Katie Price #278 Will someone fix my hot tub for free, its full of poop and pee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Evening everyone ❤
Skank you bleep,, do you want the recipe for a freshly cooked Sunday roast,, not a pre cooked packaged reheat in the oven sent free from some company in exchange for advertising it. 🤣
IMG_20230430_154158_195~2.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
Well for someone who allegedly suffers from Mental Health problems, she did absolutely F all in MH awareness week 🤷🏻‍♀️ says it all.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
I can’t stand people who give themselves a nickname. The Pricey, The GC etc.. So up themselves. l should point out it’s my birthday and I’ve had Prosecco. It might be better for everyone if l step away from the internet before l say something l regret! Hic! 🍾

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
I can’t stand people who give themselves a nickname. The Pricey, The GC etc.. So up themselves. l should point out it’s my birthday and I’ve had Prosecco. It might be better for everyone if l step away from the internet before l say something l regret! Hic! 🍾
Happy birthday Flip! Blue xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Basically, I think they're saying that she didn't look too bad back then but now looks like a haggard old trollop....

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Happy birthday 🎂

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Basically, I think they're saying that she didn't look too bad back then but now looks like a haggard old trollop....

She looked rough as a bears arse then, worse now admittedly.... That picture was taken not too long before #Slapgate ... Junior hasn't been that close to her since she decided to stay with Carol... I have said all along that her family know the truth of what happened that night and that she chose him over her children ... Carol has been persona non grata ever since

• Heart
Reactions: 29
That’s a lot of potatoes in comparison to the size of the chicken 🤣
Maybe she's gonna carve them up to look like the Clampets. I've got a veg spiralliser which would work a treat doing Prinnys' 'hair!'

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I am sure the chucked the empty Aunt Bessie packets on the floor ... and the chicken probably came in that tin foil tray ready basted with instructions ... still wearing her cheap and nasty £14 total JYBother freebies until they walk off her on their own I see
That is definitely a chicken you cook in the bag 100%.. a blind monkey could cook that.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Something's hit the fan in skankyland. Skanks trying hard to deflect but think she's putting on an act (more than usual) because she's been dragged over the hot coals regarding the kids, animals and kierans allegations. Skanks trying hard to control the narrative but it can't stop what's happening from becoming public knowledge soon no matter what deals and promises she's made. 😎

• Heart
Reactions: 32
@Dollylovesshoes I had a look for the red boots pic in my Pom albums but no luck so I've made one instead 😀❤💕💕💕💗💖🤗🥰😘 xx.

Also a Happy birthday to @Ohflip ❤❤🎉🥳🎁💖💖😘 xx

View attachment 2186836

She's still a bleep, but her hair looks better shorter.
I've said this before, I think that Cuntboy has possibly encouraged the surgery since She's been with him. She's gone under the knife alot in this time. I've never thought that she was anything special in the looks department, but she did look alot better & dressed a bit better before Cuntboy came on the scene.

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.