Katie Price #279 Kipper & Edna - Podcast stars? Uhm ah and 'Woohoo' won't get them very far!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cuckoo, the whole PIP system sucks. I have had ME for over 20 years and was diagnosed with fibromyalgia about 8 years ago. I ended up at tribunal for my previous PiP award, which I won. They make it so hard and expect you to give up if they refuse you. I understand they have to stop just anyone from claiming but if you have medical evidence then you should be entitled to help.
I get so pissed off when people abuse blue badges but I’m sure skanky will get away with it. I don’t understand why they don’t have the badge holders photo on the front instead of the back?
I went to a tribunal the first time and as I had a little bit of make up on they really questioned how I managed to look presentable. The second PIP assessment 10 years later turned me down because I can drive even though I only go no more than 2 miles down the road to the GP surgery which is 3 roads. I'm also penalised on my benefit as I've worked for many years and paid taxes. So if I've never worked I would be able to claim a higher rate enefit, have free dental treatment and other entitlements. It's just astonishes me how some people do qualify.. I would love to go back to work part-time for the social interaction, mental stimulation and to have a purpose as I loved my job.

To keep on track with skanky was there any sign of B and J at Harvey's party. Junior probably drove himself and asked for people not to take his photo as he continues to distance himself from his so called mother. He is becoming a smart lad and I hope Princess will will soon see the light.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Hey Krusties - thanks for voting for my thread suggestion, I'm really tickled 😊
The Kipper cartoon pic arrived today and yes, it really is as bad as she looks!
My other half said ' Good God - she's no oil painting.' 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Katie Price 'uses son Harvey's Blue Badge' to nab disabled parking spot for meal out

Daily Mirror headline today, sorry I couldn't copy and paste actual link. It should ruffle some feathers methinks.

Reactions: 27
Regards Slimi ... Alves is signed up to Cardigan and suddenly she has replaced Kipper on the Ibiza gig ... I have said before that Slimi and Cardigans falling out and setting up separate 'businesses' was a scam, they are thick as thieves ... these 'businesses' are all scams, Kipper will be in the loop ... recent rumours that Cardigans company has shut down mean that Slimi won't be far behind doing the same - these are just sham companies as a way to filter tax free money into their pockets ...they are scammers ... that's is what I think is going on, I don't think Slimi has fallen out with Kipper it's fold one company set next one up time and she will know exactly what is going on.

• Wow
Reactions: 34
IMG_4992.jpeg

………………..
SERIOUSLY…no one????
Not one person?
I’ve missed it right…SOMEONE NOTICED!?!?!?!
Of course you have…this is Tattle…I’m skimming so I must’ve missed the comment…

IMG_4992.jpeg

One of you fuckers made this didnt you!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 84
Just a thought,seeing as the papers have so much tit on Philth (tattlers have helped so much)that has bought the bleep down,How about they release all the tit they know about Skanky,they must have loads,or perhaps they are just ‘waiting’for their time.Bet they know about her hiding money etcPlus loads of other things re kids, etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Junior was there yesterday
---
Ok, I was a bit concerned that the disabled parking space and them getting in the car looked like 2 different places, they were. So looks like they parked in Botholomews and SB picked them up outside the Royal Albion hotel, perfect spot to tell the pap to wait and take a picture from.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 28
Junior was there yesterday
I'm glad to be honest, shows he loves his brother and makes it more obvious that hes keeping a distance from KP as he wasnt at hers. bet he just popped in to see harv then left abruptly before skank had a chance to take pics. If she had taken one of them it would have been used on her insta in seconds. Junior is wise for his age ( even though the plastic gangster accent grinds my gears 😬)

Reactions: 40
Is this Junior next to Skanky in the doorway? Was in Edna's video on her stories. Thought he might have gone as family occasions involving his aunt or nan he has previously attended
Screenshot_20230528-073621_Instagram.jpg

---
Is this Junior next to Skanky in the doorway? Was in Edna's video on her stories. Thought he might have gone as family occasions involving his aunt or nan he has previously attended
Screenshot_20230528-073621_Instagram.jpg
Sorry @DC16 just seen you posted too.

Reactions: 24
Both Harvey and Alberts cakes were clearly grifted from the same bakers. Cheap, cheap bastards.
Grifting since birth, it’s a family trait.
Looks like Junior didn’t go to the party. Can see all the other kids. No sign of SB.
Juniors street cred is already low enough, being associated at birth with that Skanky cock hungry drugged up duck. Why go to a birthday bash which is based on grifting and feeding cake to a morbidly obese Barney obsessed, dog killing man child?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Bet she's gutted Harvey made it to the age of 21.

Morbid witch.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Grifting since birth, it’s a family trait.

Juniors street cred is already low enough, being associated at birth with that Skanky cock hungry drugged up duck. Why go to a birthday bash which is based on grifting and feeding cake to a morbidly obese Barney obsessed, dog killing man child?
He did go, he's in the pictures. He's been brought up well enough to attend family gatherings and show respect to others, whatever his mother is like. With all due respect, as I appreciate everyone is allowed their opinion, this thread is about mutual dislike regards Katie, it's a bit harsh to drag at least 2 of her kids over the coals for one turning up for his disabled brother's 21st birthday party.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I went to a tribunal the first time and as I had a little bit of make up on they really questioned how I managed to look presentable. The second PIP assessment 10 years later turned me down because I can drive even though I only go no more than 2 miles down the road to the GP surgery which is 3 roads. I'm also penalised on my benefit as I've worked for many years and paid taxes. So if I've never worked I would be able to claim a higher rate enefit, have free dental treatment and other entitlements. It's just astonishes me how some people do qualify.. I would love to go back to work part-time for the social interaction, mental stimulation and to have a purpose as I loved my job.

To keep on track with skanky was there any sign of B and J at Harvey's party. Junior probably drove himself and asked for people not to take his photo as he continues to distance himself from his so called mother. He is becoming a smart lad and I hope Princess will will soon see the light.
im wondering if junior has got himself a special girlfriend ( would keep it quiet, to not offend fans ) the old sayingis very apt " your daughter's, your daughter all your life,your sons,your son till he gets a wife" perhaps he keeps her well away from mummy dearest ????

Reactions: 18
Bet she's gutted Harvey made it to the age of 21.

Morbid witch.
C'mon, Harv's got his advantages and he doesn't cost her anything. How else could she get a Blue Card and lord knows what financial benefits if she didn't have Harv to punt around?

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Ooooh, just read a story in Daily Fail that Slimi Rymi is now Jessica Alvez’s PR agent and they booked into an hotel in Central London. Shouldn’t they be in Spain? Skanky must be fuming! Yay!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Albert have 2 cakes 🤷🏻‍♀️
---

On their way
Grifting bish, I recently happened across a Simba advertisement on my fb....SFP & Albert bouncing on a grifted Simba mattress, only a double though and mines a super king so I was like ner ner to you witchypoo 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.