Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tracey3871

VIP Member
@tracey3871 I know you’ve talked about your wig use before….can I ask (if you don’t mind) do you do any kind of sport and do they stay secure? Thanks x. To keep on topic Skanky is a cunt.
I ride horses and swim. Obviously when riding I am wearing a hat so my wig stay put anyway, I swim in wigs ... they stay put, even when jumping into deep water where I can't touch the bottom they don't shift. I have used wig glue and tape, but, i don't like tgem, especially wig glue, it's messy and I prefer to take my wigs off in the house not leave them on for a few days ... I just use a wig grip band to secure my wigs , it's just a velvet band, very comfortable ... thats what holds my wigs in place swimming etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
Can’t imagine why anyone in their right mind would take a lad the size of him to somewhere with those temperatures. Poor Harvey will be really miserable.
I seriously don't mean this to sound nasty or inconsiderate but I seriously would not want my family or I on a flight with Harvey. We know he is volatile, aggressive and subject to violent tantrums.

He must be nearly 30 stone so if he kicked off on a flight (as Kipper has said he has before and the police had to intervene) he could be a massive risk to other passengers and cabin crew. Unless he is heavily sedated which I'm sure would bring its own issues with his weight and health conditions.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
It’s bad enough that She put the photo on Instagram. But the red tops printing it as well. What is the matter with these people.
I have nothing against taking photos of your kids, but NOT for social media for all the pervs to look at.
For someone who says she was sexually assaulted at a young age, I would have thought she would be more protective of her daughter. But she proves time and time again she doesn’t give a shit. 😡
She's sticking 2 fingers up to all the "nasty twolls wot fink the kids shud be wiv their dad. Eyem the best muvva Eva innit".
All she's doing is giving Kieran more ammunition.
She has nothing left that anybody wants so she sells her kids with no fucks given.
She is scum. She is trash. She is a butchered mess of her own doing.
I'm reminding myself that she's someone who values looks & whoring herself for anyone & everyone. We only need to look at the pictures to see she's lost all that. And that will be eating her up. She knows she looks like shit. Eyes like pissholes in the snow. Grotesque wonky tits. Scars everywhere from crap procedures. Cheap nasty tattoos to try & cover scars & wrinkles. Eyebrows up at her hairline from that many face lifts. Belly button up near her chin due to lifts. Pumped up arse. Pumped up face. No teeth. Virtually no hair. All fake & totally fucked. She's a fucking joke.
No celebrity friends. No friends. No invites to anything other than utter garbage that Slymi has begged.
No reputable endorsements. In fact not even flogging any cheap shite for a long time. Just the JWhyWhy nasty tatt, barfboms & equestrian crap. All of that is her own tatt. So pretty much everyone has realised she is pure poison & keeps away.
When was the last time we saw begged balloons, cakes etc?
Everyone is either laughing at her or is disgusted with her.
She is done. A mangled nippleless mess that is NEVER going to be attractive to anyone again. That will be eating her up. She doesn't know how to be anything other than a cheap whore.
And on top of that a group of complete strangers are donating money to her dreadful ex to help him get the kids off her. How very dare they 😉
It's just a shame the gofundme can't be launched by a red top 😕

• Heart

Stan Butler

VIP Member
Well he’s handy with his fists (allegedly)
Only on women apparently when he got into the ring training for that zleb MMA and got a bloody nose he cried like a baby and threatened to drop out unless they changed his opponent. Bet when it got cancelled the fucking big baby jumped for joy the fucking woman beating women bullying freeloading scamming lying narcissistic cuckolding coercive and controlling ugly cunt. I think at this moment in time i hate this cunt just as much as skank because this piece of fucking shit is as guilty of child neglect and animal cruelty as skank because this piece of shit had and has the opportunity to stop it but just sits by and let's it happen enabling and feeding skanks habits for his blue tick and his ugly fucking face in the press and shot a zlist fame. So fuck off sink boy and take that skanky cunt with you and when you get there fuck off some more. ❤

• Heart
  • Haha

Stan Butler

VIP Member
Just emailed the one show (not on social media) about promoting the thing, asked if anyone at the BBC or researchers on the show actually reads the press about her latest driving offences, the 8yr daughter that posts on social media about sleeping on the floor and having a social media account that she's interacting with dodgy adult males and being reported to the RSPCA about animal neglect. Did keep it polite and call her miss Price that went against my instinct to call the the thing skanky cunt. 🤣 I'm waiting until 7:30pm to make a complaint to ofcom just after the shows finished any earlier it would look vindictive.🤣
chrome_screenshot_1684429089928.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
It must be a strange way of living when you look in the mirror and your beauty has gone. I was never attractive ever in my life. Even on my wedding day. I had Chanel do my makeup. Best make up I ever had. But I always had unsymmetrical features, just weird looking. I just look at myself now in the mirror and I look old. But I’m sensible enough to know that once you start moving to things about on your face, then everything else looks wrong. Father Time went on a hike across my face and he brought his friends along with him too.
But when you have been beautiful and desired and loved by the public, and that lump of love is withdrawn, it must feel strange and unpleasant. Price was beautiful and so was Daniela. But not now, not physically anyway. Daniela is more likeable and seems like she gave a shit about her kids and pets etc.
Price just looks like a freak show. And now in the fourth act of her life she is surrounded by a cast of characters I personally wouldn’t allow across my doorway.
If only she would let go of that huge rubber band of karma she is tugging on. Had therapy and disappeared into life and enjoyed the remnants of her kids childhoods. She doesn’t realise she is blessed
pepe,Daniella Westcrack is a vile nasty person,sacked from all her work for turning up late or not turning up,she is nasty person,on ❄Since 14 or earlier,taking coke whilst in labour,her kids have nothing to do with her,she falls out with them all the time,also pack of lies re her surgery,near death etc when she’s been out on the piss and coked up,Another Skanky.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 44

