Katie Price #280 Kipper's lying low, not long ‘til July; hang in there Krusties & watch the $#It fly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just why would anyone kill her dog to get at her?? Everyone knows she doesn’t give a tit about anything other than herself, so what would that accomplish.
Im sure nobody is that bothered about her ffs shes a nobody same as all the fake kidnap/rape crap she claimed happened in South Africa

Reactions: 21
Usually she removes negative comments. I wonder if she's leaving them on view so she can use them as an excuse to visit The Priory?

The Hummer has been in Little Canfield for a few days now which usually indicates SB's at home but, her saying she's single is usually for attention and never true.

Who in their right mind would think to post like that on IG whilst grieving their pet?!

She is vile.
she can not remove the negative comments this time there are to many of them lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
So surely if you are going to kidnap and kill one of her dogs the last one you would pick would be Blade
Surely he would be be trained to attack back if attacked
Thats how stupid the skanky witch is lol she allegedly got him to protect her and the house shes a bleep and a bleeping liar

• Angry
Reactions: 22
Oh my bleeping GOD. Who the duck would hurt an innocent dog!!! Deluded piece of tit
maybe the type she mixes with would(but Blade was supposed to be a protection dog no way if he was would he wonder onto a road and he would have been trained to be aware of strangers and alert her to them so how did they manage to get him onto a road to run over him

• Sad
I imagine that the Kippery-bleep-Fizzog is in and out of that filthy hovel many times, every day. Can't be arsed to get out of the car and open the gates then close them after before hitting the salon or going for ITS coke/alcohol run. Ditto for when she gets back. Thought Mr P Perv was re-doing all the fences recently?
Yup, pictures were available of him, with Harvey helping allegedly. My freaking arse, they did the photoshoot then fucked off to Mcdonald or KFC. Beyond disgusted, cancel the whole bloody clan, and if they appeal, cancel them again

Reactions: 18
Wouldn't surprise me one bit if she killed Blade returning home driving up the driveway pissed and off her bleeping face, then got one of her minions (convenient split from sink boy) to dump Blade in the ditch near Pricey Towers to cover her arse. Skank has form for driving whilst disqualified and off her face and when Queenie got ran over she blamed the take away driver but no driver had been near Pricey Towers that night (GPS location showed the driver nowhere near her property).

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 60
"Im investigating it"
Why don't you call the same people who are investigating KHM "BIG MASSIVE CASE'
Utter bulllshit - no-one killed your dog.
You are solely responsible.
Wonder if the poor person who actually did hit poor Blade will come forward and explain what happened ?
I've already sent her contact details to the MCanns so she can take up the hunt for missing Maddie

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Usually she removes negative comments. I wonder if she's leaving them on view so she can use them as an excuse to visit The Priory?

The Hummer has been in Little Canfield for a few days now which usually indicates SB's at home but, her saying she's single is usually for attention and never true.

Who in their right mind would think to post like that on IG whilst grieving their pet?!

She is vile.
The negative posts are probably coming so thick and fast she can't keep up with deleting them all!

Reactions: 26
Usually when someone wants to attack you or scare you it's a horses head on your pillow, poor blade would have put in plain sight for the scroats to see, not hit by a car on a dual carriage way, picked up and taken to a vets only hours later to find out who owned the poor dog, she really is a piece of bleeping work this cretin.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
I am bleeping enraged. ENRAGED. Get the piss pot. I’m fact, it should be a piss pool it’s that hugely needed, and we all know who’s got one of those. At least it would get some use

• Angry
Reactions: 22
The negative posts are probably coming so thick and fast she can't keep up with deleting them all!
Also Edna has run away to Cornwall, her PA and enabler ain’t getting involved with this 💩….Skank’s on her own, could go very Pete Tong for Skank if she’s making her own decisions…especially if ❄ does flow…..bring it on.

Stay on hols all week please Edna 👍🏾

FCA8CB55-C664-40F0-B372-6DB133E7457D.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I don't believe for a minute she's got rid of cling on Cole. Gets her more sympathy pretending to be single from her 2 brain cell fans. Although I did notice superfan Julie turned against her on the Blade post!
What did SFJ say?

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Wouldn't surprise me one bit if she killed Blade returning home driving up the driveway pissed and off her bleeping face, then got one of her minions (convenient split from sink boy) to dump Blade in the ditch near Pricey Towers to cover her arse. Skank has form for driving whilst disqualified and off her face and when Queenie got ran over she blamed the take away driver but no driver had been near Pricey Towers that night (GPS location showed the driver nowhere near her property).
Bingo!
I said similar earlier.
Still Inspector Clueso has taken her extensions out so is fully prepared to get to the truth.
Stupid, stupid woman.

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.