Katie Price #279 Kipper & Edna - Podcast stars? Uhm ah and 'Woohoo' won't get them very far!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So KP has big house with big garden but she cannot do party for Harvey has to get somebody else to sort it out

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Giving H a party at the crappy Shack would mean mummy would be obliged to either Do Something or pay Her Munney out, hence why she tagged onto Albert's do instead. Grift another cake and bobs yer uncle!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
So KP has big house with big garden but she cannot do party for Harvey has to get somebody else to sort it out
She'd have to supply gas masks to avoid the stench from the effluent in the garden... and she'd have to tidy up and do stuff... like cooking and baking a cake and making curtains, etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I know what you mean, but it’s not partying anymore. It’s full blown addiction.
Most likely yes. She will be convincing herself it's all fun and games. The pair of them are always posting photos of drinks with meals, drinks at the airport. They will feel like it's normal and always justify it as a treat. SB still might be at the stage where he can control it somewhat but I don't think she is.

Reactions: 23
Giving H a party at the crappy Shack would mean mummy would be obliged to either Do Something or pay Her Munney out, hence why she tagged onto Albert's do instead. Grift another cake and bobs yer uncle!
She'd have to organise food and drink, cook, clean up. We all know she doesn't really do any of those things.

Reactions: 32
Is it me or is he always wearing that same outfit? Despite the boxes of outsized crap delivered. I get it if it's his choice, my youngest is autistic and had a speech and language disorder with significant receptive language delay and there was a 6 month period at 3yrs old where he wore one outfit and one outfit only I bought it in all sizes...it was a Brum t-shirt and a pair of elasticated jeans (he's 20 now so that blimmin long ago) screaming tantrums if you tried anything else.
Mine is the same even now. Will only wear certain clothes. Same colours, same style and have to be exactly the same when replaced.

Reactions: 16
I can't with that woman. She made absolutely no effort for Harvey's 21st. I get more dressed up going to the pub to watch the hurling!!. None of them were dressed up nothing age appropriate for Harvey. I bet she's fuming no one offered any freebies and she an A lister 🤣
Zero effort at anything. Just gatecrashed Albert's birthday. All the people there seemed to be SFPs friends with kids Albert's age. Last minute cake for Harvey and that was it
---
Kieran posted at some Polo day. Now SB has just posted him watching a horse racing a car which to me looked like it could be a similar event. 🧐 Didn't someone say Kieran had liked his post before as well? Maybe they are in cahoots to bring down Skanky. We can but dream!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
It is the same
Zero effort at anything. Just gatecrashed Albert's birthday. All the people there seemed to be SFPs friends with kids Albert's age. Last minute cake for Harvey and that was it
---
Kieran posted at some Polo day. Now SB has just posted him watching a horse racing a car which to me looked like it could be a similar event. 🧐 Didn't someone say Kieran had liked his post before as well? Maybe they are in cahoots to bring down Skanky. We can but dream!
It is the same Event.

Below is a video posted by MP who is there with KH, and a screen grab from a video posted by SB, definitely different video, not sharing someone else's, but not taken miles apart.

Just curiouser and curiouser

Screenshot_20230528_174309.jpg

---
Rats, only one pic showed up, try again
Screenshot_20230528_174320.jpg

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 30
All this grifting is stuff I really struggle to get my head around.
What about having pride, having dignity?
I would be embarrassed to go chasing a free cake for my son's birthday in exchange for promo, but obviously some people see it as 'normal' which is weird. I guess they monetise everything so it all seems normal to them.
Approximately 25yrs ago (eek) there was an absolutely drop-dead gorgeous rock star who occasionally came to our neck of the woods to do a gig. All us girls were totally drooling whenever he appeared.
On such a night, he turned round to us fans and said 'which one of you lovely ladies is going to get me a drink?'
I looked at him with disdain and said, 'Buy your own bleeping drink - you've obviously got more money than us!'
Cheeky, arrogant twit!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.