Katie Price #278 Will someone fix my hot tub for free, its full of poop and pee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Considering its the thing's birfday terday, as yet theres absolutely NUFFINK in the Sun about it, no glowing words of love from SB, no grovelling sychophancies from RimMe, no bullshit from Edna about her looking like a 25 year old and "stunning".................................... Nowt except pictures of the garden at the crappy Shack!
I anticipate a barrage of bollocks later on once it wakes up in it's cave though :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She is. Taking longer than expected to have the consequences we all wish and be in the public domain. But wheels in motion and I have no reason to doubt it will be positive
---
Wheels are in motion, hence all the deflection of late. Podcasts, my arse.
Between this post(thanks Brah), and Stan’s potato of Destiny, I feel quite upbeat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
KP will just say she has let KH have kids back because she is to busy to look after them ( no comment on all the rubbish she put out about him)
Wonder when she will go to Spain and who will she take with her
And wonder when she is having surgery and also will she take kids with her

Reactions: 18
i see she as not even got one birthday message on her Instagram(no body can be arsed)when it was my birthday i awoke to loads of birthday wishes on Facebook and i do not even post that often(hubby set it up so i could message kids while we were away)and she should be up by now getting kids ready for school so should have had cards and presents off them but not showing anything on Instagram it looks like to me she as not got the kids with her anymore the going to the park bit yesterday if she went to the park with the kids she would have filmed it not put a old picture up of her and Carl on holiday(even if she is not allowed to show the kids she would have filmed them in the park from the back or in the distance she did not even film near a park just picked a old picture out that had nothing to do with going to the park

Reactions: 23
Have to pick a pocket or two ...
Wouldn't it be great if Rymi has been stashing KP's cash and then he shafts her and keeps it Fagin style? She can hardly complain as it should have gone to her creditors.
---
KP will just say she has let KH have kids back because she is to busy to look after them ( no comment on all the rubbish she put out about him)
Kieran, the 'disgusting human being' as she put it!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
and her so called fans will say what a wonderful mother she is thinking about her kids and putting them before her own wishes to be having them living with her fulltime and letting them live with their dad(i do not think she as the kids now and if she as there must be some kind of order banning her from putting stuff and them in the media because no way would she have them and not be filming them(just like when she first took them in November she was constantly putting videos out with them in bragging the kids were back with her)she took the kids from the dad them made false claims so she could keep them because while the claims were being investigated the social would have prob said they were fine to be with her and after the video of Bunny was put out she as not posted anything with them i think maybe they have been removed from her care

Reactions: 17
I can’t wait for the tattoos......CANNOT ........WAIT.
I want the lot.HUGE angel wings, and ( probably photoshopped) pictures of all the kids on her back.Will she have an up to date one of Junior?,will she use the ice-cream van picture?Is it fair if she has Princess on twice?
I don’t think it’s fair, I think she should have extra ones of the others.
And what about AFP and SFP?
And a spiders web on the face( apparently it makes you look younger, about 22).

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Between this post(thanks Brah), and Stan’s potato of Destiny, I feel quite upbeat.
Potato of destiny 🤣🤣🤣🤣 fantastic! Thanks Bless, it’s given me a good giggle this morning.

Well I wonder what Sink Boy will have bought his dolly for her birthday? Will it be a new engagement ring (worth £250,000 to prove it weally is twue wuv) to start afresh for the happy couple? Or perhaps a nice, relaxing spa day so she can be pampered as she needs it with her busy life? Maybe he is whisking her away on a much needed holiday? Answers on the back of a stamp, not you @Stan Butler you’ve got some witchy hoodoo going on and no one else can compete with Sensei Pa Tato 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 25
and her so called fans will say what a wonderful mother she is thinking about her kids and putting them before her own wishes to be having them living with her fulltime and letting them live with their dad(i do not think she as the kids now and if she as there must be some kind of order banning her from putting stuff and them in the media because no way would she have them and not be filming them(just like when she first took them in November she was constantly putting videos out with them in bragging the kids were back with her)she took the kids from the dad them made false claims so she could keep them because while the claims were being investigated the social would have prob said they were fine to be with her and after the video of Bunny was put out she as not posted anything with them i think maybe they have been removed from her care
I think DC16 said they were still with her

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Considering its the thing's birfday terday, as yet theres absolutely NUFFINK in the Sun about it, no glowing words of love from SB, no grovelling sychophancies from RimMe, no bullshit from Edna about her looking like a 25 year old and "stunning".................................... Nowt except pictures of the garden at the crappy Shack!
I anticipate a barrage of bollocks later on once it wakes up in it's cave though :ROFLMAO:
Daily Star have gifted her photos of when she was younger and had nipples. That's a sort of gift...!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Daily Star have gifted her photos of when she was younger and had nipples. That's a sort of gift...!

Hahaha - they really thought hard about that title didn't they? Sarcastic yet true - "fresh faced moddle................." to "THAT" basically :ROFLMAO::poop:
---
but strange no pictures of said kids and family and the one love of her life(CARL) just a old photo of her trying to flog crap maybe if she is lucky Carl will buy her 2 of the JYY outfits for her birthday after all they are on sale AGAIN
I expect he uses those rags to polish all his lukshurry cars - cheap at half the price innit?
Why pay for a shammy leather when you can use skanky's pants (trousers obviously. If you used her drawers the paint would peel off your car) At £12 a time thats a bargain

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.