Katie Price #276 Skanky is humming , Rim Me & Sinkboy are bumming. But fear not, big things are coming

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wouldn’t surprise me if anybody is interested in his birthday.Especially if more tit comes out..

Reactions: 28
bloody hell , i thought all the pink tit was bad enough, what a gawdy sight this would have been :sick:
Would have been a laugh though.
Where was she going to hire an elephant from?Can’t really do a click and collect.
Wouldn’t surprise me if anybody is interested in his birthday.Especially if more tit comes out..
I don’t think many people are all that interested any more.She’s done the Harvey angle to death.
But Hello and Ok are feeling the pinch too.They can’t afford A list celeb exclusives as much, so much of their content is taken up with the reality show lot.Most of whom I have never heard of.So, it’s possible they will buy this rubbish to fill up their pages.
If AFP has been up to it, I guarantee her health struggle would have been sold.

Reactions: 30
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
So Sad Boy has just posted a video of the Hummer. Why would he do this with the licence story and her driving the Hummer in the news 🤷🏽‍♀️ Is it f*ck you we can do what we like, two fingers to authority, is it actually him laughing at her losing her licence, is it him just being a total twit as usual. What‘s his game ? Sad-Boy is one weird c*nt of a thing isn’t he 🤦🏽‍♀️

View attachment 2167108
This is a 2005 reg 🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏽‍

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The first comment on there, note well TV producers this is what the public think of her, her driving licence has been revoked, it’s also time to revoke her TV work 👍🏾😁….

View attachment 2166424
What seems to have shot over 'the Source's' head is that Skanky brought it upon herself by being one of the worst drivers in the entire effin' world... No-one forced her to consume alcohol and cocaine and then get behind the wheel. I wish 'the Source' had also added that she effin' well deserved it...!

A source said: "Katie’s gutted that her return behind the wheel has been so short-lived.
"She was over the moon last month to finally get back on the road after a difficult two years and has worked hard to turn her life around.
"This latest brush with the law has come as a huge blow that she really could do without.
"She has no choice but to keep her car off the road in order to avoid another court date."

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I can be a bit gormless but from reading comments on here my understanding is:

If her driving licence has been 'revoked' it effectively means it's been permanently cancelled. Therefore there is no licence to get back? She'd then have to take her driving test again 'if' deemed fit to do so?

• Haha
Reactions: 32

If her driving licence has been 'revoked' it effectively means it's been permanently cancelled. Therefore there is no licence to get back? She'd then have to take her driving test again 'if' deemed fit to do so?
Not that a "small" thing like this would stop her driving. Never has before.

Reactions: 31
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Not that a "small" thing like this would stop her driving. Never has before.
Absolutely agree Super but if/when she is caught driving one of Daddy Woods cars illegally, untaxed and uninsured surely that would be a serious criminal offence?

What I don't understand is why Daddy Woods is allowing Sinkboy to let her drive cars they are trying to sell? She's slowly destroying him too unless she's got a bit of 'blackmail' tit on him, she's form for that.

Reactions: 29
So if she was driving these cars pretended to be test driving them with a view to purchase her idiot boyfriend should also be in trouble as it’s his duty to check that she has a current license for insurance purposes. Let’s hope the plod prosecute both of them!!
Didn't someone say recently that he is being investigated for misuse of trade plates? Saw it somewhere, not sure if it was here or a comment in one of the rags.

Reactions: 27
Afternoon everyone ❤
Think skanks mind fucked everyone because nobody can figure out what's going on.
Where are the kids.
WHERE are the gruesome twosome.
WHY has skanks licence been revoked.
WHO informed DVLA that skank was an unfit driver.
WHY did Sophie the source post "your bleeping everything up" and tag skank in it.
IS the licence story deflection because there's a bigger story and clan Price are trying to sweep it under the carpet.
WHY was skank taking a tit on the beach.
WHY is sink boy posting pictures of the Hummer on Pricey Towers driveway.
ARE both skank and sink boy going to be dragged in for questioning on child cruelty and neglect.
🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 50
This is interesting, from a solicitors site. So it seems a 'detailed' investigation is carried out with someone independent and up until that is concluded you can still drive. So....more than one doctor would have been involved and maybe when she was test-driving those cars she was under investigation? Oh dear Kipper, all those claims you've made over the years for victim status actually matter!

View attachment 2166997
---
I wonder if she'll appeal? My guess is she won't or she will have no excuses to use for the Bankruptcy hearings or any other court stuff!

View attachment 2167005
---

Indeed!
Haha good luck with appealing to a magistrates court with her history of driving offences there! If she does try that let's hope she gets Amanda Kelly again!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

What are the chances of that thick cretin passing a driving test? It will FAIL the practical for definate to which I have doubts it could even manage the theory either, so what does that leave? Maybe the Turkish driving test is easier (from what I've seen of their driving it bloody-well must be!), or perhaps she could get one in India or somewhere where they're given out like collector cards in a cornflake packet? She could then trade that one in for a UK licence but drive on it for a year or so gathering offences.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I'm thinking it's gone quiet because she's in talks to replace Schofield on This Morning 🤔 get rid of a despised, vile, self important bleep & replace with a despised, vile, self important bleep 👍 Holly I'm sure will be absolutely delighted. Skanky really is the perfect replacement 😁

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.