Katie Price #28 Riddle me this, riddle me that; is she pregnant or not or just getting fat?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No-one in the world could 'like her for her' - she is the most unlikeable thing going. No man with real wealth, ergo choice, would choose to bring a woman into his family where there are pics of her masturbating with a mobile phone in a car with a bemused bloke on each side whilst pics are taken. Let's not forget how she regularly treats men. No, her options are now left to the truly desperate and those of a criminal leaning hence Crawl. I agree that her 3 ex's appeared to be decent blokes and Kris seemed kind too. This one is a user and abuses her child - she would never have put up with this from the others.
Spot on 👍

Reactions: 12
They're not there. She's taken the pic from their Itsasham

She's taken the pic from Henlle Hall Insta. She's just trying to provoke a reaction 🙄
Remind me not to book - I only like thin crust and those look over-cooked - a bit like KP's endless misinformation. 🍕 yuck.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
They're not there. She's taken the pic from their Itsasham

She's taken the pic from Henlle Hall Insta. She's just trying to provoke a reaction 🙄
Proving for sure that they read this thread. I'm still leaning on my hunch that a couple of recent, VERY active newbies on here are connected. On same day one disappeared suddenly, the next one joined 2 hours later. Same pattern of posting and similar way of wording posts. Maybe just me?? 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
It is very quiet. Maybe her brain has run out of bullshit to drip feed?
So it looks like she only has Harvey to exploit for the Easter weekend.
I wouldn't be surprised if Pete has actually fetched madam back from her friends & won't let Skanky have her this weekend. And I'm sure the little ones will have a far better time with Kieran & Michelle anyway. Proper Easter fun.
So we were supposed to hear about Harvey's college acceptance in March? I think that we can deduce it didn't go her way & despite pressure she hasn't got what she wanted 😁. So I wonder where he will end up? I bloody hope it's miles from her! Their bleeping roadtrip with him is probably to buy him more bleeping carrot cake or a ton of Easter eggs & treat him to a bleeping takeaway 😡.
I think I could see Jett behind her in the car.

Reactions: 8
Proving for sure that they read this thread. I'm still leaning on my hunch that a couple of recent, VERY active newbies on here are connected. On same day one disappeared suddenly, the next one joined 2 hours later. Same pattern of posting and similar way of wording posts. Maybe just me?? 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
It is strange when regular posters suddenly disa.

I think I could see Jett behind her in the car.
Exeter was mentioned re Harvey a week or so ago.

It is strange when regular posters suddenly disa.
Agreed. The 2 I'm talking about were posting every 5 minutes ( no exaggeration) straight away and then nothing, nada. I was shy at first before slowly posting. I just find it so weird and the timings of one ending and the other joining is off too. Just me maybe? Sorry, I don't mean to be controversial here but it wouldn't be the first time would it that they double bluff by pretending to be one of us?

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Agreed. The 2 I'm talking about were posting every 5 minutes ( no exaggeration) straight away and then nothing, nada. I was shy at first before slowly posting. I just find it so weird and the timings of one ending and the other joining is off too. Just me maybe? Sorry, I don't mean to be controversial here but it wouldn't be the first time would it that they double bluff by pretending to be one of us?
Nothing would surprise me , on the Sun comments ages ago , all of a sudden someone popped up with exactly the same name as me ,but with one letter different. It raised my suspicions. Then that person disappeared. It could have been purely coincidental but I thought it very weird .
Nothing surprises me with these two anymore. The pair of them are total scammers .

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I’m new but it’s not me!!!

I also thought I saw Jett in the back of the car hiding his head. Poor lad, he is the one she cannot exploit so will be never worth her attention:(

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I did disappear from here I also have blocked them. I just felt worried about stuff. But I think people come on here then just forget to come back for a while? I didn’t think those 2 posted very suss

Reactions: 11
I’m new but it’s not me!!!

I also thought I saw Jett in the back of the car hiding his head. Poor lad, he is the one she cannot exploit so will be never worth her attention:(
Yes looks like Jett is in the back as well as Blade!

• Sad
I did disappear from here I also have blocked them. I just felt worried about stuff. But I think people come on here then just forget to come back for a while? I didn’t think those 2 posted very suss
You did put yourself on the line for the cause! Great to have you back 🥰

Reactions: 12
There's another one who's disappeared too Jersey........ the Bubbles one 😏 hmmmmm.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.