Katie Price #280 Kipper's lying low, not long ‘til July; hang in there Krusties & watch the $#It fly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Once you could accept as an accident, twice is an odd coincidence, more than that is plain and simple neglect
One of my dogs is really accident prone - eating bees, jumping in a rain barrel, licking toads etc but I always catch her in the act and save her or race her to the vets for jabs. I have my garden electric fenced and normal fenced and secure but they still attempt to escape sometimes (jumping/ digging) so I never leave them alone. She just doesn't watch her dogs at all - its so bad. Dogs can hurt people as well as themselves. Its criminally negligent.

I've never in my life heard of someone losing so many animals, even people who have a lot of them over many years.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Usually she removes negative comments. I wonder if she's leaving them on view so she can use them as an excuse to visit The Priory?

The Hummer has been in Little Canfield for a few days now which usually indicates SB's at home but, her saying she's single is usually for attention and never true.

Who in their right mind would think to post like that on IG whilst grieving their pet?!

She is vile.
I think it had broken down it’s been around on and off at the old house
Is she trying to blame CW?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I hope the papers report that Blade had been missing and dead hours before KP even noticed

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
She a lying cuntmeister. She is sat having new extensions put in while blaming the Mexicans South Africans Post Bocks Man any other fucker but herself. The only people other than her that would kill the dog would be her drug dealers. Hopefully they go for her next if it was them.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Latest
Such a F’ing LIAR. More interested in her hair than that poor departed Blade. She disgusts me with her arrogance. She thinks she can keep lying & passing the blame to others. It may have worked up until now, but WE know the truth. In her list of ‘credits’ for animals killed & harmed…..one cat had its tail bitten off by one of her dogs. She left various cats to fend for themselves in outbuildings when she moved , at both, Stumblewood & Ockley properties. What happened to the 2 Chihuahua dogs that were constantly shut in cages, when she married Peter? What happened to the French Bulldogs she had? I dislike her with a passion I don’t like😡. I am distraught about poor Blade. Poor dog had a terrible, short life. 😢😢😢

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 54
By making this ridiculous statement, isn't she potentially opening herself up to scrutiny of who might want to do this?

I mean we know the list is a 100 miles long with people who have a valid complaint against her, but if she starts flinging names out as suspects, that's a very different matter. Anyone accused would surely shut her down legally very quickly. If the police became involved, which is probably doubtful, she could easily find herself with a case of wasting police time.

Reactions: 21
So surely if you are going to kidnap and kill one of her dogs the last one you would pick would be Blade
Surely he would be be trained to attack back if attacked
It'll be that rotten Michelle - she lured Blade out of the MM with an in-flight meal, strangled him with a seat belt extender and then yeeted his 30kg body out the car window, onto the dual carriageway as she drove away.

(God, I hope KFP doesnt read this and think its a good explanation 😯)

• Haha
Reactions: 33
She a lying cuntmeister. She is sat having new extensions put in while blaming the Mexicans South Africans Post Bocks Man any other fucker but herself. The only people other than her that would kill the dog would be her drug dealers. Hopefully they go for her next if it was them.
The media never call the fucker out on its blatant lies, from being gang raped in SA, that never happened, to the bullshit with Kieran being a nonce. It’s about time that drugged up lying witch was held properly accountable.

• Angry
Reactions: 42
The A24 is a very busy dual carriageway and one of the main routes to Worthing and the south coast.

This is the road and her property with the gate just behind the suspicious-looking van lurking (probably full of Mexican bandits and Saarf Efrickens....!)

View attachment 2220777
First time I’ve seen where the MM is. How can you live this close to that road and not make sure your gate is shut. We live on a really quiet cul de sac next to a park but are still all obsessed with keeping our gate not only closed but padlocked to keep our fur boo-boo safe. Like everyone on here I know where he is at all times and couldn’t sleep if he went missing. Poor Blade deserved better, he deserved a life with Stan. It speaks volumes that all of us here care more about him that Skank does. Every picture she posts of him features her front and centre and who TF goes and gets their hair done to make them feel better let alone post bragging about it. I bet she’s not even asked for Blade back either, nasty cow 💔..

