS 👎
PS/ SmillieK, I found that 0 alcohol Kylie wine t'other week and it was lovely.
A fruity, bubbly little pink number which did a merry dance on my palate. Sweet and rather cheeky - just like Ms Minogue personified! 😍🍸🍾 💋
Looks like it is just going to be a couple of videos uploaded to their facebook page, so not on TV, thank goodness. Hopefully this is the level of her work now, bits and pieces on social media. 🤞

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Did she every have that person to visit and record her visit ? I think she was from Ireland

Reactions: 12

View attachment 2215780
approved by Katie so what they mean is we will only be allowed to show what Katie wants AND NOT ALL THE REAL THINGS(ESPEC IF FILMED AT THE MUCKY MANSION SHE WILL NOT LET PEOPLE SEE THE REAL STATE OF IT ALL AND HER)

Reactions: 24

View attachment 2215780
Rinse and repeat ... Her haunted house crap has been wheeled out in lots of houses now... Same old crap

Reactions: 25
Still nothing back about the place in Ibiza so think we can safely say she’s been cancelled 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

• Haha
Reactions: 28
6 months since this, will she get charged by Tuesday the 6th of June ? If not, what the hell has happened where she accuses Kieran and he ends up in a police cell but she is reported and for something she's has a history of and nothing seems to have happened?

Screen Shot 2023-06-04 at 09.03.40.png

Screen Shot 2023-06-04 at 09.04.13.png

---

View attachment 2215780
An Lgbtq team who have no idea how she treated Alex or are just completely fine with it as long as they get clicks and likes :confused:
I hope any ghost hunting video shows her up for the paranoid mess she is!

Last edited:
Reactions: 30
Is there anything under FOI where public csn find out what happened to public allegations of criminal activity? Its in the public realm ..

Reactions: 16
Is there anything under FOI where public csn find out what happened to public allegations of criminal activity? Its in the public realm ..
I would think not if something was investigated but no charges or court case happened. Thinking back to SinkBoy's '28 pages of troof' or whatever it was when Slapgate got dropped ...that file was on him so he would be entitled to access it but not the public.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.