Katie Price #278 Will someone fix my hot tub for free, its full of poop and pee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if already discussed. Just been reading the Scum article, Jodie Marsh says she wants to do an Only Fans collab with Skankerella: jeez, the Ugly Sisters from pantoland on the loose together, pass the sick bucket.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
Everyone take note Psychic Stan in progress! Sensei Pa Tato has spoken

Something's hit the fan in skankyland. Skanks trying hard to deflect but think she's putting on an act (more than usual) because she's been dragged over the hot coals regarding the kids, animals and kierans allegations. Skanks trying hard to control the narrative but it can't stop what's happening from becoming public knowledge soon no matter what deals and promises she's made. 😎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Sunday roast cooking lessons on tic tok , she even manages a change of clothes between putting potatoes in and taking them out. Think someone has taken over posting her videos. Just not her style. Trying to make her out a cross between domestic goddess, and mother earth
Reading here is she? I think it was this morning I was saying how she was in Ireland whilst 'she' was telling her fans she was planning a
roast dinner.
---
Something's hit the fan in skankyland. Skanks trying hard to deflect but think she's putting on an act (more than usual) because she's been dragged over the hot coals regarding the kids, animals and kierans allegations. Skanks trying hard to control the narrative but it can't stop what's happening from becoming public knowledge soon no matter what deals and promises she's made. 😎
Stan you sound confident she's in trouble ( maybe about the animals) , or are you just on a high from your 3 types of spud roast dinner 😁

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Sorry if already discussed. Just been reading the Scum article, Jodie Marsh says she wants to do an Only Fans collab with Skankerella: jeez, the Ugly Sisters from pantoland on the loose together, pass the sick bucket.
NOW we know why she decided to call her up and be friends again, she wanted her to do an OF collab with her! Might have known she would be after something.
---
Evening everyone ❤
Skank you bleep,, do you want the recipe for a freshly cooked Sunday roast,, not a pre cooked packaged reheat in the oven sent free from some company in exchange for advertising it. 🤣View attachment 2186753
Now THAT'S what you call a roast! Although personally I wouldn't bother with the mash, would rather have double roasties instead! Your boys are so lucky to have you!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Just seen her FB post of her cooking the chicken, chicken from a bag..... no class.

Comments are a laugh.

• Haha
Regrets more than memories ...
i dont think she regrets a thing,shes done nothing wrong,its everyone else fault, there all jealous. thats whats so sad, she dont accept any responsibliity, its always someone elses fault and i think ednas cut from the same manky cloth
---
Sunday roast cooking lessons on tic tok , she even manages a change of clothes between putting potatoes in and taking them out. Think someone has taken over posting her videos. Just not her style. Trying to make her out a cross between domestic goddess, and mother earth
"who wants the recipe"?.... for a boil/roast in a bag chicken, the instructions are on the package,its not brain surgery love.... oh i forgot your fans need to know to take the food out of the carrier bag first,need a nudge to turn the oven on and need to be reminded to put oven gloves on ,before removing from the oven. did you remind them to be careful when opening the hot oven door and not to look in too quickly ?....or the hot air from the oven, may melt their false eyelashes 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
She's still a bleep, but her hair looks better shorter.
I've said this before, I think that Cuntboy has possibly encouraged the surgery since She's been with him. She's gone under the knife alot in this time. I've never thought that she was anything special in the looks department, but she did look alot better & dressed a bit better before Cuntboy came on the scene.
He posted a photo a couple of years ago. Skank was in a hospital room and he was sat next to her saying he didn't want her to get surgery. I think she calls the shots in regard to surgery.

Reactions: 18
I don't think she has that many photo's of her with P and J so she has had to use whatever she has. It's
really not known when she was last photographed with them. I don't think she's seen much of them
either.
i think the last photo with jr, was when she suprised him at that boxing match and she was wearing that see through, x marks the titties, catsuit, he couldnt get away from her quick enough and i dont blame him,poor sod.
---
That’s a lot of potatoes in comparison to the size of the chicken 🤣
thats all the testicles of her exes, shes collected over the years
---
what photo fuckery is this ? shes playing with my mental health,
shes had time to change and take the wooden doors away and plaster the gaps up and repaint, but the oven door is open and the oven still on, how bleeping long was she cooking that tit for ,3 months 😂
---
I can’t stand people who give themselves a nickname. The Pricey, The GC etc.. So up themselves. l should point out it’s my birthday and I’ve had Prosecco. It might be better for everyone if l step away from the internet before l say something l regret! Hic! 🍾
do what i do when im pissed,go on facebook and slag off everyone whos ever slighted you, ever and tomorrow just erase everything,announce you have been hacked and stay of sm for 3 days. its soo liberating and satisfiying at the same time 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
@Dollylovesshoes I had a look for the red boots pic in my Pom albums but no luck so I've made one instead 😀❤💕💕💕💗💖🤗🥰😘 xx.

