Katie Price #280 Kipper's lying low, not long ‘til July; hang in there Krusties & watch the $#It fly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2221780

Has the MM finally become a zoo then? Are the monkey's fighting back at KP.s cruelty to animals? She is so thick and the ultimate, ultimate victim.
What 'tit' has been thrown at her is down to her own behaviour, isolating her kids from their dad, owing 4 million and
killing pets, you vile, vile person.

View attachment 2221777
She can't even be truthful about her hair. The bottom bit is still extensions as they're a different colour to her natural hair at the top, which sits around cheek level. It's not possible for her broken bits to grow past her shoulders in 4 months. Lies, lies and more lies.
Her whole life revolves around getting a new hair colour and pretending she is 'transformed'....whilst totally ignoring her own failings. She's certifiable.
And this is what she will look like when all her fake teeth fall out and she is too skint to fix them….the Meth Years (nearly upon us)…

352772F0-31D2-4E1C-8F61-C5FEF6611D6D.jpeg

I took great pleasure from creating this….it’s her true self in all her Dorian Gray portrait in the attic glory.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
It is encouraging that she is going to start digging her own hole claiming that someone murdered her dog. Also, there are plenty of single people out there who do not use it as an excuse to be arses. Shame on her!

Reactions: 25
and to not even notice he was missing all night,shows she couldnt be bothered to bring him in at night. bet her parenting is exactly the same. god help those kids.
Did it know her young daughter was up till 5am, on energy drinks and looking for attention online, probably high as a kite passed out, with a bloke or both. It doesn't know its arse from its elbow, what fuckin day of the week it is. All it knows is when it needs its manky extensions changed or a new set of cruella de vill claws glued on.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Did it know her young daughter was up till 5am, on energy drinks and looking for attention online, probably high as a kite passed out, with a bloke or both. It doesn't know its arse from its elbow, what fuckin day of the week it is. All it knows is when it needs its manky extensions changed or a new set of cruella de vill claws glued on.
And this is precisely why the children should NOT be in her care. I despair of CS.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
WTF is going on with her IG, I can now see all the comments again, 1,546, it’s a war on there, majority extremely negative and aggressive (rightly so 👊🏾) but the #bekind idiots are arguing back, just saw one calling everyone attacking her ‘Evil’….who are these people, I never wanna cross paths with them, state of this….

View attachment 2221654
I'm starting to wonder if these morons were emotionally abused as kids...or been abusers themselves. People are not 'haters'
because they object to abusive behaviour ( of animals or people). If this isn't about being conditioned to accept bullying and abuse, it's something about celebrities these days where they can literally get away with abusing kids, adults or animals as long as they post some sad emojis and a few words on insta or on telly....all because the moron fans 'like' the person. Nope, us regular, 'normal' people won't accept it.

On what planet is it 'evil' to point out neglect and suffering is wrong?

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
When I lost my last Goldie quite a few years ago I couldn’t leave the house for 2 days, I couldn’t speak about him or face seeing anyone. The last thing on my mind would have been to get my hair done. She’s warped. Really warped.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
If she’s upset someone by owing them money for drugs (not exactly a stretch is it? She owes everyone money why not a drug dealer to boot 🤷🏼‍♀️) then I have absolutely 0 bleeping sympathy for her. She deserves everything coming her way and then some. That’s what happens when you duck with the wrong people. They won’t be dragging it through the courts to get what they’re owed that’s for sure 👀 Let her live the rest of her limited days in fear I say 🤬 It’s just a damn tragic shame that there are children and animals around it that can get caught in the crossfire.

I have to say though: I absolutely do not think Blade was murdered. She’s seen the tit storm over his death today and the statement from PETA and is shitting herself the miserable, vindictive bleep. She thought she’d bask in sympathy over his death. Quite the opposite. That’s all. What kind of wanker poses for a selfie to release information like that? Getting its rats tails tended to at the same time 😒😴 Single too dontcha know! What a load of bleeping crap. Maybe it should just disappear and go into hiding permanently if it’s that bad? Leave everyone alone. Do the world a favour.
shes delusional,if someone murdered blade, he would be positioned in full view at her property ,for her to get the message. shes not ensured he was safely in at night or ensured her property is secure at night. its her fault only,shes responsible, end off.

Reactions: 30
Yes they are overstretched, and yes the workers feel undervalued but there needs to be a massive shake-up of the system. I work with the fall out of this every day, all day and CS is not fit for purpose. Today I have had three suicidal clients, two professionals questioning their role and a judge pulling their hair out. Where will it end?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
When I lost my last Goldie quite a few years ago I couldn’t leave the house for 2 days, I couldn’t speak about him or face seeing anyone. The last thing on my mind would have been to get my hair done. She’s warped. Really warped.
Yep, one of my cats died and I cried every day for three weeks. I avoided people / shops etc. so no-one would see my big puffy crying face and ask what was going on, as I knew I would be in tears again.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Can someone put skanks face inView attachment 2221844. 🤣
hope your feeling a bit better today stan. x skankys a bleep.
---
Sweet baby Jesus. She's investigating?! Not the police then, not Columbo or Miss Marple.....feckin thick as two short planks , Foghorm Fanny who
is probably shagging criminals for cash and has drug debts.

I still can't figure out whether she is the one who did the fence graffiti and someone is after her....as Brah Day suggested and she's involved with some serious people and has pissed one of them off? Or is it all the poor me paranoia? The dog was found on the road after all. If someone did it deliberately, why leave the dog there?

She said the people robbing the MM was personal, she's said people robbed her post box and now killed her dog. How much money does she owe her dealer? This isn't safe for kids at all if people are killing her animals
dont beleive her,why would anyone kill her animals to get at her , when shes been doing a bloody good job of it herself, up to now ?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I haven’t had time to catch up but just looking at her insta post - did anyone else get the impression she is insinuating sink boy killed blade?? Weird time to point out that she’s single and someone killed her dog 🤦‍♀️
Also, blade is a protection dog is he not? My thoughts were that they stayed with you to ‘protect’ you - how come she didn’t notice he was gone until the next day? Surely if she’s single and there on her own without a big strong man then her protection dog would be close by?

I despair of the bullshit she spouts - I’ve heard 5 year olds come up with more coherent cover stories 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 35
hope your feeling a bit better today stan. x skankys a bleep.
---

dont beleive her,why would anyone kill her animals to get at her , when shes been doing a bloody good job of it herself, up to now ?
Obviously she knows she has been doing something wrong to even insinuate that!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Kipper better not be hinting that, as she and Crawl have split up (again!) HE might have killed Blade?
Much as he's an enabling asparagus-jizz sink lover, he's an animal lover too and I very much doubt he had anything to do with this.
I’ve just posted a similar theory - I have a feeling this is her angle 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.