Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Twinkletoes95

Dear Katie, I thought I would just make you aware that your son has SEPTO Optic Dysplasia, not fucking SEPTIC. If you could stop getting this basic thing wrong every time you wheel him out on another TV show my blood pressure would be really grateful.
You're welcome.
And you're a cunt.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51

pepe le pew

VIP Member
My brother got booked for a job, he’s a carpenter. And when he went to the address it was Ray Winstone
He got paid. No one asked anyone for autographs. No Instagram boosts. Just a worker doing a job and being paid for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 49

JaynieDay

VIP Member
Piss off you fake filtered four eyebrowed monoboobed fuckwit....nobody wants your £14 pants.

Oh 'eck, I'm on 1 today 🙈
---
KATIE PRICE #278 SOMEONE FIX MY HOT TUB FOR FREE, IT'S FULL OF POO, JIZZ & PEE
---

An article highlighting she's on the beg, B's YouTube, animal neglect, bankruptcy 🤭
I notice she hasn’t been after anyone to help fix the leak over Bunny’s bed, priorities eh! 🤬🤬

• Angry
  • Heart

InflateyKatey

VIP Member
The reason the hot tub repair takes a priority over Bunny sleeping on a mattress on the floor with water coming through the roof. Well, a hot tub is a better way of making bikini photos for the Sun and Daily Mail. Kerching.
I still think it was Rhymi taking that video of Bunny. When she was bouncing on the bed and the creepy man commented how good she looked in shorts. When I let rip on that page, Bunny replied to me saying she was 11 not 9. Still not 13 though. So she was reading the comments. And replying to them, or was she? Again, could have been any adult in the house.
Bunny responded to my post when that video went up, stating she was 12 not 8. It's so wrong that she thinks adults will believe her, her mother needs a bloody good slap and tbh, much as I really hate the situation that KH and the kids are in, Bunny needs a good talking to before she tells any other lies that could get her into a whole load more trouble in the future.

• Sad

PurpleLennie

Ah, fellow krusts……I have been helping the RSPCA with a local stray cat problem. I trapped a kitten last month and gave her a little time to adjust to being in a house (well, she has the converted garage for now) before I put her through the neutering so she could be rehomed. In the meantime there were another litter of kittens needed rescuing so tonight I went to trap them and managed to get one. I got home and put him in the garage with the other rescue and I took the chance to have a potter about and thought I’d give her favourite little bit of shelf a clean while I was in there……climbed up and found a nest of 5/6 tiny little dead kittens. The original cat was only 4 months when I trapped her and was very small - we’ve had her 3/4 weeks and she hasn’t gotten noticeably bigger but she must have birthed these tiny kitties over the last day or two as I didn’t see them on her favourite shelf when I was in there last time. It’s so sad, she’s so small and sweet and I’m hoping that she pair bonds with the rescue from tonight so they can be rehomed together :(

Makes me so cross that this is a people caused problem because they won’t neuter their pets and they keep spitting out litters and litters of cats and the rspca are so stretched that they can’t help - these poor animals don’t stand a chance :(

I know there will be some fellow animal lovers on here who understand (and if there are any who want a kitten then shout as I will have another 3 to rehome if I can trap them tomorrow!)

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Parry1988

VIP Member
Coles undeclared ad was cringe as f***
How fuking dumb is he
"Mental health is massive at the moment"" errrm it's not a fad you dickhead it's an every day thing, mental health isn't going to go out of fashion 🤣🤣
" the only way we can beat it" beat mental health?? Does he mean beat depression or he wants to beat up his mental health 🤣🤣 I'm so confused as to what that thicko is trying to flog 🤣

• Haha

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member

Oh do fuck off 🤬
---

And do fuck off some more 🤬
---
Does she think that posting these pics of B makes us forget what an ugly, talentless, butchered, fake, druggie, despised, criminal, desperate, irrelevant, hated by millions, piece of foul trash she really is?

Last edited:
  • Angry

Anna666

VIP Member
The bunty pic, I wont repost .... shows exactly how arrogant she is ... it shows her fucked up mindset .... Instead of protecting her child from deviants, who were clearly making creepy comments to the little girl, most here read them, doesn't bear thinking how many private messaged her 🤬 🤬 🤬 ... she puts her back out there, to show who's in charge, to point score against their father, middle finger yet again, to those concerned, she knows what she's doing, showing YET again ` I do what the fuck I want ... even if it endangers my child ... I WIN every time ` .... a ` mother ` who cant see how wrong it was for her 8yr old daughter, to be online with pervs salivating over her ` innocence ` making unacceptable comments .... should NOT have those children in her care .... instead she has posted the ` stunning ` child :sick: on her own platform, so more perverts can get off on an 8yr old child, in full adult makeup, puckering her lips to the camera, every pervs wet dream .... Ive said this before, and will say it again .... ` Most mothers protect their young .... she feeds them to the lions `

The GFM is at £5, 045 ..... Good luck Keiron, you have much support here ❤

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 47

Pom Bear

VIP Member
I see Cole is putting on the weight lately, ...posing in the gym Cole don't make you look slimmer lol 😅😅😅🤭 x ...

Resizer_16842617245081.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Kieran's been posting him and Apollo in the garden, doing his child care as he does every day..... He said

''A little bit of sun always makes things seem better, no matter what's going on in your life, no matter how stressful.....''

Poor Kieran, you can see it in his eyes. He's doing his best to fight on. I will donate again to the fund today. I'm very happy for my money to pay
for some time with a barrister or solicitor or to support Kieran to do what's right.

Screen Shot 2023-05-17 at 06.39.43.png

• Heart
  • Sad

PoopooKaKa

VIP Member
She's so thick, reporting on Peter ill in hospital she says "Pete weighed 76 I don't know if that's kilos or what when he came out of the jungle but now he's down to 78".
Bet she knows her grams and ounces when ut comes in a little bag though.

• Haha
  • Heart

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Haha, I posted it the same time as you 😊

If you do read here Kieran, we're over the £5000. And we won't give up. We will continue to help you. Legal costs aren't cheap. And it's wrong that you even have to do this at all. But you're not backing down. You want what's best for your children. And so do we. As sickened & horrified as we are watching this play out, it can't be a fraction of what you are feeling. Laws need to change.

• Heart

Ming55

VIP Member
Questions for the Podcast
1. Are you still driving ?
2.Are you still driving drunk?
3. Are you still driving under the influence of drugs ?
4 . Why do you not use a seatbelt?
5 . Who is protecting you from the consequences of your actions ?
6. Why do you continue to troll your exes?
7. Why do you always use filters?
8. Where is Jett?
9. Any more holidays booked ?
10 . Is Carl/ Cole/ Sink Boy/ the Chauffer gay?

• Haha
Reactions: 46

Badirene

VIP Member
View attachment 2182128
---
View attachment 2182133
---
Well this will die a death won’t it…

Skank "Woohoo innit"

Edna "Um"

Skank "Pete ya wanka"

Edna "mhm"

Skank " Kieran da cunt"

Edna "um"

Skank " Buy my baffbombs"

Edna "Uh"

Skank "Come on people, phone into MY show, the Nokia is charged and ready for ya WOOOOO!"

Edna "Um"

There, I just saved everyone a long, tedious listen of a podcast by "Little house on the prairie" and "The old tug boat"

• Haha
Reactions: 46