Katie Price #28 Riddle me this, riddle me that; is she pregnant or not or just getting fat?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s probably off driving somewhere. Again. 🙄
To the magical Easter egg hunt in gobshite's tiny back garden?? Created by him, overnight with the help of the Easter bunny 🐰 🐰. With a golden egg being delivered worth 10k as its solid gold... would we be surprised if this does actually happen?? Twats

• Haha
Reactions: 14
i reckon she perhaps hides something other than Easter Eggs.👀👀

wonder if he is her ‘dealer’ as well.Bleedin mind goes beserk..🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
i reckon she perhaps hides something other than Easter Eggs.👀👀

wonder if he is her ‘dealer’ as well.Bleedin mind goes beserk..🤣
I thought 💭 he was her dealer as well remember what she was like on stephs site show .pupils like pin pricks

Reactions: 13
To the magical Easter egg hunt in gobshite's tiny back garden?? Created by him, overnight with the help of the Easter bunny 🐰 🐰. With a golden egg being delivered worth 10k as its solid gold... would we be surprised if this does actually happen?? Twats
All the skanky flapped madam deserves is one of those I put on the other thread yesterday 🤣👽

Reactions: 7
All the skanky flapped madam deserves is one of those I put on the other thread yesterday 🤣👽
I'm imagining the staged pap pictures of them on the doorstep taking delivery of said 10k golden egg and him trying to take a bite- like when he tried to sniff the "solid gold " rose!! Utter ballbag, in fact he's a 24 carat gold ballbag.

• Haha
Cunts,cunts .Sneeky cunts,slitty eyed shitbag and the dirty old skank.just duck off to never land..!noooo don’t do that,that’s my dreamland,you duck orf to turkeyteeflandfuckingdodgieboobs land,dontbfucking come back Here..Arseoles.Phew piss off the boil now.🤭

• Haha
Is it all quiet on the Skattiecunt front?or is the fucker away?👀
All I've seen on her IG is an advert for her bath bombs and depop.

However, there is this story running about Junior.

Road trip apparently
AH, I forgot to check carwashes feed.

With luck they will get stuck in traffic for hours. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Since everybody seems to be on the subject of Clearblue thought id put my 2 happennyworth in , Like what I say on here it's not what you see with her it's what you don't see. What would do that girl the world of good is a fella who likes her for her, and doesn't buy into all the tit and has his own income and interests . Now Most of the serious fellas she met the peters kierons alex were in the business , and as a fella To be fair I found them all likeable in their own way, id go for a pint with them, This fella who she says doesnt want fame seems to buy into all the childish tit, may make money but my family and mates would take the piss rotten, I am respected at the mo(eldest cousin etc) ,did that I wouldnt be able to look them in the face again, Also find it strange very very strange (correct me if im wrong) that she has never been on tv with him, him professing his love etc , she never misses a trick , No way Id go for a pint with this fella, something just seems off ,Never hear of them doing a joint show etc except for her silly youtube tit, no just dont sit right with me

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Road trip apparently
On price Instagram earlier there was a picture of the cabin getaways and it said something like the best getaways etc, so wouldn’t be surprised if that’s where they have gone

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Cunts,cunts .Sneeky cunts,slitty eyed shitbag and the dirty old skank.just duck off to never land..!noooo don’t do that,that’s my dreamland,you duck orf to turkeyteeflandfuckingdodgieboobs land,dontbfucking come back Here..Arseoles.Phew piss off the boil now.🤭
@Dollylovesshoes all your boiled piss will give you cystitis 🤣.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Yep. How is that even possible...place must be opening especially for them, like for all the other Lucky 7 influencers cough, cough!
That or it's an old photo.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Doesn’t mean they are there , might be a red herring , don’t forget this pair of chancers try not to pay for anything, so they have to advertise, all quiet very unusual , something is up

I reckon they’ve gone to legoland another facelift 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Road trip apparently
It is very quiet. Maybe her brain has run out of bullshit to drip feed?
So it looks like she only has Harvey to exploit for the Easter weekend.
I wouldn't be surprised if Pete has actually fetched madam back from her friends & won't let Skanky have her this weekend. And I'm sure the little ones will have a far better time with Kieran & Michelle anyway. Proper Easter fun.
So we were supposed to hear about Harvey's college acceptance in March? I think that we can deduce it didn't go her way & despite pressure she hasn't got what she wanted 😁. So I wonder where he will end up? I bloody hope it's miles from her! Their bleeping roadtrip with him is probably to buy him more bleeping carrot cake or a ton of Easter eggs & treat him to a bleeping takeaway 😡.

Reactions: 7
Yep. How is that even possible...place must be opening especially for them, like for all the other Lucky 7 influencers cough, cough!
another photo shoot excuse when the plod come a knocking? Still waiting to see the resulting pictures from valentine's weekend. Can somebody maybe give the heads up in advance i wonder ? :unsure: to catch them in the act whilst there rather than after? If she's giving them a mention, it must be where they are heading?? If this is the case, she really is the most brazen nosed twit ever!

Reactions: 6
Doesn’t mean they are there , might be a red herring , don’t forget this pair of chancers try not to pay for anything, so they have to advertise, all quiet very unusual , something is up

I reckon they’ve gone to legoland another facelift 🤣
I think you're right. She's just baiting for a bleeping reaction.

Reactions: 6
Since everybody seems to be on the subject of Clearblue thought id put my 2 happennyworth in , Like what I say on here it's not what you see with her it's what you don't see. What would do that girl the world of good is a fella who likes her for her, and doesn't buy into all the tit and has his own income and interests . Now Most of the serious fellas she met the peters kierons alex were in the business , and as a fella To be fair I found them all likeable in their own way, id go for a pint with them, This fella who she says doesnt want fame seems to buy into all the childish tit, may make money but my family and mates would take the piss rotten, I am respected at the mo(eldest cousin etc) ,did that I wouldnt be able to look them in the face again, Also find it strange very very strange (correct me if im wrong) that she has never been on tv with him, him professing his love etc , she never misses a trick , No way Id go for a pint with this fella, something just seems off ,Never hear of them doing a joint show etc except for her silly youtube tit, no just dont sit right with me
No-one in the world could 'like her for her' - she is the most unlikeable thing going. No man with real wealth, ergo choice, would choose to bring a woman into his family where there are pics of her masturbating with a mobile phone in a car with a bemused bloke on each side whilst pics are taken. Let's not forget how she regularly treats men. No, her options are now left to the truly desperate and those of a criminal leaning hence Crawl. I agree that her 3 ex's appeared to be decent blokes and Kris seemed kind too. This one is a user and abuses her child - she would never have put up with this from the others.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.