Katie Price #276 Skanky is humming , Rim Me & Sinkboy are bumming. But fear not, big things are coming

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it was only after the disability benefits and perhaps a free car! When Harvey moved out not long later she's left disabled for life 🙄
Maybe she tried to scam that Humvee thing as her "disability chariot"? You know, what with her liyfe-fretninly-injurrd-feyt anawl dat......

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So Sad Boy has just posted a video of the Hummer. Why would he do this with the licence story and her driving the Hummer in the news 🤷🏽‍♀️ Is it f*ck you we can do what we like, two fingers to authority, is it actually him laughing at her losing her licence, is it him just being a total twit as usual. What‘s his game ? Sad-Boy is one weird c*nt of a thing isn’t he 🤦🏽‍♀️

View attachment 2167108
CR preset by creativeryan???? FLF

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just read a comment on the mirror from another deluded fan(Broadmoor attendee), saying we should leave her alone as we don,t get to know about all the work she does for disability charities behind the scenes. The IQ level from her “fans” astounds me. Perhaps she goes on these regular holidays to assess the accessibility of the hotels and places the disabled can go. 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤯

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 43
Just read a comment on the mirror from another deluded fan(Broadmoor attendee), saying we should leave her alone as we don,t get to know about all the work she does for disability charities behind the scenes. The IQ level from her “fans” astounds me. Perhaps she goes on these regular holidays to assess the accessibility of the hotels and places the disabled can go. 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤯
Was it MoRon or Naked Rodney? I guess the loony bin has chucked the residents out for the weekend :)

• Haha
Reactions: 25
To agent Sink Boy; sorry you’ve had to repeatedly make a complete hole out of yourself to get the job done but it’s nearly over. All you have to do now is leave the Hummer outside MM with the keys inside. Have a massive argument with the thing and then leave making sure she is intoxicated beforehand. Remember to take all sniff with you. Wait half an hour then report the Hummer stolen as previously agreed and I’m sure the plan will come to fruition. You will then be able to travel to Turkey and will receive your payment on arrival (having your cock enlarged and reshaped so no new girls cannot recognise you). Nearly there Sink Boy, soon to be Big Carlos as previously agreed!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
I have just caught up with all the stuff from the last thread.Wot larks!
If her licence has been revoked,it’s not before time.I do hope it has been a consequence of some drugs test, but in all it probability it has been a combination of all the mental health/suicide excuses, combined with the list of legal medication she is on( or supposed to be on).Like many have said, doctors are obliged to report this kind of thing.
Maybe KPs wearing of the moon boots is her trying to deflect from the real reason.She will let on it’s her poor injured feet that is the problem.
As for SFP....
Her last insta post explains a lot.There has been a falling out of some kind.But as predicted, she is making up.
Why it all has to be so public is beyond me.

Reactions: 31
Was this never seen before elephant before or after Katy Perry did it I wonder?
---

A comment on the Mirror said it had been repossessed.
I'd love to know what Daddy Woods thinks of this latest shitstorm.

Skanky has destroyed his son, his reputation and now looks like potentionially his own business if she's driving his vehicles illegally and they are getting repossed. Who in their right mind would sell their high value car through these muppets, let alone buy one?

He must dislike her with a passion, but she doesn't give a flying duck about the people she destroys and leaves in her wake.

Reactions: 32
I have just caught up with all the stuff from the last thread.Wot larks!
If her licence has been revoked,it’s not before time.I do hope it has been a consequence of some drugs test, but in all it probability it has been a combination of all the mental health/suicide excuses, combined with the list of legal medication she is on( or supposed to be on).Like many have said, doctors are obliged to report this kind of thing.
Maybe KPs wearing of the moon boots is her trying to deflect from the real reason.She will let on it’s her poor injured feet that is the problem.
As for SFP....
Her last insta post explains a lot.There has been a falling out of some kind.But as predicted, she is making up.
Why it all has to be so public is beyond me.
For us I reckon.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Old pic of H on her stories and grid <sigh> Which one will be regurgitated next, place ya bets.

View attachment 2167323
She can't believe her Harvey is going to be 21, well I can't believe she doesn't see how butchered and peculiar she looks, that she hasn't twigged how tit her life is, that it hasn't dawned on her how critical it is to lose her driving licence, a real life-changer, far more life-changing that her wonky tootsies. She's going to be 45 next weekend and Crawl's only 34 but as they've both absurd people they can carry on with their farce as long as we've got laughs to give.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I can't remember if I ever spilled about that.

Her 'never before seen wedding' was going to be her coming down the aisle on an elephant. She had a red wedding dress picked out and showed me it. It was so tacky.

The red and black Vegas theme was true and in the works
bloody hell , i thought all the pink tit was bad enough, what a gawdy sight this would have been :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Guessing she couldn't muster up interest in the Barney themed 21st in a club that she was going to flog tickets for?

Oh well, I'm sure OK mag will do a photoshoot for H's 21st, like they did on his 18th. Frog themed no doubt.
Bound to be.If SFP is on board again,she will be negotiating a fee as we speak.
“ Brave Katie puts her woes behind her,as she celebrates Harvey’s special day”
“ Katie And Cole tell us their plans for the future as they continue to ignore the haters”.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.