Katie Price #276 Skanky is humming , Rim Me & Sinkboy are bumming. But fear not, big things are coming

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread and the winning title goes to @Winepig.

Quick recap, lots of deflection as is the norm with her.
Apparently her licence has been revoked and is in trouble for not having a valid one.
She's still a bleep.

(979) Katie Price #275 The Pain in Spain is circling the drain. | Page 57 | Tattle Life<<<<<< old thread right here.
---
I've reported the title to get the wiki there.
---
Thank you mods for sorting out the title x
Winepig is the Queen of thread titles ✨️

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
She was also pictured in Spain with eyes like piss holes in the snow and taking a dump in the sand whilst wearing a Black Tina turner / Caveman wig.

Screen Shot 2023-05-12 at 22.38.32.png

Screen Shot 2023-05-12 at 22.40.41.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
Thank you lovelies ! Particularly @lowkeylurker @Mrsoh - you’re too kind 🥰
I find rhyming easy & love to make you guys laugh is all .

I so enjoy our shared sense of humour & cameraderie- I’ve had a few dark weeks & you guys have been a shining light .

I haven’t been contributing as much because I’m a bit overwhelmed by life presently , but together we’ll see this rancid witch fall. 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 63
i dont know if this helps but im Bipolar and even though i dont drive (i tried but was useless) and one of my medications that i am on would not let me drive DVLA so because of that im entitled to a bus pass free from the council im 52

so even though i cant drive im still entitled because of the medication
i cant see skanky hopping on a bus mind lol

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38

I so enjoy our shared sense of humour & cameraderie- I’ve had a few dark weeks & you guys have been a shining light .

I haven’t been contributing as much because I’m a bit overwhelmed by life presently , but together we’ll see this rancid witch fall. 😘
Sending hugs 🍷🐖 hope things get better ❤❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

How does she keep getting away with this tit
With her record she should never be allowed to drive again. It's only a matter of time before she kills somebody or herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I wonder if sink boy reported her? Keeps KFP dependent on him?

lol! KFP doesn’t have her kids or her driving license.

RESULT.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
i think its her feet that is causing the problem and luckily she cant have it both ways
i guess it could be her meds especially if it's an antipsychotic (makes you very drowsy and reactions can be slow) but if she is on it for life then her driving days are numbered

now waiting for her to make a miracle recovery either from her feet or mental illness

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Saw a couple of photos today of two women who couldn’t be further apart in every area of life, one very famous, pictured with one of her dogs, which she adores, often posts them on her IG, and another, now basically infamous, washed-up, but still plaguing us with the nonsense of her f”cked-up life as she stumbles around on another pointless beach holiday, showing no concern for the many pets she has back home…..tick tock Skank, a reckoning be coming 👍🏾🥳😁

Be a Halle Berry (Ain’t her doggy cute, she has two like this ❤) not a Katie Skanky Price in this life…
EE45F107-234F-45A3-BCA6-5427AE4E73B3.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Sending hugs Win 😘😘 great title too.xx

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.