Katie Price #276 Skanky is humming , Rim Me & Sinkboy are bumming. But fear not, big things are coming

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Afternoon everyone ❤
Think skanks mind fucked everyone because nobody can figure out what's going on.
Where are the kids.
WHERE are the gruesome twosome.
WHY has skanks licence been revoked.
WHO informed DVLA that skank was an unfit driver.
WHY did Sophie the source post "your bleeping everything up" and tag skank in it.
IS the licence story deflection because there's a bigger story and clan Price are trying to sweep it under the carpet.
WHY was skank taking a tit on the beach.
WHY is sink boy posting pictures of the Hummer on Pricey Towers driveway.
ARE both skank and sink boy going to be dragged in for questioning on child cruelty and neglect.
🤣🤣🤣
If nothing else Stan these arseholes keep us occupied :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Afternoon everyone ❤
Think skanks mind fucked everyone because nobody can figure out what's going on.
Where are the kids.
WHERE are the gruesome twosome.
WHY has skanks licence been revoked.
WHO informed DVLA that skank was an unfit driver.
WHY did Sophie the source post "your bleeping everything up" and tag skank in it.
IS the licence story deflection because there's a bigger story and clan Price are trying to sweep it under the carpet.
WHY was skank taking a tit on the beach.
WHY is sink boy posting pictures of the Hummer on Pricey Towers driveway.
ARE both skank and sink boy going to be dragged in for questioning on child cruelty and neglect.
🤣🤣🤣
Afternoon Stan ….. now there are more questions than answers ( I think that’s a song) no one has a scooby. fcuk knows where they are or indeed if anyone cares but suffice to say when she’s this quiet things are a foot.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Afternoon Stan ….. now there are more questions than answers ( I think that’s a song) no one has a scooby. fcuk knows where they are or indeed if anyone cares but suffice to say when she’s this quiet things are a foot.
Afternoon HamHog,, it's all deflection, smoke and mirrors at the moment with skank. i said yesterday i'm going with the "no news is good news" approach if skank was in a good place and everything was going in her favour skank would be shouting from the rooftops about trolls, liars, made up stories, online abuse and the press printing lies and playing the victim card. But shes quiet and posting old pictures of H so she's in the tit for something it's just if that gets exposed.

Reactions: 28
All I can say is "Woooooooooo-bleeping-Hoo!!!!" Love it!!!
BTW, heres Pamela Anderson aged 55
1683987540372.png

as opposed to this aged 44
1683987602528.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
I have just caught up with all the stuff from the last thread.Wot larks!
If her licence has been revoked,it’s not before time.I do hope it has been a consequence of some drugs test, but in all it probability it has been a combination of all the mental health/suicide excuses, combined with the list of legal medication she is on( or supposed to be on).Like many have said, doctors are obliged to report this kind of thing.
Maybe KPs wearing of the moon boots is her trying to deflect from the real reason.She will let on it’s her poor injured feet that is the problem.
As for SFP....
Her last insta post explains a lot.There has been a falling out of some kind.But as predicted, she is making up.
Why it all has to be so public is beyond me.
It's quite funny though given that SFP made that sarcastic comment after skanky was seen driving about one of the red tops checking to see if the car was taxed and MOT'd. That came back to bite you in the ass real quick Sophie didn't it?

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Cue skanky frantically going through her phone searching for one of her and SB where it doesn't look like he's going to projectile vomit at any second
Or like Kieron’s photo, one where he’s gently and lovingly caressing her throat 😬…..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Just throwing this out there but could her licence be revoked because of her habits of exaggerating everything.
"Doctor my feet are killing me i'm in constant pain i need stronger pain and more of them"
"Your my therapist i'm suffering with these horrible depressive feelings and can't sleep, can't you give me something stronger and more of them"
"I'M suicidal your honour please don't send me to prison and can you order my doctor and therapist to give me something stronger and more of them"
🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Old pic of H on her stories and grid <sigh> Which one will be regurgitated next, place ya bets.

View attachment 2167323
So he was clearly obese even as a baby, so whose fault was that? She can't say he went around stealing food then, clearly she has overfed him from the get go. Certainly doesn't look like a child that needed to be on growth hormones, he was huge!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
What seems to have shot over 'the Source's' head is that Skanky brought it upon herself by being one of the worst drivers in the entire effin' world... No-one forced her to consume alcohol and cocaine and then get behind the wheel. I wish 'the Source' had also added that she effin' well deserved it...!

