Katie Price #279 Kipper & Edna - Podcast stars? Uhm ah and 'Woohoo' won't get them very far!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
H looks so scruffy though.He never looks smart.
Same with Bunny, looked perfectly turned out when with Kieran, with KP she looks scruffy, unkempt. KP probably neglects the kids personal hygiene. Remember the comment Bunny made on her Youtube channel about her mum 'not washing my clothes since I fell in a puddle when I was little'? I know kids can play up things, but I think that was an insightful comment by Bunny.

• Sad
Reactions: 43
Is this Junior next to Skanky in the doorway? Was in Edna's video on her stories. Thought he might have gone as family occasions involving his aunt or nan he has previously attendedView attachment 2200743
---

Sorry @DC16 just seen you posted too.
Poor Bunny, her skank of a mother can't be bothered to wash her hair either
---
Well junior did have a previous girlfriend & that’s why there was a big fall out with him & KFP. She called her a slut & other nasty things. Junior cut ties with his mother over this. Looks like they were all at Amy’s for the gathering, but why no pictures of her? It’s so odd. She must look terrible & is fearful of catching something. Did we get any pictures of AFP at Chelsea flower show either ?
There was one of her and PFP on her reel but it's gone now

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
if he had any sense he would if he ever got married keep the wedding date from his mother
Now there’s a thought if and when junior and princess do get married hows the rancid old witch going to cope being in a room with Pete ya bleep and the beautiful, eloquent, intelligent surgery free young doctor Emily Andre. Oh man I’d pay good money to be at those weddings, how the duck would skanky cope not being the centre of attention or would she turn up in a wedding dress get muntered and grab the mic and start wailing “it should of been me”

• Haha
Reactions: 42
The JYY Pilates t shirt is so naff especially knowing that KP does not do pilates and her lifestyle is the opposite of 'healthy'
---
Poor Bunny, her skank of a mother can't be bothered to wash her hair either
---

There was one of her and PFP on her reel but it's gone now
I noticed that too, her hair is always so greasy when with KP

Reactions: 32
The JYY Pilates t shirt is so naff especially knowing that KP does not do pilates and her lifestyle is the opposite of 'healthy'
---

I noticed that too, her hair is always so greasy when with KP
Probably had nits as well,mind you it’s not kids fault re nits,they are buggers.

Reactions: 15
Carl driving around with Sid on the back seat, no restraint.
Can this pair not follow one simple law when they drive. One thing after another 😡😡😡

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 47
Carl driving around with Sid on the back seat, no restraint.
Well why would he put Sid in restraints he cannot make the kids wear them or care about them wearing them
Just a thought would it not be CW that gets charged re kids in back of car no restraints, using a blue card to park in disabled bay, using trade plates incorrectly, now not restraining his dog
---
I am really surprised KP is not in Spain
Something is going on that she doesn’t want us to know about

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Ok tattlers, please bear with me. Skanky found using a blue badge which is not hers and published in the paper so obviously they have cast iron evidence.. Fact she rolled a car while admitting drunk/drug driving. Consequences NONE. Do we really think services will bother about the blue card.
Simple answer is NO.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Is SB using his phone to film Sid whilst driving. ANOTHER offence.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Ooooh, just read a story in Daily Fail that Slimi Rymi is now Jessica Alvez’s PR agent and they booked into an hotel in Central London. Shouldn’t they be in Spain? Skanky must be fuming! Yay!
Yeah I thought Alves had got rid but now has OHSo group mentioned in her insta bio again

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I can't with that woman. She made absolutely no effort for Harvey's 21st. I get more dressed up going to the pub to watch the hurling!!. None of them were dressed up nothing age appropriate for Harvey. I bet she's fuming no one offered any freebies and she an A lister 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Now there’s a thought if and when junior and princess do get married hows the rancid old witch going to cope being in a room with Pete ya bleep and the beautiful, eloquent, intelligent surgery free young doctor Emily Andre. Oh man I’d pay good money to be at those weddings, how the duck would skanky cope not being the centre of attention or would she turn up in a wedding dress get muntered and grab the mic and start wailing “it should of been me”
It must be so sad for J and P. They will be aware of all of this as well.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
It must be so sad for J and P. They will be aware of all of this as well.
I hope J and P read here and see the amount of support and consideration they get from us. They deserve decent fulfilled lives but their mother will go all out to screw up their chances because she couldn't stand for them to succeed in work or their private lives when she is failing so dismally.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I hope J and P read here and see the amount of support and consideration they get from us. They deserve decent fulfilled lives but their mother will go all out to screw up their chances because she couldn't stand for them to succeed in work or their private lives when she is failing so dismally.
Re Princess's boyfriend - if I was his parents I'd be worried. Not because of Princess, but because of KP- it's not a world I'd want my family member to be involved in.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Rimi And KP have had some kind of tiff.But they will be best friends again in a week or so.Thats the way these people interact with each other.A bit of a flounce, some passive aggressive post on insta, and then back to taking BFF selfies.
And they need each other.Money is being made, one way or another.

Reactions: 29
She does appear very briefly in the background yesterday, from her insta story reel.
What the hell are those awful blue, crinkled, cheap crap trousers it's wearing. Look like something I'd use to buff up my windows after a good cleaning. She dresses like she can't be arsed anymore.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.