Katie Price #277 kank looks even more grotty and smelly, Krusties give praise to clever Judge Kelly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

TLDR:
The bleep still has the kids, we know she has fucked up, they know she’s fucked up, everyone and his bleeping brother knows she’s fucked up! We are waiting for actions to take place to protect the children, and for this rancid, bleeping bleep’s comeuppance.

some of our Tattlers had to take a break as the situation with B and J has gotten too much. We hope they look after themselves and return when they are ready.

As you were Krusties, let the Krustying commence (ooh look it can be a verb too 🤪).

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59

Oh do duck off 🤬
---

And do duck off some more 🤬
---
Does she think that posting these pics of B makes us forget what an ugly, talentless, butchered, fake, druggie, despised, criminal, desperate, irrelevant, hated by millions, piece of foul trash she really is?

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 48

Oh do duck off 🤬
---

And do duck off some more 🤬
That poor girl. Just used and used again to fulfill her own vile agenda. Will it ever stop???? It doesn't look like it ever will 😢

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
Is anyone else wondering if MoRon might have an unhealthy interest in children? It could explain why he defends her as she’s always happy to splash hers across social media.

Also, I’m hoping that, after last week’s videos with the creepy old men commenting and engaging with bunny, SS sees this photo and realises how big of a safeguarding risk Bunny is at. Bunny has basically told the world she is left pretty much unattended regularly,and it’s not as if PDF files aren’t found in Sussex too, it seriously worries me. It also worries me as she seems particularly vulnerable to groomers and again her mother is putting sexualised photos of her on the bleeping INTERNET!! I’m absolutely raging. True story, I was groomed, luckily my mother stopped it before it progressed to the next stage, she had a “feeling” something was off. I was caught through church choir, they are everywhere! He wasn’t my first encounter and he wasn’t my last either, different situations, different levels of severity, but it taught me how many men are inclined to behave in such a manner. Bunny is ripe for the taking literally, her vulnerabilities have been broadcast across the breadth of Britain, it only takes one wrong, sick fucker.

sorry for the rant, but this topic is something I can’t hold back on, I’m too triggered by it.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 57

Just popping this on page 1

Imagine her rage that people are actually funding Kieran.
Have her millions of "fans" got a gofundme up & running for her?
Surely they want to help fund her next surgery? Or maybe get her hot tub sorted? Or get more cheap tatt for her MM décor? No?
Because nobody likes you enough to even piss on you if you were on fire.
Just carry on pimping your daughter out. It won't last forever.
You are nothing. You were never anything more than a cheap bleep who flashed her fanny & fake tits at every opportunity, shagging anything with a pulse. What an accomplishment, WOO HOO! And now, nobody wants to see your rancid fanny & your butchered nippleless wonky tits. You have nothing left to sell. It's the same desperate filtered pics day after day. The same boring lies day after day. You are a criminal & a drain on society, nothing more.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
With no nips "allegedly" being abused as a child you think she would be hyper aware when it comes to her own kids. For what I gathered on here correct me if I'm wrong the comments were turned on,on her videos. Which any idiot knows you don't do. I had someone post videos of my son to YouTube when he was only 4 and to say I lost my tit on the parent who was not supervising their kid would be an understatement. And I told them if they posted one more video of my son I would call SS. They did and they had a knock on their door a day later. They now know not to duck around with my kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Haha, I posted it the same time as you 😊

If you do read here Kieran, we're over the £5000. And we won't give up. We will continue to help you. Legal costs aren't cheap. And it's wrong that you even have to do this at all. But you're not backing down. You want what's best for your children. And so do we. As sickened & horrified as we are watching this play out, it can't be a fraction of what you are feeling. Laws need to change.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Crawl must be pretty desperate for cash too as this is his invitation on his OF site:

"Welcome to my Only Fans page! 

This is the only way you will get exculsive (sic) content gaining 100% access to my life.

Subscribe to me and see me with no filter and completely laid bare. 

Basically my OnlyFans page will be based on what you want to see! Live ask me anything’s and all sorts. I’ll post some day to day content. But really the main aim of the game is what you want.