Also a Happy birthday to @Ohflip ❤❤🎉🥳🎁💖💖😘 xx

View attachment 2186836
Her hair looks really nice there
i dont think she regrets a thing,shes done nothing wrong,its everyone else fault, there all jealous. thats whats so sad, she dont accept any responsibliity, its always someone elses fault and i think ednas cut from the same manky cloth
---

"who wants the recipe"?.... for a boil/roast in a bag chicken, the instructions are on the package,its not brain surgery love.... oh i forgot your fans need to know to take the food out of the carrier bag first,need a nudge to turn the oven on and need to be reminded to put oven gloves on ,before removing from the oven. did you remind them to be careful when opening the hot oven door and not to look in too quickly ?....or the hot air from the oven, may melt their false eyelashes 😂
Last time I roasted a whole chicken I forgot to take the bag of giblets out and when I opened the oven to put the chicken in I found a mouldy rice pudding I had made and then forgotten about

• Haha
  • Wow
It's skanks birthday tomorrow no wonder she posted that old picture of herself with "my babies" Junior and Princess,, nothing like using emotional blackmail on your kids so they feel obliged to post you a "happy birthday best mummy in the world" on social media so the press print it. But i suppose that's the only way they'll actually acknowledge you exist skank because they certainly don't want to be seen with you. 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Reading here is she? I think it was this morning I was saying how she was in Ireland whilst 'she' was telling her fans she was planning a
roast dinner.
---

Stan you sound confident she's in trouble ( maybe about the animals) , or are you just on a high from your 3 types of spud roast dinner 😁
Stan the psychic spud has eyes everywhere. Unlike Skanky, he removes them all before boiling. No grey mystic mash there. He lets them cool down and pops 'em in a bucket before jumping in, squashing them down, then uses said spuds to brew his own guiness. That's why he's on a high, me too! 🥔🥔🥔 + 🧺 + 🕺 + 🍺 = 🥴

• Haha
Her hair looks really nice there

Last time I roasted a whole chicken I forgot to take the bag of giblets out and when I opened the oven to put the chicken in I found a mouldy rice pudding I had made and then forgotten about
first ever xmas at home,i cooked the turkey with the plastic bag of gibblets and i burned the trifle.....how do you burn a trifle, i hear you ask, easy, i burnt the milk for the custard but didn't realise... tasted burnt and bloody horrible, but,unlike skanky,i learnt from my mistakes, ive never done it since (dont bother these days ) 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
roast dinner.
---

She is. Taking longer than expected to have the consequences we all wish and be in the public domain. But wheels in motion and I have no reason to doubt it will be positive
---
Wheels are in motion, hence all the deflection of late. Podcasts, my arse.

• Heart
Reactions: 61
How much does she earn from average 57 likes a day, per month?
And that’s Harv missing his Mummy slightly less than he misses carrot cake. As for the Prinny Travel duo with Skankenstein, what a concept. Coal will be slavering and foaming at the mouth at the thought.

• Haha
She is. Taking longer than expected to have the consequences we all wish and be in the public domain. But wheels in motion and I have no reason to doubt it will be positive
---
Wheels are in motion, hence all the deflection of late. Podcasts, my arse.
Morning Brah,, skank and the clan will be trying every trick in the book to stall proceedings and making deals, promises to stop whatever it is from being made public. But you can bet when it is made public skank will use the fact authorities and whoever is involved will be silenced through a judge's order skank will use Sophie the source to release a positive story painting her in a good light knowing the press won't give up its source and can't be ordered to by a judge.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Now, I do like that she's publicly scoffing at the very notion that she only earns £150pm on O.F.
Plus she's given it away that there's plenty more dosh to be had. Fingers crossed that they'll wipe the floor with her at the bankruptcy hearing 🤞👩‍⚖️
---

🧐 That chicken is defo pre-cooked! She's got it from the deli-counter, you can see it's brown and pre-roasted. KIpper is just shoving it in the oven to warm through, staged pic of other veg going in the cooker!
I don't think that's safe, bacteria-wise, which reminds me:
Q/ Why did the chicken cross the road?
A/ To avoid Sam 'n Ella!
Good one haha

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sunday ‘roast’ Everything in disposable trays = no washing up 🙄

I’m so looking forward to reading SB’s gushing birthday tribute to his dolly/fiancée and from all her other celebrity pals. The home made birthday cards from her babies. Wonder if Rymi was supposed to get back in time to do the backgrid photos of her birthday cake arriving at the MM gates, but flight got cancelled from NY 🫢

• Haha
Reactions: 36
It's skanks birthday tomorrow no wonder she posted that old picture of herself with "my babies" Junior and Princess,, nothing like using emotional blackmail on your kids so they feel obliged to post you a "happy birthday best mummy in the world" on social media so the press print it. But i suppose that's the only way they'll actually acknowledge you exist skank because they certainly don't want to be seen with you. 🤣🤣
Well its my son's birthday today so that cancels out skank's claim on the day :)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.