Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

IfTheCapFits

VIP Member
i messaged the business page of the guy in Keswick that got tagged on FB, warned him off for various reasons that we're well aware of! He's replied & said thanks, he'd googled her & come to same conclusion, he confirmed that she wanted it doing for free in return for promoting his business to her 3mill followers! :rolleyes: hopefully nobody else falls for her begging...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 100

Supercatmummy

Chatty Member
Had to take a bit of a break from all the shit from Skanks.
My best friend of 40 years passed away today so spent a day keeping busy crafting and gardening. Only the best are taken too soon.
Never give up Krusties good will over evil just might take a little bit longer for karma to arrive but by God it will. Keep positive. Hugs to you all xx

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 78

Angelic37

VIP Member
Have spoken to Sam and they've said they're going to continue with the GFM even though the target has been reached. The costs are huge unfortunately and when the other person is being difficult it leads to protracted and painstakingly slow progress and increased red tape and proceedings etc 😞

Sam said Kieran sends his absolute thanks and appreciation. He is still overwhelmed that people care and support him, he's so humble bless, he literally can't comprehend that people are doing this. Sam said he can never thank everyone enough. ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 67

Whl1994

VIP Member
At least 2 good results today...

I also had a message back from one of the hot tub guys...he's not falling for it.

Foxee Beengo Muvva ov da yeer has removed the picture of Bunny.

#TattlePower! 💪💪💪

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 66

Stan Butler

VIP Member
Quick update gammon&egg pies out the oven look ok,, one didn't last long when the neighbors little girl came in and decided "wow you make the bestest pies there my favourite can i stay for tea" 🤣🤣
IMG_20230516_172215_650~2.jpg
IMG_20230516_170711_380~2.jpg
IMG_20230516_171230_936~2.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 65

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Piss off you fake filtered four eyebrowed monoboobed fuckwit....nobody wants your £14 pants.

Oh 'eck, I'm on 1 today 🙈
---
KATIE PRICE #278 SOMEONE FIX MY HOT TUB FOR FREE, IT'S FULL OF POO, JIZZ & PEE
---

An article highlighting she's on the beg, B's YouTube, animal neglect, bankruptcy 🤭

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

JaynieDay

VIP Member

TLDR:
The cunt still has the kids, we know she has fucked up, they know she’s fucked up, everyone and his fucking brother knows she’s fucked up! We are waiting for actions to take place to protect the children, and for this rancid, fucking cunt’s comeuppance.

some of our Tattlers had to take a break as the situation with B and J has gotten too much. We hope they look after themselves and return when they are ready.

As you were Krusties, let the Krustying commence (ooh look it can be a verb too 🤪).

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59

karma4klattie

VIP Member
Crawl must be pretty desperate for cash too as this is his invitation on his OF site:

"Welcome to my Only Fans page! 

This is the only way you will get exculsive (sic) content gaining 100% access to my life.

Subscribe to me and see me with no filter and completely laid bare. 

Basically my OnlyFans page will be based on what you want to see! Live ask me anything’s and all sorts. I’ll post some day to day content. But really the main aim of the game is what you want.

You get direct access to me through messaging. I will make individualised photos and videos upon request so find me in the DMs! 📸📹

We’ve got this. Let’s get friendly.

You don’t have permission to copy or reuse any of my images or videos. Keep them in the vault 😀. I will prosecute the people I find doing otherwise. "

It's going down a storm, he posted it last Friday and has has 3, that's right 3, likes. Rumour on lspg is that he, like his scabby missus, is also up for hire and that's probably arranged via his direct messaging. Ooh, more prosecution action too if any of his 3 fans copy or reuse any of his images or videos.

He's such a failure, the poor wanker.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 59

JaynieDay

VIP Member
Is anyone else wondering if MoRon might have an unhealthy interest in children? It could explain why he defends her as she’s always happy to splash hers across social media.

Also, I’m hoping that, after last week’s videos with the creepy old men commenting and engaging with bunny, SS sees this photo and realises how big of a safeguarding risk Bunny is at. Bunny has basically told the world she is left pretty much unattended regularly,and it’s not as if PDF files aren’t found in Sussex too, it seriously worries me. It also worries me as she seems particularly vulnerable to groomers and again her mother is putting sexualised photos of her on the FUCKING INTERNET!! I’m absolutely raging. True story, I was groomed, luckily my mother stopped it before it progressed to the next stage, she had a “feeling” something was off. I was caught through church choir, they are everywhere! He wasn’t my first encounter and he wasn’t my last either, different situations, different levels of severity, but it taught me how many men are inclined to behave in such a manner. Bunny is ripe for the taking literally, her vulnerabilities have been broadcast across the breadth of Britain, it only takes one wrong, sick fucker.

