Katie Price #28 Riddle me this, riddle me that; is she pregnant or not or just getting fat?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good evening my beauts.Happy Easter to you all πŸ‡πŸ‡πŸ°πŸ°
Ive wrapped work up until a week on Monday, spent an afternoon with the parents in the garden, such a LONG TIME OVERDUE πŸ₯°πŸ‘ͺ❀
Had one of them "home cooked dinners" by mum πŸ˜‹ "best ever" and am happy as pig in tit.
And no i didn't swear once (i would have got a slap)
Now home to the vodka and swear jar 🀣🀣🀣🀣

BIT LATE IN THE DAY I KNOW
I'm fuming about that video she put up on Instagram about Harvey and the carrot cake-nearly 68,000 people have liked it and think its funny.
WTTTTFFFF is wrong with people
bleep face is coaxing him on purpose, Harvey is clearly upset and angry and what's mother doing duck ALL, is Clearblue getting a kick off this the bully bastard.
Im just lost at this one its like he's looking for a bad reaction like a punch or attack so he can send him off to you know where
PURE EVIL BULLY!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Thread title suggestion:

#29 Are they at home or are they away, Cole's broken hand only lasted a day.

Ive wrapped work up until a week on Monday, spent an afternoon with the parents in the garden, such a LONG TIME OVERDUE πŸ₯°πŸ‘ͺ❀
Had one of them "home cooked dinners" by mum πŸ˜‹ "best ever" and am happy as pig in tit.

I'm fuming about that video she put up on Instagram about Harvey and the carrot cake-nearly 68,000 people have liked it and think its funny.
bleep face is coaxing him on purpose, Harvey is clearly upset and angry and what's mother doing duck ALL, is Clearblue getting a kick off this the bully bastard.
Im just lost at this one its like he's looking for a bad reaction like a punch or attack so he can send him off to you know where
PURE EVIL BULLY!
Happy Easter Em. So glad you've had a brilliant day and seen your family. Facehug for you my girl πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Thread suggestion
Katie and Cole just snigger, while Harvey is just getting bigger πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Look closer at her photos I think you can see the bad editing. Mostly over her legs, she makes them thinner and they have shadows round them
Noooo don't be sill not editing, bumping herself on Babestation all that banging around a few years back πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Former Presenter at Babestation TV
April 2011 - June 2012

And for all you nosey fuckers its on a public platform so up yours

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 15

PURE EVIL BULLY!
I can't believe people can't see what is literally in front of them. I wonder how he winds Harvey up when the cameras aren't on...he seems the sort to start whispering nasty things to Harvey when Katie is out of the room and then denying all knowledge when Harvey has a meltdown. He's evil that man. You can tell he's a wrongun just by looking at him, nevermind how we've seen him behave.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
SOOOO Pissed off the press hasn't pulled up a story that he's a lying wanker!!!
WHY THE QUESTION IS!
Yep, this is boiling my piss too, why is he allowed to get away with it?

• Angry
Reactions: 16
I can't believe people can't see what is literally in front of them. I wonder how he winds Harvey up when the cameras aren't on...he seems the sort to start whispering nasty things to Harvey when Katie is out of the room and then denying all knowledge when Harvey has a meltdown. He's evil that man. You can tell he's a wrongun just by looking at him, nevermind how we've seen him behave.
Exactly. I think you’re absolutely right about Cole being mean in that sneaky way. Harvey does look worried and upset. Seems Cole doesn’t like Harvey and finds him annoying. It’s worrying. But Harvey must be able to tell his mother I am sure!

Katie seems so desperate for Cole. She is probably blind to it. She will not be sleeping around behind Cole’s back like she did to Kris.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Yep, this is boiling my piss too, why is he allowed to get away with it?
Obviously in with the same dirty rotter's as her!😑🀬🀬😑

Not as yet,he did block me when I used a different account and he bullied back then, don't think he's made the connection πŸ˜‰
He will have when he reads this babes which he/she or one of the many minions does xx

You know something?
Im so glad these companies that send Kieran stuff are now (well overdue) bringing Michelle's son Valentino into things
Imagine that little boys hurt when the other 2 were getting things all the time πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Obviously in with the same dirty rotter's as her!😑🀬🀬😑

He will have when he reads this babes which he/she or one of the many minions does xx

You know something?
Im so glad these companies that send Kieran stuff are now (well overdue) bringing Michelle's son Valentino into things
Imagine that little boys hurt when the other 2 were getting things all the time πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™
There were half a dozen people asking him about his hand but he didn't reply to any of them, I smell πŸ¦¬πŸ’©

• Wow
Guys just be careful who you talk to in your private conversations on here (yeah none of my business) me personally i speak to 2 people who i trust.
Not everyone's conversations are open i didn't even know how to until i was told how to.
But 2 people that were mentioned on this thread today (omg im sorry i cant tag you I've forgotten your @) donkey teef profile pic,help me out here guys (vodka brain) but I'd say YES FROM DAGENHAM DAVE but lives in Dover AND was a chap then a lass 🀣 Hmmm ok

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
As suggested yesterday Katie Humpty Dumpty πŸ˜„ xx.
I have another pic to put on later also πŸ₯° xx

Time to catch up πŸ₯°

Resizer_16174687822041.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I write now again because it is challenging for me to keep up with this and the lozza thread. I do hope that if there is someone fake here that we can find them out.

Reactions: 11
Guys just be careful who you talk to in your private conversations on here (yeah none of my business) me personally i speak to 2 people who i trust.
Not everyone's conversations are open i didn't even know how to until i was told how to.
But 2 people that were mentioned on this thread today (omg im sorry i cant tag you I've forgotten your @) donkey teef profile pic,help me out here guys (vodka brain) but I'd say YES FROM DAGENHAM DAVE but lives in Dover AND was a chap then a lass 🀣 Hmmm ok
@Jersey Girl Hahaha donkey ffs ooops woof 🀣 definitely vodka brain but yes you that spotted it well done xx
what was the other one?
So sorry beaut xx πŸ₯°πŸ₯°
Maybe eye test o/d(think i do need specs actually ,Boots or Specsavers πŸ‘“)🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Exactly! The other suddenly disappeared the same day as DD joined. Same language, posted relentlessly then just disappeared. Both only followed KP and Lozza threads, nothing else.

@Jersey Girl Hahaha donkey ffs ooops woof 🀣 definitely vodka brain but yes you that spotted it well done xx
what was the other one?
So sorry beaut xx πŸ₯°πŸ₯°
Maybe eye test o/d
Bee Kind. 🐝 no, not you- the profile!! 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.