Katie Price #278 Will someone fix my hot tub for free, its full of poop and pee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where the duck on her body has she got room to fit in Harvey’s fat head between all the hideous scribbling ffs
I bet its a picture of her and Harvey as a baby or toddler - wont be him now, he was useful back then ... she will be all 'he will always be my baby' if anyone comments ... thats if any of the other kids get a tattoo rep of them ... Bunny might, unless she gets taken out of Kippers clutches for a while -she is gearing her up to be the new cash cow

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I was watching some coverage of the Harry Meghan out of proportion car chase on youtube (talk tv) one of the pundits ...used to be on GMTV with Morgan a lot, I forget his name ... the shots they used in the netflix doc of Paps that turned out to be Kipper outside court not H&M was brought up ... he referred to her as 'that awful woman Katie whatsit' .... 😂 😂 😂
She's the right shape and colour to be a Wotsit - straight up and down!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Afternoon everyone ❤
So it seems skank cancelled the autism talent thing for "personal reasons" so she could duck off out the country. One grade A bleep said she'd cancelled because she had flights booked for the same night. A full week in Ibiza staging pictures and exploiting H on his birthday on the 27th and that cafe opening on the 28th. 🤬

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
So SFP says she is going to Chelsea Flower show on Thursday with AFP & PFP. So maybe Amy is doing a lot better?
My saucy-source doesn't think she is away at them moment.

Reactions: 28
Not sure she's spending it with Danny Boy - think I saw him this morning parked up in the white PP Fencing Flatbed not to far at all from Mummy Dearests.
Maybe she's doing some community service today!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I just don't get how she can move through an airport (or anywhere) incognito with those tits.
So, IF she has gone away, it shows just how little interest there is in her life or someone would have tipped off the press.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I just don't get how she can move through an airport (or anywhere) incognito with those tits.
So, IF she has gone away, it shows just how little interest there is in her life or someone would have tipped off the press.
Those days are gone. It used to moan about the paps following her for a pic and she'd run into places under a coat. Now it practically begs them to take pics and tips them off herself. It knows without the media she's nothing

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So SFP says she is going to Chelsea Flower show on Thursday with AFP & PFP. So maybe Amy is doing a lot better?
My saucy-source doesn't think she is away at them moment.
I'm not 100% sure she is, just told that, but not from who I normally speak to. I understand that AFP & Mr PP have been told to make to most of having AFP here. Surgeon suggested they have a short cruise or something! Risky. Bet the chances of getting Travel Insurance would be impossible given the circumstances. KFP no support at all. But given she's not clean & mixes with anyone here & abroad, if my immune system was compromised, I would want her as far away as possible.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
i dont think she regrets a thing,shes done nothing wrong,its everyone else fault, there all jealous. thats whats so sad, she dont accept any responsibliity, its always someone elses fault and i think ednas cut from the same manky cloth
---

"who wants the recipe"?.... for a boil/roast in a bag chicken, the instructions are on the package,its not brain surgery love.... oh i forgot your fans need to know to take the food out of the carrier bag first,need a nudge to turn the oven on and need to be reminded to put oven gloves on ,before removing from the oven. did you remind them to be careful when opening the hot oven door and not to look in too quickly ?....or the hot air from the oven, may melt their false eyelashes 😂
Whenever she is 'cooking' I always have visions of her doing a Mrs Doubtfire and setting fire to her boobs!
---
I'm not 100% sure she is, just told that, but not from who I normally speak to. I understand that AFP & Mr PP have been told to make to most of having AFP here. Surgeon suggested they have a short cruise or something! Risky. Bet the chances of getting Travel Insurance would be impossible given the circumstances. KFP no support at all. But given she's not clean & mixes with anyone here & abroad, if my immune system was compromised, I would want her as far away as possible.
Given that the transplant has never been mentioned and that AFP doesn't seem to be doing too good after it, I wonder what will happen when she pops her clogs? Will they then do a big piece on her struggle following the surgery, or will they continue to keep silent about it and just blame it on her original condition?

• Haha
  • Heart
I'm not sure if this is fact, but I heard last night that she's away - AGAIN ! Sneaked out for a few days of sun.... IF that's the case, the roast dinner picture's were defection & NOT taken yesterday. Will try & find out for definite later, if i can.
---

ALL old messages/pictures. I do believe now, she's not in UK for her birthday. All 'smoke & mirrors'.
Prob Ibiza as she has the thing on the weekend.
---
grifting alert again, on the beg for a barney costume for this saturday, why doesnt she go to the last place she got it from
I see someone’s told her to blag it from the same people she did last time. I’m thinking she ripped them off as they’re not offering

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.