Katie Price #276 Skanky is humming , Rim Me & Sinkboy are bumming. But fear not, big things are coming

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good morning to everyone except skanks driving licence because it no longer exists.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 91
I have no doubt her license has been revoked because she claims to be suicidal. She claimed to be trying to commit suicide when she crashed whilst hammered to get sympathy from the court, knowing they were unlikely to send a suicidal person to prison. Well she can’t have it both ways. DVLA can’t give a license to someone that claims to of tried to use a vehicle to commit suicide on a public highway can they??

• Heart
Reactions: 52
I was talking to my partner about taking our wee one to "Rugby tots" and accidently messaged "Rugby tits". Of course, it made me think of Kipper, and now i'm going to have to call her that for the foreseeable. 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 54
If Skanky has been spouting to her GP that she's suicidal and can't attend the BH, so they've provided a sick note. Then her poor MH wailings may have finally caught up with her and she's done her own legs when it comes to driving....

Car crash, suicide attempt
Can't attend BH as suicidal
No more licence 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Interesting point raised here, Sorry to deviate, but Kerry Katona has many times referenced she is Bipolar and takes medication, how the heck does she get away with driving, especially the large and fast cars she loves to show off. As per interview on breakfast TV she was slurring and afterwards it was in papers and she stated her medication for BP caused this.
Back on subject, Skankerella may well (just a thought) have managed to fool a doctor by "acting" displaying symptoms of an illness so she can get the medication to feed her habit. Now if that's the case, and the doctor has advised DVLA of her "illness" and meds, she has actually shot herself right in the trotter. Really hope the papers got this right and she don't get licence back.
An illness where prescribed medication is taken and that illness is controlled - you can still be allowed to drive. My dad had epilepsy and it was controlled through the medication he took, at first, when the medication was being tried out his licence had to be revoked for 6 months. Sometimes doctors get you to agree not to take certain medication within a certain number of hours of driving.
I reported someone for driving strung out on opiates ( I knew she was addicted) and she got away with it because she convinced the authorities she was only taking the prescribed amount....she wasn't!

There are all kinds of conditions KP's licence could be revoked for including serious psychiatric disorders where you behaviour is of concern ( ie. irrational behaviour) . Including personality disorders because with some of them you can be very unstable and be very impulsive.
My guess is that she's either told a therapist or doctor about her drug use, or she's done a drugs test and the levels show she has a huge problem and can't possibly be sober enough to drive each day.....or the excuse she used for the last court appearance ( suicidal, uncontrolled psychiactric issues etc.) has backfired on her. She has a documented history of wanting to self-harm in her books and in the media including crashing cars, she can't deny that one it's in print!

Screen Shot 2023-05-13 at 09.19.05.png

Screen Shot 2023-05-13 at 09.18.58.png

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Was watching I’m a celebrity last night. Can’t believe Kipper and Myleene Klass are the same age. Also, best thread title ever!!!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I am a firm believer that you can speak things into reality.
For a decade at least her mantra is “my life has been destroyed by men”.
And it wasn’t true. All the men in her life actually tried to help her. The kinder they were the harder she went after them.
Then along comes “I want a blue tick Carl”
A failed reality star. A car dealer with dodgy mates. Two years ago he was a decent looking man. Handsome, funny, could have jumped into the reality circuit and made millions. Instead he chose to join the circus and become a performing bear. He looks forty now. Ruddy skin like Wane Linekar, burnt out look, with comedy teeth. He’s been accused of assaulting her, he doesn’t seem to understand the full implications of that. She could bury him.
She got what she called out for. Someone using her for fame.
With the surgeries that she CHOOSES, she will eventually died. My guess is an embolism. A clot that moves along the structural maze of wherever the surgeon has moved her blood vessels post surgery. Through that tight skin, waiting to move to her brain or lungs. She simply won’t wake up one morning. She chose it. It’s all she has wittered on about for two years now. These bad men. These parasites that drain fame from her shadow.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
She'll b saying it's everyone else's fault anyway like she usually does

Reactions: 30
This is interesting, from a solicitors site. So it seems a 'detailed' investigation is carried out with someone independent and up until that is concluded you can still drive. So....more than one doctor would have been involved and maybe when she was test-driving those cars she was under investigation? Oh dear Kipper, all those claims you've made over the years for victim status actually matter!

Screen Shot 2023-05-13 at 09.36.53.png

---
I wonder if she'll appeal? My guess is she won't or she will have no excuses to use for the Bankruptcy hearings or any other court stuff!

Screen Shot 2023-05-13 at 09.42.12.png

---
Well if it's gets it's license back as it's medically fit, then it can attend BH.... Catch 22 - oh look, Skankys favourite number 👌🏻
Indeed!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
An illness where prescribed medication is taken and that illness is controlled - you can still be allowed to drive. My dad had epilepsy and it was controlled through the medication he took, at first, when the medication was being tried out his licence had to be revoked for 6 months. Sometimes doctors get you to agree not to take certain medication within a certain number of hours of driving.
I reported someone for driving strung out on opiates ( I knew she was addicted) and she got away with it because she convinced the authorities she was only taking the prescribed amount....she wasn't!

There are all kinds of conditions KP's licence could be revoked for including serious psychiatric disorders where you behaviour is of concern ( ie. irrational behaviour) . Including personality disorders because with some of them you can be very unstable and be very impulsive.
My guess is that she's either told a therapist or doctor about her drug use, or she's done a drugs test and the levels show she has a huge problem and can't possibly be sober enough to drive each day.....or the excuse she used for the last court appearance ( suicidal, uncontrolled psychiactric issues etc.) has backfired on her. She has a documented history of wanting to self-harm in her books and in the media including crashing cars, she can't deny that one it's in print!

View attachment 2166968
View attachment 2166969
I think there will be a combination of things. Her repeated claiming of MH issues, suicide attempts , feet etc . If brought to the attention of dvla they would also look at her previous driving history. Has she managed to still be able to drive safely and legally whilst having these illnesses. Enough said . Worst driving history ever, and has used her MH in courts to plead her case on driving charges

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I think there will be a combination of things. Her repeated claiming of MH issues, suicide attempts , feet etc . If brought to the attention of dvla they would also look at her previous driving history. Has she managed to still be able to drive safely and legally whilst having these illnesses. Enough said . Worst driving history ever, and has used her MH in courts to plead her case on driving charges
Yep. She's like the boy who cried wolf now. She's tried to use so many excuses and be the ultimate victim. You can't have so many serious problems and get to pick and choose where they apply!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.