Katie Price #278 Will someone fix my hot tub for free, its full of poop and pee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How on earth does she pay for all these holidays? Do the backgrid pics sell for £10k plus a time? Even 5 nights in Ibiza all in Id say at least &”£3k more if clubbing and new outfits??

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Prob Ibiza as she has the thing on the weekend.
---

I see someone’s til her to blah it from the same people she did last time. I’m thinking she ripped them off as they’re not offering
Perhaps SB did some special OF wanking videos while wearing it and the owner found out!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
I'm not 100% sure she is, just told that, but not from who I normally speak to. I understand that AFP & Mr PP have been told to make to most of having AFP here. Surgeon suggested they have a short cruise or something! Risky. Bet the chances of getting Travel Insurance would be impossible given the circumstances. KFP no support at all. But given she's not clean & mixes with anyone here & abroad, if my immune system was compromised, I would want her as far away as possible.
Careful lovely Willow, you might be getting 'wagather christied' and being fed duff info to identify you as a tattler... XX

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Kieran seems to have secured himself more clients after the last lot were allegedly scared off due to his trying to have affairs with every single one of them, whilst training and looking after Apollo, Bunny and Jett all at the same time.....according to reports from the village of the damned!

View attachment 2187978
Skank will be seething; Look at all those village wimmin trying to have affairs with Kieron, you can almost feel the tension in the air as they check who is making a move on him..............................

Good for you K and UP YOURS skanky!! 🖕

• Haha
Reactions: 32
grifting alert again, on the beg for a barney costume for this saturday, why doesnt she go to the last place she got it from
So SB gets to use his actin' skilz as Barney again then? :poop:
---
I just don't get how she can move through an airport (or anywhere) incognito with those tits.
So, IF she has gone away, it shows just how little interest there is in her life or someone would have tipped off the press.
Only goes to show that it can do incognito when it wants to otherwise it rings Backend itself to arrange a surpwrise fotershewt

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Whenever she is 'cooking' I always have visions of her doing a Mrs Doubtfire and setting fire to her boobs!
---

Given that the transplant has never been mentioned and that AFP doesn't seem to be doing too good after it, I wonder what will happen when she pops her clogs? Will they then do a big piece on her struggle following the surgery, or will they continue to keep silent about it and just blame it on her original condition?
Also I think perhaps lots of complaints about how on Earth over 70 year old gets transplant when so many are waiting for one.Also ‘did she get this because of who she is’

Reactions: 20
How on earth does she pay for all these holidays? Do the backgrid pics sell for £10k plus a time? Even 5 nights in Ibiza all in Id say at least &”£3k more if clubbing and new outfits??
New outfits? Skank is only ever seen in that JYBother rubbish so a tenner would see her equipt for a week, plus she'll have been busy making a whole load of Noo Bikinis to showcase her norks made out if 1980s kid's bedroom curtains that she nicked from 'Orsham Matters depot.

• Haha
Shame she can't follow her own advice...!!

"My advice to young girls is please don’t get that same look with filler everyone has. They all just look the same on Instagram. And they're too young, it could all drop in their face when they're older."

Again deflection, because P got that contract while Skanky was in Thailand in February! I doubt she has seen P much as there are no current pics of them together for a while now.

Screenshot_20230522_145246_Instagram.jpg

What an absolute parasite.. got money for holidays and surgeries but can't sort your son for his 21st?
No shame at all.. gosh, she makes me livid

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
If AFP is going to the Chelsea Flower Show,she can’t be that bad.Unless SFP is going to be pushing her past the roses in a Zorb.

• Haha
If AFP is going to the Chelsea Flower Show,she can’t be that bad.Unless SFP is going to be pushing her past the roses in a Zorb.
Maybe they're gonna dump AFP there with the Chelsea Pensioners? What am I saying? They don't deserve that do they, bless 'em!!?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Blimey - only just realised that thread #277 begins with 'Kank' Can't believe I missed that mild error as I'm usually so pedantic.
Skank/Kank pretty much the same anyway......!

• Haha
Blimey - only just realised that thread #277 begins with 'Kank' Can't believe I missed that mild error as I'm usually so pedantic.
Skank/Kank pretty much the same anyway......!
Kank, Canker - all pretty much the same in connection with the Skunt :)

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.