Katie Price #279 Kipper & Edna - Podcast stars? Uhm ah and 'Woohoo' won't get them very far!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Genuine question and I really don't want to offend anyone in a similar situation so don't shout at me:

Does she deliberately keep Harvey childlike in his behaviour, or is that his choice?
By that, I mean is his love of Barney The Dinosaur and toys and having a kids' birthday party something he wants or should he perhaps be capable of being a little more mature?

Does that make sense?
It’s her Sir!she just wants to grift stuff and keep him like a baby,thank duck he is away from her most of the time.She treats like a kid,makes money from it,like all the tit about trolling etc,she is honestly the worst troller,she is vile.My baby bear she calls him.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Apparently brunch with the family today 🙄 all while flogging JYY, probably still hot on the Pilates T-shirt and blue trousers.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
No thanks to her PTMe my friend!
What are the chances that the only regular payment she keeps up with are H's life insurance?
'Look out for that bar of soap on the stairs Harvey, and eek, what's that banana skin doing there?'

• Haha
  • Wow
Quoting my own post like a bleep…but can someone tell me who Jessica Aleves is please? Do these people NEVER spell check?
It's he person who used to be known as Ken Doll due to all the surgeries, then became transgender and became Jessica Alves.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Apparently brunch with the family today 🙄 all while flogging JYY, probably still hot on the Pilates T-shirt and blue trousers.
Does she really not know how bad she looks, particularly wearing that JYYbuy shite. It’s as though she has given up making an effort. Is this down to SB or the lack of decent management?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Genuine question and I really don't want to offend anyone in a similar situation so don't shout at me:

Does she deliberately keep Harvey childlike in his behaviour, or is that his choice?
By that, I mean is his love of Barney The Dinosaur and toys and having a kids' birthday party something he wants or should he perhaps be capable of being a little more mature?

Does that make sense?
I believe that she has suppressed much of his potential and kept him childlike (example, train set at nightclub) in some ways: there are things which have been teased at, such as he enjoys playing the keyboard, yet she pulled him out of Autism Got Talent? I personally feel she keeps all child like traits for TV and press to get her own max sympathy, whereas if he was allowed to display his talents and was encouraged, he would get more admiration in his own right for achievements.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
So, the cakes were definitely grifted - bunch of tight-fisted cunts. :mad:
All this grifting is stuff I really struggle to get my head around.
What about having pride, having dignity?
I would be embarrassed to go chasing a free cake for my son's birthday in exchange for promo, but obviously some people see it as 'normal' which is weird. I guess they monetise everything so it all seems normal to them.

• Sad
Reactions: 34
Skanky posts a lot on FB, she posted about Harvey then replied to her own post with a JYY advert
which means she is spamming her own posts. She is really desperate to advertise that cheap and
tacky shite. She is using Harvey's bday to flog her tat.

• Sick
  • Sad
Does she really not know how bad she looks, particularly wearing that JYYbuy shite. It’s as though she has given up making an effort. Is this down to SB or the lack of decent management?
Probably the drugs. If she's drinking and drugging constantly she will be knackered, just getting up at 11 / 12 in the morning will be a huge effort. She'll want to pull something easy on and start snorting and drinking again.
I've never thought any of this is SB forcing her to do anything, he's a handy enabling partner. Skanky Price does what she likes which is constant partying.

Probably the drugs. If she's drinking and drugging constantly she will be knackered, just getting up at 11 / 12 in the morning will be a huge effort. She'll want to pull something easy on and start snorting and drinking again.
I've never thought any of this is SB forcing her to do anything, he's a handy enabling partner. Skanky Price does what she likes which is constant partying.
I know what you mean, but it’s not partying anymore. It’s full blown addiction.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
All this grifting is stuff I really struggle to get my head around.
What about having pride, having dignity?
I would be embarrassed to go chasing a free cake for my son's birthday in exchange for promo, but obviously some people see it as 'normal' which is weird. I guess they monetise everything so it all seems normal to them.
Also MrsB knowing it’s Skanky would you buy anything she recommends I bleeping wouldn’t ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think it's the drugs and she's getting out of control with her use since getting with him. He definitely enables her using and likely gets it for her too. He is so pathetic and desperate to keep his blue tick and mug in the papers I reckon he'd turn a blind eye to just about anything to remain a zleb pleb.

Reactions: 28
I think she’s checking out the amount of skin that is rising from its chest plate in this photo. Really grim but you’ve done it to yourself, nobody else to blame. Go on, make em bigger!! Give us all a laugh, I’d love it 😂. Eventually they will become one big ball 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
And still the Alicante bikini pictures are being drip fed 🙄
---
Kieran and family at the polo, I bet KP wishes that was her with her polo egg 🤣🤣
It didn't see polo egg for dust once he'd been found guilty of doinking it and skank wanted to elbow SB to go "official" with him. He couldn’t get away fast enough 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Does that make sense?
Probably her way to show people how much he needs her, while she makes as much money as she can from him. If you look at videos, she is prompting him regarding
Barney and frogs. I’m sure he would rather be looking at trains!
---
So, the cakes were definitely grifted - bunch of tight-fisted cunts. :mad:
Didn’t they just piggy back on SFP’s child’s party? The fact that H’s cake was pink instead of purple tells you it’s a last minute grift!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.