Katie Price #278 Will someone fix my hot tub for free, its full of poop and pee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kieran seems to have secured himself more clients after the last lot were allegedly scared off due to his trying to have affairs with every single one of them, whilst training and looking after Apollo, Bunny and Jett all at the same time.....according to reports from the village of the damned!

Screen Shot 2023-05-22 at 10.14.49.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I can’t wait for the tattoos......CANNOT ........WAIT.
I want the lot.HUGE angel wings, and ( probably photoshopped) pictures of all the kids on her back.Will she have an up to date one of Junior?,will she use the ice-cream van picture?Is it fair if she has Princess on twice?
I don’t think it’s fair, I think she should have extra ones of the others.
And what about AFP and SFP?
And a spiders web on the face( apparently it makes you look younger, about 22).
Where the duck on her body has she got room to fit in Harvey’s fat head between all the hideous scribbling ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 30
No sign yet of the old bleep..
I'm not sure if this is fact, but I heard last night that she's away - AGAIN ! Sneaked out for a few days of sun.... IF that's the case, the roast dinner picture's were defection & NOT taken yesterday. Will try & find out for definite later, if i can.
---
ALL old messages/pictures. I do believe now, she's not in UK for her birthday. All 'smoke & mirrors'.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
I'm not sure if this is fact, but I heard last night that she's away - AGAIN ! Sneaked out for a few days of sun.... IF that's the case, the roast dinner picture's were defection & NOT taken yesterday. Will try & find out for definite later, if i can.
---

ALL old messages/pictures. I do believe now, she's not in UK for her birthday. All 'smoke & mirrors'.
If this is true it's like she virtually lives abroad now. Is she really so scared of the little boy ghost in the rancid Mansion or is it the Mexican post bock stealing, graffiti bandits?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
---

Some BS soon to come probably - about how perfect boyfriend millionaire business man Sinky 'whisked her away' on a surprise trip
---
If this is true it's like she virtually lives abroad now. Is she really so scared of the little boy ghost in the rancid Mansion or is it the Mexican post bock stealing, graffiti bandits?
These regular trips away are something to do with Slimi ... he is never long in the UK either ... Kipper was never like this before ... its a similar pattern to Westcrack, Cardigan has the same 'bizniz model'

• Haha
Reactions: 23
i see she as not even got one birthday message on her Instagram(no body can be arsed)when it was my birthday i awoke to loads of birthday wishes on Facebook and i do not even post that often(hubby set it up so i could message kids while we were away)and she should be up by now getting kids ready for school so should have had cards and presents off them but not showing anything on Instagram it looks like to me she as not got the kids with her anymore the going to the park bit yesterday if she went to the park with the kids she would have filmed it not put a old picture up of her and Carl on holiday(even if she is not allowed to show the kids she would have filmed them in the park from the back or in the distance she did not even film near a park just picked a old picture out that had nothing to do with going to the park
when she said "park" was she talking about the green grass space, with swings,slides, pond with ducks,kinda park or was it a car "park", near her local tattooists,hairdresser,nail ,beauty parlour ?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
---

Willow me dear,do you know when she slipped away?bleeping old bleep,What’s the kids doing do you know?❤ @Brah Day Izit? are you aware of this dear Brah?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I was watching some coverage of the Harry Meghan out of proportion car chase on youtube (talk tv) one of the pundits ...used to be on GMTV with Morgan a lot, I forget his name ... the shots they used in the netflix doc of Paps that turned out to be Kipper outside court not H&M was brought up ... he referred to her as 'that awful woman Katie whatsit' .... 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.