Katie Price #28 Riddle me this, riddle me that; is she pregnant or not or just getting fat?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly! The other suddenly disappeared the same day as DD joined. Same language, posted relentlessly then just disappeared. Both only followed KP and Lozza threads, nothing else.

Bee Kind. 🐝 no, not you- the profile!! 😘
Hmmmm dodgy AF xx

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I remember DagenhamDave.. at the time didn't have any suspicious but did seem to know a lot... Anyone able to look back and find any good evidence posts from them ...out of curiosity!!! post dissect!!

Reactions: 10
I remember DagenhamDave.. at the time didn't have any suspicious but did seem to know a lot... Anyone able to look back and find any good evidence posts from them ...out of curiosity!!! post dissect!!
Last posted 27 March.

Reactions: 8
Exactly! The other suddenly disappeared the same day as DD joined. Same language, posted relentlessly then just disappeared. Both only followed KP and Lozza threads, nothing else.

Bee Kind. 🐝 no, not you- the profi

Bee Kind. 🐝 no, not you- the profile!! 😘
Its the vodka eyes ,you are beautiful, sorry 🤗
And yes totally agree about DD xx

Reactions: 7
Mirror really scraping the bottom of the barrel since the gruesome twosome have gone to ground,
Junior wants his ears pierced and a neck tattoo

Mirror really scraping the bottom of the barrel since the gruesome twosome have gone to ground,
15 year olds say a lot of tit not news is it ?

Reactions: 12

15 year olds say a lot of tit not news is it ?
Well Junior can want all he likes, he'll not be getting any neck tattoo by any reputable tattooist till he's at least 18 so no it's hardly news just yet!

Reactions: 11
My second pic as suggested yesterday 😄 xx.

Sid did a poo on one of Katie's wigs 😄😄
Loool...

Resizer_16174687822042.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Whilst on the subject of disappearing acts. Where did @mayhem get to? She was very active and then just seemed to disappear after Christmas

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Whilst on the subject of disappearing acts. Where did @mayhem get to? She was very active and then just seemed to disappear after Christmas
Yes, it was new year. The army husband got a bit handy, she ended up being taken to hospital. Her neighbour posted on here from her phone to let us know 😥 I often think of her and hope she's ok.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
So Kieran’s fiancée posted this.... I suppose KP didn’t technically say the road trip was yesterday.... 🤣
Happy Easter 🐣 Tattlers.
I think Kieran and Michelle are doing an amazing job, come across as a great family. Bunny and Jett stand a chance of a normal life away from the clutches of KP unlike prinny who thinks she is just as entitled as her mother

Reactions: 22
So Kieran’s fiancée posted this.... I suppose KP didn’t technically say the road trip was yesterday.... 🤣
Happy Easter 🐣 Tattlers.
All smiling and all wearing helmets - thumbs up from me (y)

Reactions: 23
Kieran seems like a family guy now with Michelle. (Stripper or not😄)
Her son looks happy, good body language between the two. Same with Bunny and Michelle. (I so hate the name Bunny 🐰 it’s the worst)

Reactions: 17
I am so glad that the children do seem to have more healthy and appropriately boundaried lives with their fathers. It’s something. Except Harvey. I really hope somewhere safe and happy can be found for him too.

So often when kids push back against rules they are actually hoping the people around them will hold the line needed to keep them safe. Their awful excuse of a mother would more likely just try and out do them/ push them into doing something even worse. Every time she posts pictures with Jett and Bunny in particular they look scared to me. Urgh it fucks me right off.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Happy Easter all.

Have put two and two together and maybe made 5! The pics of the road trip say Born Anxious and have a frog motif. Harvey is in the back of the vehicle. Mum of the year and bully of the year have hoodies on with the “H” which is Harvey’s clothing line.

In March Harvey launched a clothing line in conjunction with Born Anxious (autism awareness clothing line). Autism awareness week is 2 March to 4 April.

Whadda ya make of that?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.