Katie Price #276 Skanky is humming , Rim Me & Sinkboy are bumming. But fear not, big things are coming

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It can be for a lot of reasons, as part of my work I have the whole DVLA guidance for driving with any illness or disability, I’ll have a look Monday, if her feet are able to walk in heels I highly doubt this is the reason. Drink, drugs, medication, mental health, eyesight, the book is huge there are loads of reasons.
Edit - maybe her eyes are too small to scan sideways at a junction they’ve been sewn shut that much
or those gawjus butterfly lips now cover up to her paint-rollered eyebrows :LOL:
---
So if she was driving these cars pretended to be test driving them with a view to purchase her idiot boyfriend should also be in trouble as it’s his duty to check that she has a current license for insurance purposes. Let’s hope the plod prosecute both of them!!
and him a bespoke "car" dealer too........................................ :LOL:
The real image of skanky pric
Or here it is out with a mate trawling for a Noo Egg.
1683969693605.png

• Haha
Reactions: 18
@okeep: Copied and pasted from previous thread:

"Hope you don’t mind me saying this, But you are on the wrong thread, This is the Katie price thread , She is a goddess , it’s people like you who give her a bad name, and how talented and handsome is Cole, please do not come on here saying bad things about a wonderful and disabled mother who gives so much back to the community, and the things she does for animal welfare , please be king."

I knew it. You are Bunnycuddles....!!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
If Skanky has been spouting to her GP that she's suicidal and can't attend the BH, so they've provided a sick note. Then her poor MH wailings may have finally caught up with her and she's done her own legs when it comes to driving....

Car crash, suicide attempt
Can't attend BH as suicidal
No more licence 🤣🤣🤣
These claims of attempting 'suicide', she even said on an interview posted on here
If Skanky has been spouting to her GP that she's suicidal and can't attend the BH, so they've provided a sick note. Then her poor MH wailings may have finally caught up with her and she's done her own legs when it comes to driving....

Car crash, suicide attempt
Can't attend BH as suicidal
No more licence 🤣🤣🤣
She makes me livid about these 'suicide claims'. People who talk about it don't normally do it. It's the ones that are quiet who do, like my husbands friend who hung himself last Thursday, the nicest, kindest man you could ever meet.

She's even said in an interview video posted on here last week 'I've done suicide'. No you haven't you stupid cow, if you had you'd be dead!

Just when you think she couldn't get any lower than a snakes belly she manages to sink even lower.

I was interesting watching a documentary about what makes people 'evil'. With some it's learnt behaviour with others they just appear to be born evil. I think she's the latter.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
Get thee behind me Satan! :ROFLMAO: On second thoughts FGS don't say that anywhere near SB............................

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Does anyone know if the never seen before wedding is still happening please? I do hope they haven't done it quietly. It would be such a shame to miss out on the pics from a highly anticipated, top celebrity filled event. Maybe her dress is being altered to accommodate her surgical enhancement? Do JWhyWhy have a bridal range? Is she graciously waiting for Westcracks facial reconstruction to heal so she can look her best in her role as bridesmaid? Is Slymi still taking the duel role of chief bridesmaid & best man? Will PFP be able to walk her down the aisle with his bionic knees? Are the makers of the highly acclaimed MM documentaries supplying all the wedding decor? Are Plopkitchen catering the event? I have reason to believe that all attendees have been sworn to secrecy & will be driving to the venue by a fleet of vehicles sourced by daddy Woods. The circus people whose base is very near to my home have confirmed their Big Top has been secured for a top secret event by a well known celebrity. However they are unable to reveal anymore info other than to say they will shortly be having a road trip down south. They have been asked to collect a large number of carrot cakes on the way 🤔 they will also be performing for entertainment of the guests. Apparently the bride & groom will be performing a stunt act on mini motorcycles inside the large steel ball. There seems to be some talk around this being due to the bride having no licence & this was a perfect solution for a show stopping entrance.
I really don't want to speculate but the clues are there Krusties. If this hits the red tops you know where they lifted it 😉 It's making me so emotional, I'm crying as I type this.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
What is God’s name has happened to her since she got together with Crawl? Maybe he really has been hired to bring her down, and if so he’s almost completed the most superb job. She’s had numerous surgeries which have resulted in non-matching, piggy, crumpled eyes, two kilos of ugly silicone boobs and bum, cheap, faded tatts all over her body (which resemble excessive body hair not artistic images), painful feet (who knows if she broke them or not), and is reduced to wigs and cheap extensions. She’s lost contact with P, J AFP and possibly now B and J. She may lose the MM and even if she doesn’t it’s been turned into a shoddy mess of sparkly childish crap. Now it seems she’s lost her driving licence and getting it back could be nigh on impossible. The turkey teef are the least of her problems.

