Katie Price #280 Kipper's lying low, not long ‘til July; hang in there Krusties & watch the $#It fly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also Edna has run away to Cornwall, her PA and enabler ain’t getting involved with this 💩….Skank’s on her own, could go very Pete Tong for Skank if she’s making her own decisions…especially if ❄ does flow…..bring it on.

Stay on hols all week please Edna 👍🏾

View attachment 2221470
I know I noticed she said she was with her mum and dad as well. Only seen a pic of PP. If AFP is that bad travelling must be hard work. She said it was a 6hr drive!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Latest crap
Sweet baby Jesus. She's investigating?! Not the police then, not Columbo or Miss Marple.....feckin thick as two short planks , Foghorm Fanny who
is probably shagging criminals for cash and has drug debts.

I still can't figure out whether she is the one who did the fence graffiti and someone is after her....as Brah Day suggested and she's involved with some serious people and has pissed one of them off? Or is it all the poor me paranoia? The dog was found on the road after all. If someone did it deliberately, why leave the dog there?

She said the people robbing the MM was personal, she's said people robbed her post box and now killed her dog. How much money does she owe her dealer? This isn't safe for kids at all if people are killing her animals

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
What a crock of tit as usual from her. I’m even more distraught at how many people are sticking up for her on that latest post.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Why are the comments off on the DM? Absolutely no valid reason for it. Stan, even though it’s a horrible thought I think this could be a likely scenario. Coming down that drive pissed, late,in the pitch black maybe the dog , doing its job, possibly hungry and desperate for some company came tearing up to the car and she’s hit him. It’s just too awful to comprehend but she’d save her own skin over anybody else’s human or animal. I’m not sure if the vet said he was already over the 🌈bridge when he was brought in. For his sake I sincerely hope so. That dog, what a terrible ending after all he’d been through, but I’m afraid it was a dot on the cards. I absolutely detest her. I hope this sinks that ridiculous book without a trace. Unlikely any TV companies would have entertained them but a racing certainty now. Apart from Back-grid and JYY this will finish her. DM,you carry on after this talking about racy lingerie, feet, Harvey and the usual “posing up a storm” rubbish and you deserve an investigation into what the hell she’s got on you. Beyond angry over this.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
SB can go visit their chums in Veeeguss - but YOU can't skank!!!
I think it must be due a well-deserved 'oliday after all this undeserved criticism.....................................
Nah the Priory, its me mental health doc, things have gone tits up, and I need a good excuse. I’m mad I am. I need a few colouring books.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Latest
Evening all. Still catching up but I bloody said this yesterday, she will blame anyone but herself. Then when the heat turns back on her bloody irresponsibility, will start crying 'stop it, my mental elf can't cope'. Just duck off Skank.

@Stan Butler I'm glad you posted, how are you doing today our friend? Just let us know you're ok ❤😘

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Why are the comments off on the DM? Absolutely no valid reason for it. Stan, even though it’s a horrible thought I think this could be a likely scenario. Coming down that drive pissed, late,in the pitch black maybe the dog , doing its job, possibly hungry and desperate for some company came tearing up to the car and she’s hit him. It’s just too awful to comprehend but she’d save her own skin over anybody else’s human or animal. I’m not sure if the vet said he was already over the 🌈bridge when he was brought in. For his sake I sincerely hope so. That dog, what a terrible ending after all he’d been through, but I’m afraid it was a dot on the cards. I absolutely detest her. I hope this sinks that ridiculous book without a trace. Unlikely any TV companies would have entertained them but a racing certainty now. Apart from Back-grid and JYY this will finish her. DM,you carry on after this talking about racy lingerie, feet, Harvey and the usual “posing up a storm” rubbish and you deserve an investigation into what the hell she’s got on you. Beyond angry over this.
I take back what I said before, but I think Ryan is even keeping his distance now. She’s probably let him down over the club PA, he’s probably rightly pissed off.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I take back what I said before, but I think Ryan is even keeping his distance now. She’s probably let him down over the club PA, he’s probably rightly pissed off.
Why didn’t she go to Ibiza ? I thought that would be her kind of place?

Reactions: 12
Screen Shot 2023-06-06 at 19.18.47.png

Has the MM finally become a zoo then? Are the monkey's fighting back at KP.s cruelty to animals? She is so thick and the ultimate, ultimate victim.
What 'tit' has been thrown at her is down to her own behaviour, isolating her kids from their dad, owing 4 million and
killing pets, you vile, vile person.

Screen Shot 2023-06-06 at 19.18.23.png

She can't even be truthful about her hair. The bottom bit is still extensions as they're a different colour to her natural hair at the top, which sits around cheek level. It's not possible for her broken bits to grow past her shoulders in 4 months. Lies, lies and more lies.
Her whole life revolves around getting a new hair colour and pretending she is 'transformed'....whilst totally ignoring her own failings. She's certifiable.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
Stan, I can imagine her doing just this. How are you darling? I had visions of your driving to Dial Post last night and being arrested. I was on standby for the call (but did go to bed at 10pm ;) )
I'M fine today future fiancé ❤ still a mixture of sadness/guilt/anger.
Let's say it was a lucky day yesterday for a certain individual,, i had the red mist fogging my thinking and left the house without my bankcard only had £25 in my pocket so not enough petrol money for a 600 mile roundtrip,, so the dog company got the full Stanley instead. 🤣❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61
Let's say it was a lucky day yesterday for a certain individual,, i had the red mist fogging my thinking and left the house without my bankcard only had £25 in my pocket so not enough petrol money for a 600 mile roundtrip,, so the dog company got the full Stanley instead. 🤣❤
Stan our man. You are a beautiful human. We are all devastated by poor Blades demise and hopefully the saggy fanny duck will follow soon. Sending big hugs from a fellow animal lover 😘xx

• Heart
Reactions: 26
"i is so sad sumone murdahd my dog im gonna post a filtered selfie, innit babes? Love it!"

bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
One of my 5 beautiful cats. Willow now having cuddles. Just to cheer you lovely Krusties up. The bleep will never understand how to love an animal.
20230606_193448.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Right, so, she thinks someone took Blade does she?

Skanky, send me all your CCTV from the whole 7 days beforehand, if there's anything on it to see, I'll find it, every camera you've got live (🤔🤷👍)

But, ummm, nah, you won't will you.. ......... Cos your claims are all a LOAD OF SHITE just like the fence painters and post bock nickers.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
It'll be that rotten Michelle - she lured Blade out of the MM with an in-flight meal, strangled him with a seat belt extender and then yeeted his 30kg body out the car window, onto the dual carriageway as she drove away.

(God, I hope KFP doesnt read this and think its a good explanation 😯)
Don't be silly now. It was pudding that Michelle used....it's always pudding :sneaky:😁

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So she posts a photo of what looks like her flange being aired over the dog and she writes someone has killed my dog, aye you with that stench it’s knocked the poor dog sick and it’s tan for it’s life,
But on a serious note to loose one dog/animal to a road accident/house accidents
Is unlucky but to continue to loose animal in similar circumstances is clear neglect.
Also notice she puts the text over poor blade, who should be the focus god forbid she put ithe text over her enormous bleeping norms or her hideously filtered face. She really is a bleep

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Could I love you anymore - Nope

#marrymestan - a slight problem that would be bigamy, but you get the picture.

Did you feel the love last night?

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.