Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Madge2022

VIP Member
Bunny on KP’s instagram saying how she can cook.
After the Bunny tiktok account, so called mother and guardian does this! She is sexualizing that child and social services really need to step in before it goes too far. 😥

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 38

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
i messaged the business page of the guy in Keswick that got tagged on FB, warned him off for various reasons that we're well aware of! He's replied & said thanks, he'd googled her & come to same conclusion, he confirmed that she wanted it doing for free in return for promoting his business to her 3mill followers! :rolleyes: hopefully nobody else falls for her begging...
Oh good for you.☺

• Heart
Reactions: 38

1down6up

I am rubbing my hands in glee about her upcoming complete surgery overhaul. This is going to be such good entertainment.

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Anna666

VIP Member
Guys I know we are all concerned that she will have more surgery :rolleyes: .... however pwicceee knows what she's doing, so can we please NOT put her off 🤞🤞 but FULLY support her in the quest to be more beautiful than she already is ( if that's possible😖 ) ...... Dear skanky old hoe ... sorry ... katie😒 ... we know you read here, as does podgy boy and his girlfriend FLF ..... we mention your wrinkly knees, your saggy armpits, dodgy old man elbows, the one eye that wont close with the other, the horn on the forehead, which seems to be growing back ... the lips, that give you a moustache .... those witchy warts all over your boat race, the misshapen Phil & Grant, that have different postal codes, that excellent ink, which looks like a 2yr old scribbled all over, with a permanent marker, the ill fitted syrups you wear on your bonce ... that ridiculous inflated arse, that would put BIGGGG lozzzaa goodgeprat to shame .... because ` WE CARE ` and want you to reach your full potential of being the UK`s ONLY top supermodel:unsure:
GOOOOOOOO FOR IT .... MORE .... AS MUCH AS YOU CAN 👉👉 ` SURGERY ` and DO NOT stop, until you look, not 20 ... but ... heck ... 19 AGAIN🤗 ... you CAN do this katie🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
i messaged the business page of the guy in Keswick that got tagged on FB, warned him off for various reasons that we're well aware of! He's replied & said thanks, he'd googled her & come to same conclusion, he confirmed that she wanted it doing for free in return for promoting his business to her 3mill followers! :rolleyes: hopefully nobody else falls for her begging...
Nice one! You've helped that guy dodge a bullet. ❤

• Heart

okeep

VIP Member
I’ve been busy, popped in to look now and again, , noticed some despondency, Mainly because of the Kids, Let’s not forget who we are dealing with, most dodgy doubled dyed crafty bitch to ever wear a pair of shoes, But over the years being krusties , you learn to put up with disappointment, Look at it like I do, massive game of snakes and ladders, the fucking ladders it lands on are getting smaller and smaller, the snakes are getting ginormous, don’t believe the smoke and mirrors, look at the bankrupt fucking mess narc of a thing, only friends its got are online, or slimy , users, shit life. Hasn’t really got anything, would you swop places, it could get a part in the greatest showman , keep the faith ❤

• Heart

Brah Day Izit?

VIP Member
I thought as it is a BH Monday so probably will not be able to work and it is half term that week
She will take Harvey and J & B for opening cafe thing and a family holiday
I hoped police would charge her for driving without a licence and harassment of KH
I will be surprised if J&B are there.

• Heart

YellowTail

VIP Member
ACF HOT TUBS LTD look the company up it says Ashley Carl Farnsworth hot tub technician director set up 9th April 2021 company DISSOLVED ON 23RD APRIL 2023(NO ACCOUNTS FILED)sounds like he may fit in well with her set of friends(it was voluntary strike off so it looks like he shut the company down(and was not forced due to debts so that may make him ineligible to become her new best friend) but once it as been dissolved he should not be using the name of the company for anything)
I am terrified and impressed by the Miss Marple sleuthing the Krusties complete. Thank heavens Tattle is anon, I dread to think what secrets of mine you’d uncover if it weren’t. You wouldn’t find, child abuse, animal abuse, perpetrator of domestic abuse, unpaid debts, failed plastic surgery… no point looking Krusties, I’m clean as a whistle.

