Katie Price #279 Kipper & Edna - Podcast stars? Uhm ah and 'Woohoo' won't get them very far!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have KP and Rymi had a tiff? Don’t think so. Still following each other, still have pictures of each other on their Instagrams. KP rescheduled to the 4th June in Ibiza, so I expect he will be with her for that.
He knows her history of cancelling stuff all the time.

Reactions: 30
Have KP and Rymi had a tiff? Don’t think so. Still following each other, still have pictures of each other on their Instagrams. KP rescheduled to the 4th June in Ibiza, so I expect he will be with her for that.
He knows her history of cancelling stuff all the time.
I must have got it wrong Dc.
Don’t know why I assumed that.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Those cakes are bleeping abysmal.
Also, SB was there. The resemblance is uncanny…
I thought the cakes were crap too!
---
Not buying all the wholesome happy family party stuff on IG from KP and Sophie! This is a greedy family of grifters with zero class, who stand idly by while kids are being neglected!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
Regards Disability Badge, OK! Magazine state badge is Harvey's not Skankerella's. Therefore she's using it fraudulently as he's not in car with her. Wonder why college haven't queried where it is, as surely they would need it to ferry him to appointments etc?
love Skanderella 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
H looks so scruffy though.He never looks smart.
Is it me or is he always wearing that same outfit? Despite the boxes of outsized crap delivered. I get it if it's his choice, my youngest is autistic and had a speech and language disorder with significant receptive language delay and there was a 6 month period at 3yrs old where he wore one outfit and one outfit only I bought it in all sizes...it was a Brum t-shirt and a pair of elasticated jeans (he's 20 now so that blimmin long ago) screaming tantrums if you tried anything else.

• Heart
Afternoon everyone ❤
Bit dull and overcast on the East Yorkshire coast so thought i might cheer myself up wondering why skank didn't go to Ibiza.. and the only reason i can think of is after plod finished investigating Kieran and released him without charge skank got dragged in for questioning regarding kierans allegations and released pending further enquiries, now police have finished investigating skank and told skank to reappear at the station to find out whether she's going to be charged or not maybe sometime next week and told her not to leave the country,hence the panic grifting for H's birthday and the cancelled appearance at that Ibiza thing. Skanks been quiet and deflecting for the past couple of weeks and has got Sophie the source back onside not had much to do with skank since Christmas and could explain the sudden reason Kieran got to see both J&B skanks shitting herself and needs Sophie the source to run deflection and probably lie and have her back and needs to butter up Kieran to get charges dropped or do a deal. 🧐

Junior was there yesterday
---
Ok, I was a bit concerned that the disabled parking space and them getting in the car looked like 2 different places, they were. So looks like they parked in Botholomews and SB picked them up outside the Royal Albion hotel, perfect spot to tell the pap to wait and take a picture from.
Hey @DC16 I love it when, unbeknownst to Kipper, one of ITS clan/hanger-ons do the dirty and snap a pic of Harveys' blue badge etc. If us Krusties can see it and suss it, can she? I bet there was one hell of a humdinger row about it t'other night back at Trampy Towers - just hope the litl'uns weren't there to witness it.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
And still the Alicante bikini pictures are being drip fed 🙄
---
Kieran and family at the polo, I bet KP wishes that was her with her polo egg 🤣🤣
Ooooo.... lumpy bumpy hamstrings and what's that blood on her ankle...? Mozzie bite or have the scars opened up on her newly operated on poorly trotters...?

1685279959412.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Bet she's gutted Harvey made it to the age of 21.

Morbid witch.
Hiya PTME, nice to see you on here. I always get excited when you pop up cos' we're all gagging for some hot :coffee:, well-stirred. We've had a very slow thread but anticipating :poop: hitting the fan any time soon!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Bet she's gutted Harvey made it to the age of 21.

Morbid witch.
Nah, there is coin to be made from Carrot Cake Boy. Touting him out for sympathy, night club appearances, and pie eating competitions.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
E
I thought the cakes were crap too!
---
Not buying all the wholesome happy family party stuff on IG from KP and Sophie! This is a greedy family of grifters with zero class, who stand idly by while kids are being neglected!
Edna was bleeding on a couple of weeks ago about the soft play that comes to her etc that she had organised for Albert's birthday, didn't see any of that yesterday.
Is his real birthday party today?

Reactions: 12
OMG.... She's had to hold Phil and Grant down as they were trying to make a run for it....

1685280620912.png

Oh, good grief....

"She's desperate for her kids to have a new brother or sister."
Katie has made no secret about wanting to start a family with Essex car-dealer boyfriend Carl Woods.
In an exclusive chat in 2021, the former model said: “We’re going to call the baby Miracle.
“I’m doing this for my mum.”

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Ooooh, just read a story in Daily Fail that Slimi Rymi is now Jessica Alvez’s PR agent and they booked into an hotel in Central London. Shouldn’t they be in Spain? Skanky must be fuming! Yay!
Supposed to be in Spain tonight instead of Skankerella who is rescheduled for next weekend
---
Albert have 2 cakes 🤷🏻‍♀️
---

On their way
Crikey, looking at the pics, Jessica and Slimi could easily morph into each other!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Genuine question and I really don't want to offend anyone in a similar situation so don't shout at me:

Does she deliberately keep Harvey childlike in his behaviour, or is that his choice?
By that, I mean is his love of Barney The Dinosaur and toys and having a kids' birthday party something he wants or should he perhaps be capable of being a little more mature?

Does that make sense?

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.