A source said: "Katie’s gutted that her return behind the wheel has been so short-lived.
"She was over the moon last month to finally get back on the road after a difficult two years and has worked hard to turn her life around.
"This latest brush with the law has come as a huge blow that she really could do without.
"She has no choice but to keep her car off the road in order to avoid another court date."
😂 😂 :rolleyes: No she bleedin' well hasn't. Saying things like 'I go to the Priory every week' is not the same as actually doing it. More action Skank,
less talking. Drug tests don't lie!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
What are the chances of that thick cretin passing a driving test? It will FAIL the practical for definate to which I have doubts it could even manage the theory either, so what does that leave? Maybe the Turkish driving test is easier (from what I've seen of their driving it bloody-well must be!), or perhaps she could get one in India or somewhere where they're given out like collector cards in a cornflake packet? She could then trade that one in for a UK licence but drive on it for a year or so gathering offences.
An Egyptian one maybe? When the hubby was working there years ago he knew of someone who passed their test because the examiner was basically doing the steering for them! Needless to say money had changed hands beforehand.

• Haha
  • Wow
😂 😂 :rolleyes: No she bleedin' well hasn't. Saying things like 'I go to the Priory every week' is not the same as actually doing it. More action Skank,
less talking. Drug tests don't lie!
What she meant was that she possibly logged-in every week to The Pwiowy's online Colouring Book Service which obviously equates to the same as turning up there for sum tweetmint, ie. more colouring books plus drawing stick figures of Herself wearing a crown, oh and other stickmen with arrows pointing at them and the word "Twiggers" emblazoned across the top of the paper. Then there are the stickmen with Pete You bleep and Kieron You Wanka underlined in biro so angrily she's gone through the sheet of paper
---
An Egyptian one maybe? When the hubby was working there years ago he knew of someone who passed their test because the examiner was basically doing the steering for them! Needless to say money had changed hands beforehand.
That sounds perfect! Next 'oliday to Egypt then and cue gruesome pictures of skank trying to be Cleopatra
---
So he was clearly obese even as a baby, so whose fault was that? She can't say he went around stealing food then, clearly she has overfed him from the get go. Certainly doesn't look like a child that needed to be on growth hormones, he was huge!
To be fair H's obesity as a baby can't have been skanky's fault because she wasn't around. He was deposited onto AFP for his early years (all paid for by his father) therefore it was AFP who made the boy so gigantic as a baby, his terrible eating habits formed early on

• Haha
Another reason he doesn't have Prader Willi Syndrome. Babies with PWS are very passive and floppy and struggle to feed properly, often resulting in them not gaining enough weight. It's strange but the extreme weight gain doesn't start until after they reach a year old.

• Wow
Reactions: 28
On one of her shites shows with Pete in America they went shopping with Harvey and I think AFP and they stopped at McDonalds, bought 20 Chicken Nuggets (no lie Google it) for Harvey. No wonder his physical condition is so acutely poor if this is one example of how he was fed even from being a small child.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
You mean its not "brand new" and worth £60k ????:p
Well I'm shocked 😳 surely it wasn't a lie? I know they stopped making them some.years ago. But I truly believed that because Skanky is such a well known & popular celebrity, they had made a new 1 just for her. Bullet proof, bomb proof, roll proof, drink driving proof, no seat belts required proof, broken trotter proof, automatic filters installed proof, tinted windows to protect her naturally beautiful face from the sun. Well now I feel silly. I feel cheated. I feel lied to. I may feel forced to reconsider my subscription to the JWhyWhy outfit of the month club. Not a new £60,000 hummer at all 🥺 Lies, it's all lies!
---
On one of her shites shows with Pete in America they went shopping with Harvey and I think AFP and they stopped at McDonalds, bought 20 Chicken Nuggets (no lie Google it) for Harvey. No wonder his physical condition is so acutely poor if this is one example of how he was fed even from being a small child.
I think just last year on her YouTube channel or Itsasham or whatever bollocks platform it was, her & Crawl were at a drive through with J & B & she was getting 1 of them 20 nuggets! I know that's not as bad as getting 20 for a baby H but J or B did not need 20 nuggets either! If I buy 20 nuggets it's to share between 3 older kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Just take a minute to appreciate something here ... medically revoked is not referred to in the article itself, but, its probably the truth ... I think her BS mental health court excuse & paid for Priory diagnosis has come back to bite her ... she will of course spin it as the trotters publically, but, she has no driving licence ... woo hoo ... I love it 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.