sorry for the rant, but this topic is something I can’t hold back on, I’m too triggered by it.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 57

Angelic37

VIP Member

Just popping this on page 1

Imagine her rage that people are actually funding Kieran.
Have her millions of "fans" got a gofundme up & running for her?
Surely they want to help fund her next surgery? Or maybe get her hot tub sorted? Or get more cheap tatt for her MM décor? No?
Because nobody likes you enough to even piss on you if you were on fire.
Just carry on pimping your daughter out. It won't last forever.
You are nothing. You were never anything more than a cheap whore who flashed her fanny & fake tits at every opportunity, shagging anything with a pulse. What an accomplishment, WOO HOO! And now, nobody wants to see your rancid fanny & your butchered nippleless wonky tits. You have nothing left to sell. It's the same desperate filtered pics day after day. The same boring lies day after day. You are a criminal & a drain on society, nothing more.
It's no coincidence that she posted the picture of Bunny 4 minutes after the GFM hit 5k. She's rattled and using her daughter to give us all the v-sign. She hates how much support and respect Kieran gets.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 56

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member

Just popping this on page 1

Imagine her rage that people are actually funding Kieran.
Have her millions of "fans" got a gofundme up & running for her?
Surely they want to help fund her next surgery? Or maybe get her hot tub sorted? Or get more cheap tatt for her MM décor? No?
Because nobody likes you enough to even piss on you if you were on fire.
Just carry on pimping your daughter out. It won't last forever.
You are nothing. You were never anything more than a cheap whore who flashed her fanny & fake tits at every opportunity, shagging anything with a pulse. What an accomplishment, WOO HOO! And now, nobody wants to see your rancid fanny & your butchered nippleless wonky tits. You have nothing left to sell. It's the same desperate filtered pics day after day. The same boring lies day after day. You are a criminal & a drain on society, nothing more.

• Heart
Reactions: 56

Lionessarising

It must be a strange way of living when you look in the mirror and your beauty has gone. I was never attractive ever in my life. Even on my wedding day. I had Chanel do my makeup. Best make up I ever had. But I always had unsymmetrical features, just weird looking. I just look at myself now in the mirror and I look old. But I’m sensible enough to know that once you start moving to things about on your face, then everything else looks wrong. Father Time went on a hike across my face and he brought his friends along with him too.
But when you have been beautiful and desired and loved by the public, and that lump of love is withdrawn, it must feel strange and unpleasant. Price was beautiful and so was Daniela. But not now, not physically anyway.

If only she would let go of that huge rubber band of karma she is tugging on. Had therapy and disappeared into life and enjoyed the remnants of her kids childhoods. She doesn’t realise she is blessed
Yes I suppose it must be difficult I imagine for beautiful women when they age and lose their youthful looks but only the shallow ones i think, those whose get their sense of self from what they look like. Like Price. For most of us, unlike the Price, we are beautiful inside and full and rich with life. Funnily enough I was thinking about this today. I'm now 71 and face and body went down the nick since about age 64. But I don't care, because many of us don't get the privilege of aging, being truly alive and happy with our lives makes us beautiful. In this regard I pity Price it's something she has never known and never will know being the narc she is

• Heart
Reactions: 55

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Our gorgeous lovely Pom Bear has posted fab pics on Westcrackhead fred..omg…we know how clever our Pom is..bloody hilarous.Somecread in the sun said about photo of Westcrack (filtered to fuck) oh she looks like Marilyn,hence her nickname on the fred..

One of Poms pics
9574-C109-5-C24-4-D6-E-8-EAA-D46-A38-D2-BC7-A.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

TheSlayer

Chatty Member
I play very heavily in the podcast world.

This crew have a slew of shows,some well received but they are fringe, rock musicians american heros, sports people and the like They also host one by an old Towie crew (Sam and Billie).

They never chart particularly well.

Best bit, the reviews CANNOT be deleted. Only places you can leave a review (you DONT have to listen to do so) is Apple (Itunes) and castbox and I think one other. Spotify is only reviewed via a star button so not really relevant.

You can really let people know how you feel with no way for her (or them) to delete.

;);)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

Brah Day Izit?

VIP Member
Wonder what will happen when the restraining order is up 🤨 not that long left, really. I bet MP and KH are dreading it. Wonder if they will will try and extend 🤔
Evidence would point that it would be granted. They might even get one for KH at the same time. A bit like a BOGOF.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51