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Blade: RIP June 2023 no chip
Sharon: RIP Nov 2022 no chip
Captain: Nov 2022 Escaped from house on holiday, did have chip
Precious: Rehomed Sep 2021
Rolo: RIP Jul 2020
Sparkle: RIP Feb 2020
Peggy: Oct 2019 (went missing for weeks)
Bear: Rehomed Apr 2019
Marvin: RIP Nov 2018
Queenie: RIP Feb 2018
Dobby: Rehomed 2018?
Horse: RIP Nov 2017
Vera: RIP Apr 2017

2009 story by her groom
Mentions Dogs: Hooch (returned straight away) Smurf & Scooby. Kittens Pete, Jenna & Kate, RIP Pete

Plus there was the dogs dying in the pool, but I can't find that one.
Please feel free if you want to send that comprehensive list to any organisation....
It was Smurf who died in the pool. Apparently she couldn’t have cared less.🥵

• Angry
  • Sad
Such a F’ing LIAR. More interested in her hair than that poor departed Blade. She disgusts me with her arrogance. She thinks she can keep lying & passing the blame to others. It may have worked up until now, but WE know the truth. In her list of ‘credits’ for animals killed & harmed…..one cat had its tail bitten off by one of her dogs. She left various cats to fend for themselves in outbuildings when she moved , at both, Stumblewood & Ockley properties. What happened to the 2 Chihuahua dogs that were constantly shut in cages, when she married Peter? What happened to the French Bulldogs she had? I dislike her with a passion I don’t like😡. I am distraught about poor Blade. Poor dog had a terrible, short life. 😢😢😢
Is the skanky bleep for real ??? how dare she lie and say somebody killed Blade deliberatly the poor motorist who took him to the vet will be under suspicion now and why hasnt anybody in the press pointed out poor Blade was run over Sunday night but she had no clue til bleeping Monday 😡😡😡😡 and now saying shes split with SB all for attention and sympathy same old tit about new me new bleeping hair etc that just about sums the bleep up all about her and no doubt the hair will look crap as usual and as for SB hes a pathetic POS as well i bleeping hate the pair of them

• Angry
First time I’ve seen where the MM is. How can you live this close to that road and not make sure your gate is shut. We live on a really quiet cul de sac next to a park but are still all obsessed with keeping our gate not only closed but padlocked to keep our fur boo-boo safe. Like everyone on here I know where he is at all times and couldn’t sleep if he went missing. Poor Blade deserved better, he deserved a life with Stan. It speaks volumes that all of us here care more about him that Skank does. Every picture she posts of him features her front and centre and who TF goes and gets their hair done to make them feel better let alone post bragging about it. I bet she’s not even asked for Blade back either, nasty cow 💔..
Any parent would keep the gate closed for their children too.
Anyone who'd been "kidnapped and raped" would keep it closed and locked for themselves and their family.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Just shows you what a complete bleep she is 😡😡😡
---
Any parent would keep the gate closed for their children too.
Anyone who'd been "kidnapped and raped" would keep it closed and locked for themselves and their family.
Wheres all her bloody CCTV she claims to have more lies no doubt

Reactions: 24
I’m absolutely gobsmacked as usual, and this is absolute BS of the highest order as usual, WTF, there is no way she can can run with this bollocks, no one other than her #bekind low IQ shallow fans on FB and IG are going to believe this 💩

Now waiting on SB to post some cryptic 💩 from the MM attic as he’s back in hiding.

No Skank this is on YOU, your neglect resulted in poor lovely Blade’s death, not the vandals, not the Mexicans, not the drug dealers, not the post box destroyers, not one of your ex’s…..it as YOU with your usual feckless only care about yourself behaviour.
Well said as usual she blames everybody but her bleeping self obviously didnt like all the comments that called her out

Reactions: 23
told you she would be blaming someone else for Blades death how stupid is she someone killed Blade on purpose to get to her how did they entice the dog out onto the road so they could run over it and SHE IS INVESTIGATING IT(AS SHE AS ON THE SAME DAY ANNOUNCED SHE IS NOW SINGLE AGAIN I WONDER IF SHE IS HINTING THAT CARL AS SOMETHING TO DO WITH IT)

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.