Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Anna666

VIP Member
Just reading some of the comments on the bunty pic she posted on her IG, where she's covered in makeup, filtered ... pouting for the camera :mad: ..... I still get confused by some of her brain dead ` fans ` who continue to defend her .... completely ignoring all pwwiccee has done .... she's a drugged up, drunk ` convicted criminal ` where she has broken the law with her reckless behaviour, many times ... has a long rap sheet ... this is well documented, out there for ALL to see ... yet ... these brainwashed cretins REFUSE to see exactly what this CUNT is!! ... more worrying, most of them have children, if they find her behaviour acceptable ... how are those children being raised .... there's soo many on there blowing smoke up her arse, I'm pretty sure this fuels her to carry on as she is, knowing these thick deranged fools, will always defend her .... for example ... the JonBenet Ramsey comment ... who the fuck compares an 8 yr old living child ... to a 6year old who was brutally murdered in the most horrific way .... pwicceee fans defend this to the hilt, often being very nasty, abusive to those who say this was not ok, to make this comparison with the little girl .... over the years, I've experienced, come across A LOT of stupid .... but these ` fans ` go beyond that, are in a league of their own, they only see, what they want to see, completely bypass the real pwicceee, her crimes, lifestyle choices, child neglect, animal murder ... and have her on some kind of pedestal, see her as a ` role model ` ... I wonder if they would still defend her, when she ` again ` drives drunk, high, flipping the car on its back .... hurting .... or killing both those children, she has already proven this could very well happen, on yet another bender ... will these ` fans ` still be blowing smoke up her manky arse 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41

ClivE

VIP Member
why is she going on about Harvey not getting his dream job(can anyone see Harvey being a train driver or a train announcer he can not even talk in sentences just yes mummy no mummy) i am not trying to be nasty but he is never going to hold down any kind of job

• Angry

midsummer blue

VIP Member
That poor girl. Just used and used again to fulfill her own vile agenda. Will it ever stop???? It doesn't look like it ever will 😢
It’s bad enough that She put the photo on Instagram. But the red tops printing it as well. What is the matter with these people.
I have nothing against taking photos of your kids, but NOT for social media for all the pervs to look at.
For someone who says she was sexually assaulted at a young age, I would have thought she would be more protective of her daughter. But she proves time and time again she doesn’t give a shit. 😡

• Angry

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
I'm a bit worried for this hot tub bloke. He only seems to have been going for 2 years. His Facey page only has around 350 likes. If he thinks she is going to catapult him into celebrity hot tub stardom he is in for a shock 😕
---
i messaged the business page of the guy in Keswick that got tagged on FB, warned him off for various reasons that we're well aware of! He's replied & said thanks, he'd googled her & come to same conclusion, he confirmed that she wanted it doing for free in return for promoting his business to her 3mill followers! :rolleyes: hopefully nobody else falls for her begging...
You posted as I was typing 😂 Well done for saving him from the beggy sIag!
And most of the time the bitch is too lazy to promote anyone she begged stuff off anyway!
And these days does anyone actually even want to be associated with her??
Things are awful with the kids but let's hang on to these moments. She's getting less & less responses to her begging. Nobody wants to know 😁

Last edited:
  • Heart

kirajodie

VIP Member
What has bunny made it looks disgusting why is KP letting her eat that rubbish. Is the poor kid starving and having to make rubbish herself as KP cant be bothered?
Great idea for an 8yrs old child to be using frying pan, hot oil, and probably a spitting egg all by herself. What kinda mother does that

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 40

DC16

VIP Member
IMG_4862.png

Has SB suddenly come to the realisation that KP likes to fatten her men up with her unhealthy lifestyle 😂

• Haha
  • Sick

ChiRie

VIP Member
I can't take credit for this. A guy on Facebook posted it.
New....to freeview....... Quest......
filming is underway in Penzance
dead.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

Iamthestorm

VIP Member
Can Kieran ask the red tops to take down the pic of his daughter?
I love, love that she's seething about the GFM. Just goes to show how hated you are you cunt! Kieran will win in the end Cunty. You can bet your last penny on it.

• Heart

Madcatbimbo

VIP Member
Oh honestly... Who writes this crap...?!!

“She’s calling it her 'birthday MOT' and sees it as a gift to herself. She wants the ‘perfect’ body and to look 25 again – even though she already looks great.”
...and...
The source continued: “She keeps saying she's gained over a stone, even though she looks great, and she's also booked in work on her upper eyelids, neck, chin and even her knees.
“She wants filler called Profilo in her knees as she wants them to look tighter. As she is planning on having so much done, she is hoping the clinic will do her a 'buy one, get one free' style discount."

"I’m not trying to look younger and I definitely don’t want that alien look - when people go over the top and look like freaks."
OMG, Skanky.... That ship has sailed.....

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

lowkeylurker

VIP Member
Katie price #278 More lies from kipper flogging a dead career, forget it luv, you're way past your best year

My very first attempt ever 😂 Probably too long but hey, just getting into the spirit of things 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Noseybonk

VIP Member
Morning Krusties. I’m on location and reporting live from my hairdressers. Some of us do actually pay our hairdresser, and don’t grift like Krusty.

I am very excited about her future podcast - cos it means all her lies and money brags will be in one place, which is nice and convenient for the BH to reference in the future 🤣🤪😉

• Haha
  • Heart

tracey3871

VIP Member
She's just posted they won't be at Autism's Got Talent tonight due to personal reasons 🤔View attachment 2184663
---
Same as the nightclub thing I think Harvey said no. She can't rely on pimping him out at public events ... if he doesn't want to go she can't make him anymore ... he is an adult physically so his size prevents it and his autism can't be reasoned with quickly enough. Good, Harvey did not choose any form of public life, it was and still is being forced on him ... time to accept that he is saying no and stop all of these attempts to keep him as yours and Annas cash cow. And no, no one wants a reality series or documentaries about Harvey trying out different jobs either just let him have some dignity and let him live his life privately

• Heart

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Do you not like her
Well, I'm hurt....how dare you suggest I do not like her.....what led you to that conclusion? Errrrr, ummmm, okay, maybe I'm not too keen on her. Reading through my post I can see that my thoughts may have come across as somewhat negative towards her.
You're right, I don't like her 😁
However I am thoroughly ashamed to admit that despite disliking her, I used to think she was a savvy businesswoman 😳
AND I did own a bra from her range at George/Asda. What can I say, it was cheap (like her) & it fitted well.
That's it confessions done.....runs off to hide, hanging head in shame 😕

• Haha
  • Heart

Wilkco

VIP Member
Looks that way Pepe - C4 have finally unloaded it WOO HOO! Its about bloody time too!
It was banging-on recently that C4 were going to tart-up the pool area and most likely this tub thing too, so when she found out THEY WEREN'T it realised it would need to grift some mug to sort it out for her and SB instead. Et Voilà! Here comes Cumbrian Mug right on cue. They say theres one born every minute don't they? ;)
I thought CW had a plumbing business. Could he have sorted out for her at no cost?

• Haha