If all that had happened to a decent person my heart would go out to them but it’s arrogant, spite-filled, dishonest, animal neglecting Katie Price so……………………..hey ho.
Exactly. Let's all have a massive WOO HOO! about it's abject misery and savour every second knowing it surely sees it's miserable existence disappearing around the U Bend. We have waited a very long time for something to catch up with it :)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Does anyone know if the never seen before wedding is still happening please? I do hope they haven't done it quietly. It would be such a shame to miss out on the pics from a highly anticipated, top celebrity filled event. Maybe her dress is being altered to accommodate her surgical enhancement? Do JWhyWhy have a bridal range? Is she graciously waiting for Westcracks facial reconstruction to heal so she can look her best in her role as bridesmaid? Is Slymi still taking the duel role of chief bridesmaid & best man? Will PFP be able to walk her down the aisle with his bionic knees? Are the makers of the highly acclaimed MM documentaries supplying all the wedding decor? Are Plopkitchen catering the event? I have reason to believe that all attendees have been sworn to secrecy & will be driving to the venue by a fleet of vehicles sourced by daddy Woods. The circus people whose base is very near to my home have confirmed their Big Top has been secured for a top secret event by a well known celebrity. However they are unable to reveal anymore info other than to say they will shortly be having a road trip down south. They have been asked to collect a large number of carrot cakes on the way 🤔 they will also be performing for entertainment of the guests. Apparently the bride & groom will be performing a stunt act on mini motorcycles inside the large steel ball. There seems to be some talk around this being due to the bride having no licence & this was a perfect solution for a show stopping entrance.
I really don't want to speculate but the clues are there Krusties. If this hits the red tops you know where they lifted it 😉 It's making me so emotional, I'm crying as I type this.
I can't remember if I ever spilled about that.

Her 'never before seen wedding' was going to be her coming down the aisle on an elephant. She had a red wedding dress picked out and showed me it. It was so tacky.

The red and black Vegas theme was true and in the works

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 72
You've just reminded me with mini-motorbikes. She was driving them in Thailand too. No licence and not medically fit. I hope she doesn't try the same in Spain!

Reactions: 27
Could be that she has been banned again for driving without a license , because her ban wasent up yet 🤷

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So Sad Boy has just posted a video of the Hummer. Why would he do this with the licence story and her driving the Hummer in the news 🤷🏽‍♀️ Is it f*ck you we can do what we like, two fingers to authority, is it actually him laughing at her losing her licence, is it him just being a total twit as usual. What‘s his game ? Sad-Boy is one weird c*nt of a thing isn’t he 🤦🏽‍♀️

4A6E9ACC-A969-472C-A0F3-F247C3BAB848.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
I was talking to my partner about taking our wee one to "Rugby tots" and accidently messaged "Rugby tits". Of course, it made me think of Kipper, and now i'm going to have to call her that for the foreseeable. 😬
Understandable.In one of those beach photos she looks as if she is doing the Hakka.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Her 'never before seen wedding' was going to be her coming down the aisle on an elephant. She had a red wedding dress picked out and showed me it. It was so tacky.

Was this never seen before elephant before or after Katy Perry did it I wonder?
---
So Sad Boy has just posted a video of the Hummer. Why would he do this with the licence story and her driving the Hummer in the news 🤷🏽‍♀️ Is it f*ck you we can do what we like, two fingers to authority, is it actually him laughing at her losing her licence, is it him just being a total twit as usual. What‘s his game ? Sad-Boy is one weird c*nt of a thing isn’t he 🤦🏽‍♀️

View attachment 2167108
A comment on the Mirror said it had been repossessed.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
So what happens if she still drives (as 100% she will, being unemployed & living in middle of nowhere & if kids ever back and need anything cannot collect or take to school).

Is that a criminal or civil offence ?

Reactions: 23
Interesting comment on The Mirror

Screen Shot 2023-05-13 at 10.59.13.png

---
So what happens if she still drives (as 100% she will, being unemployed & living in middle of nowhere & if kids ever back and need anything cannot collect or take to school).

Is that a criminal or civil offence ?
Criminal surely! it's definitely an offence.

Screen Shot 2023-05-13 at 11.01.43.png

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

View attachment 2167108
Filmed that at the MM!

• Wow
Reactions: 30

OMFG! Talk about naff! I'd feel great pity on the elephant although from the back you'd be hard pressed to tell the difference between skank and The Elephant. Still not to worry - theres no danger of SB marrying it now or EVER, elephant or not :)
---
Was this never seen before elephant before or after Katy Perry did it I wonder?
---

A comment on the Mirror said it had been repossessed.
Or has the owner of the thing taken it back having left it with SB's shonky dealership long enough for him to put a few hundred thousand more miles on-the-clock? I believe a lot of those flashy moters are there under the same principle, ie Daddy & SB market them, flog 'em then cream off a margin for themselves.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21

View attachment 2167108
I presume the winch is to drag skank out of it's pit in the mornings

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.