• Haha

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
I bet we can all guess what the "something small added" is.
Payment? Because the scabby whore will want it doing for free 🙄
Oi oi Skanky, paranoia, what if the hot tub saviour is really a stalker? He might kidnap you, or steal some treasures from your MM, or leave a tap running & flood the place, or rape you at gunpoint with his gang of 736 tub fixers, or force drink & drugs down you before making you drive for more 🥴

• Haha
Saw this old article from January 2022 about her talking candle... also says that her home is strewn with rubbish and dog poo and has fallen into disrepair....

She's a paranoid mess!
---
I seriously don't mean this to sound nasty or inconsiderate but I seriously would not want my family or I on a flight with Harvey. We know he is volatile, aggressive and subject to violent tantrums.

He must be nearly 30 stone so if he kicked off on a flight (as Kipper has said he has before and the police had to intervene) he could be a massive risk to other passengers and cabin crew. Unless he is heavily sedated which I'm sure would bring its own issues with his weight and health conditions.
Neither would I. It's a risk at the end of the day and it's a risk that she's enforcing on all those other people on the plane when
she could just take him to centre parcs for a week. He would also not have to travel for hours in a very restrictive environment. How would H know the difference if he stayed in the UK? He wouldn't as she's said she has to tell him everything and he doesn't understand very basic things, so it's all for her benefit. What a load of shite she spouts with her 'oliday for me kids' rubbish!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
She was much quieter then, does anyone have any good theories as to why she shouts all the time now? Has she gone deaf, is it the drugs somehow?
Still cold hearted here as well but she seemed to put a better front on it then. (I do like the shorter blond hair on her tho 🙈)
The shouting and woo-hoooing and saying things like 'I love it' and 'disgusting' is vague, shallow speech, a feature of histrionic personality.....as is being hypersexual and a huge attention seeker. It's related to Antisocial and Narcissistic personality disorders. I think she has features of all 3.
I think the drugs probably do have something to do with it and her personality issues have got worse not because she lost it when her and Pete split but maybe because her personality issues and drug taking were under more control as she wanted to please him.
Like all narcissists they get bored.....they do everything for 'the one' at the start, on their best behaviour and at some point think 'Oh fuck it'. That's when she went back to drugs, shagging around and woo-hooing.

• Heart
  • Haha
Don't know about anyone else ... But ... Due to this podcast thing I am expecting more on off single engaged crap with Carol, more injured life changing trotter BS, more Harvey crap, more accidents and dramas copied from things in the media that happen to someone else .. like a 2hr pap car chase perhaps ... She will stage crap like she did for reality TV like her house is haunted YET AGAIN, make stuff up on the spot, push OF and shout woo good I love it ... I give it 3 episodes
I can't see it lasting more than 1 or 2 episodes until she accuses an ex of war crimes or Michelle being worse than Fred West and Hitler combined.
---
I must admit to being undecided about the amount of money she has.
I am convinced that she is hiding whatever she can, either it’s resting in someone else’s account, or it’s tied up in property abroad, or a unknown bank account.And of course every legal loophole will be exploited.
Any money she has earned within the past few years will have disappeared into the abyss.
There is always money for good legal representation,,so there definitely is some kind of pot.
However, if it’s a huge amount then why did she have to take out an extension on her mortgage to pay Pete and Clare their libel costs?
I do believe she is earning, and earning well but the people she is associating with are not people who you could trust.
But the big thing I cannot fathom is where the massive amount of money (she earned in her hay day )went.It can’t all have gone on drugs.Even Westbrook said she only spent 250k over the years.Kp was worth millions.
I hope she loses the house.That is the only thing which will annoy her.
I think the amount she was worth was exaggerated. She may have had some wealth on paper at least but she's a bullshitter.
For a compulsive spending coke-head who likes to go on endless holidays, I can believe she has 5 - 12 k ( amount she coluntered to pay) coming in every month but she spends most of it. She lives for today, she has a lizard brain that likes instant gratification.

• Haha