Katie Price #279 Kipper & Edna - Podcast stars? Uhm ah and 'Woohoo' won't get them very far!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
im wondering if junior has got himself a special girlfriend ( would keep it quiet, to not offend fans ) the old sayingis very apt " your daughter's, your daughter all your life,your sons,your son till he gets a wife" perhaps he keeps her well away from mummy dearest ????
if he had any sense he would if he ever got married keep the wedding date from his mother

Reactions: 22
Morning my friends from the sunny south coast 😘

I have had a little look on skankensteins IG page and it seems FLF is not her agent he’s not listed or his company, on the SB IG he has daddy agencyas his . The plot thickens maybe the FLF doesn’t want to be associated with Skank any more who knows who cares 🤷‍♀️.

Enjoy your Sunday ❤😘xx

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Ooooh, just read a story in Daily Fail that Slimi Rymi is now Jessica Alvez’s PR agent and they booked into an hotel in Central London. Shouldn’t they be in Spain? Skanky must be fuming! Yay!
It was an 8am flight this morning to ibiza so Skankarella def could’ve gone… wonder why the change to Alves…

It was an 8am flight this morning to ibiza so Skankarella def could’ve gone… wonder why the change to Alves…
The plot thickens.....like the cold gravy on one of its 'just shove it in the oven' roasts.
Totes been a fall out, she's the one with the daily drama llamas he can no longer put up with.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I Wonder why FLF is not dealing with her anymore,watcha reckon?🧐
I said before I think it's just a scam ... FLF and Cardigan will be setting up new fake sham companies ... there is no falling out, Kipper will know exactly what's going on, he will be listed as her rep again with a new company name in 3...2...1

• Haha
Reactions: 29
The plot thickens.....like the cold gravy on one of its 'just shove it in the oven' roasts.
Totes been a fall out, she's the one with the daily drama llamas he can no longer put up with.
According to his website, she is his client with the biggest social media following, Alves is next. He has them all lined up on his site in order of follower numbers. If he's ditched his 'biggest' money making client it must be bad.

• Haha
  • Sick
im wondering if junior has got himself a special girlfriend ( would keep it quiet, to not offend fans ) the old sayingis very apt " your daughter's, your daughter all your life,your sons,your son till he gets a wife" perhaps he keeps her well away from mummy dearest ????
Well junior did have a previous girlfriend & that’s why there was a big fall out with him & KFP. She called her a slut & other nasty things. Junior cut ties with his mother over this. Looks like they were all at Amy’s for the gathering, but why no pictures of her? It’s so odd. She must look terrible & is fearful of catching something. Did we get any pictures of AFP at Chelsea flower show either ?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 51
Well junior did have a previous girlfriend & that’s why there was a big fall out with him & KFP. She called her a slut & other nasty things. Junior cut ties with his mother over this. Looks like they were all at Amy’s for the gathering.
It's always shocking in a way because no normal mother would do that....then you remember Skank is a textbook narc who just follows all the usual patterns of abuse. I'm still surprised it happened so fast, she really is a nasty piece of work!
Amazing the things she gets away with, it would be so scary for a teen to have a 45-year-old nutjob 'celeb' with restraining orders going after you!

Screen Shot 2023-05-28 at 10.03.34.png

Reactions: 24
Thicky man speaking,, i'm thinking that when a tabroid is going to run a story ( story that skank or Sophie the source hasn't sent them) they'll contact skank in advance before printing to see if she has any comment about it so she can deny or call it lies, this blue badge story she didn't respond to their request for comment because she knows she's been caught red handed and the attempt at acting all in pain getting out the car was because she knew the story was coming out and was to deflect from any criticism and to get her fan to stick up for skank and claim "stop trying to destroy poor Katie she's in pain think of her mental health and leave her alone" so basically just a normal skanky cunty trick of exploiting, bullshit and scamming because she doesn't want to put money in a bleeping parking meter. Hope this costs you a £1.000 fine you bleep. 🤬
Not that it will PAY any fines levied...............................

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.