You get direct access to me through messaging. I will make individualised photos and videos upon request so find me in the DMs! 📸📹

We’ve got this. Let’s get friendly.

You don’t have permission to copy or reuse any of my images or videos. Keep them in the vault 😀. I will prosecute the people I find doing otherwise. "

It's going down a storm, he posted it last Friday and has has 3, that's right 3, likes. Rumour on lspg is that he, like his scabby missus, is also up for hire and that's probably arranged via his direct messaging. Ooh, more prosecution action too if any of his 3 fans copy or reuse any of his images or videos.

He's such a failure, the poor wanker.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 59
Crawl must be pretty desperate for cash too as this is his invitation on his OF site:

"Welcome to my Only Fans page! 

This is the only way you will get exculsive (sic) content gaining 100% access to my life.

Subscribe to me and see me with no filter and completely laid bare. 

Basically my OnlyFans page will be based on what you want to see! Live ask me anything’s and all sorts. I’ll post some day to day content. But really the main aim of the game is what you want.

You get direct access to me through messaging. I will make individualised photos and videos upon request so find me in the DMs! 📸📹

We’ve got this. Let’s get friendly.

You don’t have permission to copy or reuse any of my images or videos. Keep them in the vault 😀. I will prosecute the people I find doing otherwise. "

It's going down a storm, he posted it last Friday and has has 3, that's right 3, likes. Rumour on lspg is that he, like his scabby missus, is also up for hire and that's probably arranged via his direct messaging. Ooh, more prosecution action too if any of his 3 fans copy or reuse any of his images or videos.

He's such a failure, the poor wanker.
Yes,underbite bleep,who on Earth wants to see him ‘sinking’ again.🤮duck off bleep then duck off some more.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Just popping this on page 1

Imagine her rage that people are actually funding Kieran.
Have her millions of "fans" got a gofundme up & running for her?
Surely they want to help fund her next surgery? Or maybe get her hot tub sorted? Or get more cheap tatt for her MM décor? No?
Because nobody likes you enough to even piss on you if you were on fire.
Just carry on pimping your daughter out. It won't last forever.
You are nothing. You were never anything more than a cheap bleep who flashed her fanny & fake tits at every opportunity, shagging anything with a pulse. What an accomplishment, WOO HOO! And now, nobody wants to see your rancid fanny & your butchered nippleless wonky tits. You have nothing left to sell. It's the same desperate filtered pics day after day. The same boring lies day after day. You are a criminal & a drain on society, nothing more.
Do you not like her

• Haha
Reactions: 31
With no nips "allegedly" being abused as a child you think she would be hyper aware when it comes to her own kids. For what I gathered on here correct me if I'm wrong the comments were turned on,on her videos. Which any idiot knows you don't do. I had someone post videos of my son to YouTube when he was only 4 and to say I lost my tit on the parent who was not supervising their kid would be an understatement. And I told them if they posted one more video of my son I would call SS. They did and they had a knock on their door a day later. They now know not to duck around with my kids.
In her mind abuse of her or her children = stories in the media = money. She will not stop, she sees herself as invulnerable and will continue to seek revenge and retribution on Kieran and others by any means possible. We know she uses fictional stories and events to cause harm, now she is sexualising Bunny, and NO I do not believe the mantra all little girls love playing with make up, mine never did. She is an evil vindictive woman who deserves to be punished,but who will do it, police won,t SS won,t HMRC haven,t so who will. Who is her protector?

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
Do you not like her
Well, I'm hurt....how dare you suggest I do not like her.....what led you to that conclusion? Errrrr, ummmm, okay, maybe I'm not too keen on her. Reading through my post I can see that my thoughts may have come across as somewhat negative towards her.
You're right, I don't like her 😁
However I am thoroughly ashamed to admit that despite disliking her, I used to think she was a savvy businesswoman 😳
AND I did own a bra from her range at George/Asda. What can I say, it was cheap (like her) & it fitted well.
That's it confessions done.....runs off to hide, hanging head in shame 😕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.