Ecosse

VIP Member
Claire Powell is managing Princess. There is NO WAY she would allow Princess to work with Katie in this way.
Sure-fire way to end her career before it's even started.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

pepe le pew

VIP Member
It must be a strange way of living when you look in the mirror and your beauty has gone. I was never attractive ever in my life. Even on my wedding day. I had Chanel do my makeup. Best make up I ever had. But I always had unsymmetrical features, just weird looking. I just look at myself now in the mirror and I look old. But I’m sensible enough to know that once you start moving to things about on your face, then everything else looks wrong. Father Time went on a hike across my face and he brought his friends along with him too.
But when you have been beautiful and desired and loved by the public, and that lump of love is withdrawn, it must feel strange and unpleasant. Price was beautiful and so was Daniela. But not now, not physically anyway. Daniela is more likeable and seems like she gave a shit about her kids and pets etc.
Price just looks like a freak show. And now in the fourth act of her life she is surrounded by a cast of characters I personally wouldn’t allow across my doorway.
If only she would let go of that huge rubber band of karma she is tugging on. Had therapy and disappeared into life and enjoyed the remnants of her kids childhoods. She doesn’t realise she is blessed

• Heart
Reactions: 42

DC16

VIP Member
SB doing what he does best, chauffeuring KP around on his trade plates in his dodgy motors :rolleyes:

• Angry
  • Haha

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
i messaged the business page of the guy in Keswick that got tagged on FB, warned him off for various reasons that we're well aware of! He's replied & said thanks, he'd googled her & come to same conclusion, he confirmed that she wanted it doing for free in return for promoting his business to her 3mill followers! :rolleyes: hopefully nobody else falls for her begging...
She really is an utter cunt isn't she. Expecting a small business to provide what is likely to be a £1000 worth of work for fucking free. I'm guessing she wouldn't have covered fuel either 🤬

• Angry
  • Heart
She’s always years / decades too late for every bandwagon. Ten years ago, anyone could bang out a podcast and make a bit of money. These days the market is so saturated with quality, professional podcasts with a wide range of stories, styles, subjects and personalities there is no way her hillbilly stream of consciousness waffle would make a dent. Not to mention, there is no way her deluded ‘fans’ would have the IQ and motor dexterity to download the thing, these are the sort of village idiots who look like chimps trying to pilot a space shuttle when attempting to master Tesco self scanning!
Saturday morning rant over!

• Haha
  • Heart

Fairyqueen

VIP Member
With no nips "allegedly" being abused as a child you think she would be hyper aware when it comes to her own kids. For what I gathered on here correct me if I'm wrong the comments were turned on,on her videos. Which any idiot knows you don't do. I had someone post videos of my son to YouTube when he was only 4 and to say I lost my shit on the parent who was not supervising their kid would be an understatement. And I told them if they posted one more video of my son I would call SS. They did and they had a knock on their door a day later. They now know not to fuck around with my kids.

• Heart
Last time that hot tub was used was 2019 when the kids went bath bomb and bubble bath crazy. Note aswell the broken paving slabs and how the tubs not even level so if it hasn't been used or cleaned since then "it's fucked skank"" and all you were after and still are is a freebie. "Hi guys a fella came to clean my hot tub but couldn't,,with summer coming the kids so wanted to splash and play in the hot tub,, is there a company that will replace it,, it's not for me me me and sink boy to do OF shoots in its for my devastated poor traumatized children who miss the hot tub they even named it bubbles. Remember it's not for me me me or sink boy but for my devastated poor traumatized children. T&C APPLY" 🤣View attachment 2174197View attachment 2174198
Look at the state of that patio. I stay in an ex council end terrace in not the poshest part of town and no one in my area would have a patio as dirty and non maintained as that. Btw I can leave my door open and the kids that play out go in and out everyone’s home for snacks / drink, a wee. We all look out for each other. Wouldn’t swap it for her flea ridden place ever

• Heart
Reactions: 41

bargainhunt99

VIP Member

Oh do fuck off 🤬
---

And do fuck off some more 🤬
That poor girl. Just used and used again to fulfill her own vile agenda. Will it ever stop???? It doesn't look like it ever will 😢

• Sad
  • Angry

emmaw28

VIP Member
That quote… couldn’t ask for better placement.
We WILL be there when it comes full circle you rancid human being.

👏🏻

IMG_5550.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

Ming55

VIP Member
With no nips "allegedly" being abused as a child you think she would be hyper aware when it comes to her own kids. For what I gathered on here correct me if I'm wrong the comments were turned on,on her videos. Which any idiot knows you don't do. I had someone post videos of my son to YouTube when he was only 4 and to say I lost my shit on the parent who was not supervising their kid would be an understatement. And I told them if they posted one more video of my son I would call SS. They did and they had a knock on their door a day later. They now know not to fuck around with my kids.
In her mind abuse of her or her children = stories in the media = money. She will not stop, she sees herself as invulnerable and will continue to seek revenge and retribution on Kieran and others by any means possible. We know she uses fictional stories and events to cause harm, now she is sexualising Bunny, and NO I do not believe the mantra all little girls love playing with make up, mine never did. She is an evil vindictive woman who deserves to be punished,but who will do it, police won,t SS won,t HMRC haven,t so who will. Who is her protector?

• Sad
  • Angry